Geert Wilders

Summaries and links to news items
Douglas Mercer

Geert Wilders

Post by Douglas Mercer » Wed Nov 22, 2023 9:52 pm

This guy is way too friendly with Jews but still this is seismic---shows how sick people are of niggers in Europe.
https://europeanconservative.com/articl ... exit-polls

Jim Mathias

Re: Geert Wilders

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Nov 22, 2023 11:46 pm

If Wilders is friendly with Jews, he's on their leash and we can expect little of substance from him. He may even continue to hold Whites down when it comes to expelling non-Whites from that territory. Watch and see, just another populist.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Douglas Mercer

Post by Douglas Mercer » Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:14 pm

We'll put a pin in it

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Thu Nov 23, 2023 3:35 pm

Douglas Mercer wrote:
Thu Nov 23, 2023 12:14 pm
We'll put a pin in it
Mr. Mercer, it could be a good start. We all started at the humblest of origins. On the subject of being sick of niggers, with all due humility, I have never, ever found another person in my lifetime who hates niggers more so than me. That is not bragging; that is just the cold, hard reality of incontrovertible, unequivocal facts. My hatred of niggers knows no depths--it is bottomless. White Pride Worldwide.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.