Consular Section of Iranian Embassy in Damascus comes under missile attack

Summaries and links to news items
JohnUbele

Consular Section of Iranian Embassy in Damascus comes under missile attack

Post by JohnUbele » Mon Apr 01, 2024 12:33 pm

"...The Consular Section of the Iranian Embassy in the Syrian capital of Damascus has come under a missile attack, with immediate reports of casualties as a result of the act of aggression.

Syria's official news agency, SANA, said the strikes were carried out by "the Israeli enemy" and targeted the Mezzeh neighborhood in Damascus on Monday afternoon..."

Source:
https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2024/04/0 ... n-Embassy-

Jim Mathias

Re: Consular Section of Iranian Embassy in Damascus comes under missile attack

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Apr 02, 2024 3:41 am

Consulates are considered sovereign territory of the country who established it. This means that the Jews have upped the ante considerably with this overt act of war. It appears the Jews are ready to rumble with Iran directly now, and this could easily turn nuclear if Iran decides to launch missiles at the Jews' bandit state there in the middle east and the Hebes return fire with their nuclear stockpile. How things escalate beyond that is anyone's guess, although I'll hazard one: if Russia has a pact to defend Iran, a nuclear exchange on a global scale could become a high probability.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Apr 02, 2024 8:56 am

https://en.topcor.ru/45988-iran-oficial ... -ksir.html
Iran officially promised Israel a tough response for the death of three IRGC generals

Iran's ambassador to Damascus has officially stated that Tehran's response to the attack on the diplomatic mission in Damascus, which killed senior IRGC officers, "will be decisive." The diplomat added that attacks on the embassy are contrary to international law.

"With particular cruelty, contrary to all international conventions, they attacked my home, the consular section of the embassy, ​​as well as official military installations of Iran. We will strike back at a time convenient for us"

– says the message from the Iranian ambassador to Syria.

The UN has already expressed concern about Israel's attack on the diplomatic mission.

Israel, in turn, is increasing security at its diplomatic missions as it recognizes the possibility that Iran will try to respond to the killing by attacking an Israeli diplomatic mission abroad.

Let us recall that as a result of a missile attack by the Israeli Air Force on the Iranian Consulate in Syria, killed Commander of the Quds Force, Mohammad Reza Zahedi. This is the highest-ranking IRGC general eliminated by Israel during the entire confrontation with Tehran.

According to Arab media, three IRGC generals were killed as a result of a missile landing on the consulate building. In addition to Mohammad Reza Zahedi, the list of those killed includes Brigadier General Hossein Aminollah and General Haj Rahimi. All officers oversaw the operations of Iranian proxy forces in Lebanon and Syria.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:39 am

UN Must Act over Israeli Attack on Iran’s Syria Mission: Ministry
https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2024 ... n-ministry

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Apr 02, 2024 2:30 pm

JohnUbele wrote:
Tue Apr 02, 2024 11:39 am
UN Must Act over Israeli Attack on Iran’s Syria Mission: Ministry
https://www.tasnimnews.com/en/news/2024 ... n-ministry
I view the UN as toothless when it comes to matters involving the Jews' bandit state. When have the Jews obeyed even one UN Security Council Resolution involving them? One can't be recalled although perhaps exceptions exist. In any event, should a resolution be made it is likely the U.S. Jewish occupied government will simply veto it. It's my belief that Iran and any allies it has is on its own here to face nuclear armed Jews militarily, however this event in particular can be useful in the war of words continually occurring.