Summaries and links to news items
JohnUbele

Re: Palestinians & Friends Attack Israeli Occupiers

Post by JohnUbele » Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:26 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 12:34 pm
White_Vengeance wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 7:36 pm
[bitchute][/bitchute]John Ubele: Is this report factual and true... that those in Iran--your friends and compatriates--are attempting to lure my nation, America, into a nuclear war... Is this true, Mr. Ubele?
John can speak for himself, but you should know that your nation, America, would not see any threat from the ancient Persian nation were it not for your nation's unconditional support of the shitty little Jewish nation's aggression against her and her neighboring allies.

And like Jim points out: should Iranians feel threatened by all of your nation's military bases military bases that surround their nation?

Who's threatening whom? I couldn't find images of any Iranian military bases surrounding your nation, America.

While your nation and your nation's shitty little Jewish ally have large arsenals of nuclear weapons aimed at Iran, there is no indication as yet that Iran has any nuclear capability to return fire at either your nation or your shitty little Jewish ally. Does that seem un-American to you? Americans have always supposedly pulled for the underdog in a fight, right?

Hello Mr. Williams.

Thank you very much for posting that map. I assume that Israel has some type of military presence in Azerbaijan. Supposedly Azerbaijan ships oil to Israel from ports in Georgia. And there's been stories about Israel supplying weapons to Azerbaijan. The Armenians have been very angry by this arrangement and the Jews have been complaining the last few months about rising Jew hatred inside of Armenia.

On a different note, I came across this article earlier today regarding a terrorist group being supported by the US government:

"...Shamshad Ahmad Khan, Pakistan’s former Foreign Secretary, says Jaish al-Adl is a US-backed terrorist group that has targeted Iran, noting a possible war between the two brotherly states will lead to a tense situation..."

Source:
https://en.mehrnews.com/news/210990/Jai ... x-diplomat

There is a movie which explains at least a little bit about the complexity of the situation in the border region of Iran and Pakistan.

The movie is available with English subtitles. If I may have your permission, I would like to post the link to the movie on this thread.

The name of the film is, "When The Moon Was Full".

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:10 pm

JohnUbele wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:26 pm
Will Williams wrote:
[...]
And like Jim points out: should Iranians feel threatened by all of your nation's military bases military bases that surround their nation? [/size]

Who's threatening whom? I couldn't find images of any Iranian military bases surrounding your nation, America.
Hello Mr. Williams.

Thank you very much for posting that map....

"...Shamshad Ahmad Khan, Pakistan’s former Foreign Secretary, says Jaish al-Adl is a US-backed terrorist group that has targeted Iran, noting a possible war between the two brotherly states will lead to a tense situation..."

Source:

There is a movie which explains at least a little bit about the complexity of the situation in the border region of Iran and Pakistan.

The movie is available with English subtitles. If I may have your permission, I would like to post the link to the movie on this thread.

Sounds relevant. Go ahead and post it, John.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:19 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 3:10 pm
JohnUbele wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2024 2:26 pm
Will Williams wrote:
[...]
And like Jim points out: should Iranians feel threatened by all of your nation's military bases military bases that surround their nation? [/size]

Hello Mr. Williams.

Thank you very much for posting that map....

Source:

Sounds relevant. Go ahead and post it, John.

Thank you very much.

This is a copy of the, "When The Moon Was Full" movie which has English subtitles:

https://www.filimo.com/m/tEGlW

You have to find the button on the bottom right of the video which is:

زیرنویس
(subtitle)

and then select:

انگلیسی
(English)

Then the video will display English subtitles.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Sat Jan 20, 2024 3:44 pm

Journalist questions bombing of Gaza [Israa] university
https://www.aljazeera.com/program/newsf ... university

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:52 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:52 pm
White_Vengeance wrote:
[bitchute][/bitchute]John Ubele: Is this report factual and true (please see directly below), that those in Iran--your friends and compatriates--are attempting to lure my nation, America, into a nuclear war because the rulers in Iran know that our so-called "president of the United States of America," Dementia Joe Biden, is more mentally incapacitated, confused, and stupid than even the very-lowest IQ, feral simian negro? Is this true, Mr. Ubele?

Here is the report:

Joe Biden "is struggling to keep his head above water" as the US "ignores" threats from Iran and continues to be challenged by Russia--while North Korea and China are "taking notes," experts have warned.

Iran's Revolutionary Guards confirmed yesterday that their forces launched ballistic missiles close to the US consulate in Erbil, northern Iraq--a move condemned as "reckless" by the US State Department.

Former military intelligence officer Colonel (Ret) Jonathan Sweet and foreign policy expert Mark Toth labelled the US response "as perfunctory as it was lacking," saying it is just the latest example of the Biden administration's inaction in the region.

Iran's so-called "Axis of Resistance"--including Lebanon's Hezbollah and Yemen's Houthi rebels--has been increasing its attacks on Israel and commercial shipping routes, prompting the US and UK to launch devastating strikes by air and sea.

But, the experts told MailOnline: "For all the US military might put on display throughout the Middle East, Red Sea and the Gulf of Aden right now, Iran and its proxies have not been deterred."

Meanwhile, as the war in Ukraine approaches its third year, Vladimir Putin's rhetoric has become more aggressive, threatening Ukraine's statehood and warning that Russia would "never" abandon the gains it has made.

With the prospect of being drawn further into the Ukraine war effort or any Middle East conflagration deeply unpopular among voters in an election year, Toth and Sweet say the White House is "taking the path of least resistance" and avoiding the inevitable.

"Neither Russia nor Iran has any intention of standing down," Toth and Sweet said. "Kicking the can down the road only makes the problem worse. That is the dilemma of ole' mush brain Biden--pay the political cost of kinetic intervention now or in American lives later."
How funny is it that Iran is surrounded by U.S. military bases. America, which involves its people, troops, and resources to waging war by proxy or clandestine operations for the sake of Jews, routinely meddles in the affairs of other nations. In the strategic sense, America is an aggressor country with respect to Iran. Is this America one that represents Whites and our interests? I don't think so.

Up to this point, I have no confirmed information that Iran has nuclear weapons with which to threaten anyone, although I have speculated that they may have some. Have you seen any credible nuclear threats by Iran towards the U.S.?
I will keep this uncharacteristically short, and very much to-the-point. My posting was meant as satire, something that is sometimes lacking on this White Biocentrism Site. As my mother said so many decades ago: "I am nobody's fool." I follow in my dearly departed mother's footsteps, every step of the way, each-and-every day. I already knew why Iran was pointing its missiles at American military installations. I did not need a history lesson nor did I need a lesson in military strategy. So as to make myself 100-percent understandable and perfectly clear, I will reiterate: I already knew why the nation of Iran was pointing its missiles at American military installations.

In the future I will tread much more lightly; and I will try, to the very best of my ability, to refrain from ever again using the term "my nation" when referring to the nation of America. Henceforth, it will simply "a nation" as opposed to "my nation" for terms of discussion.

I would tell certain people on this White Biocentrism Site to "lighten up once in a while," but by now I know that is beyond the pale. This may be why I and others so seldom post on this White Biocentrism Site. For every perceived slight, we are attacked with guns-a-blazing from all sides.

In reading my post, I believe I made it very clear that it was directed to Mr. John Ubele--who, as I recall, uses this White Biocentrism Site freely and casually, without so much as a microscopic iota of care in the world for how it is funded. So, the fact that I directed my post to Mr. Ubele obviously meant that I expected him to respond. That is not unreasonable. While I know that the White Biocentrism Site is not necessarily a "free speech" Site, in that all of its users--National Alliance members and visitors and guests--are expected to follow the governing ideologies and philosophy of the National Alliance that was set down in stone many decades ago by our founder and spiritual leader, Dr. William Luther Pierce, I do hope that we have not now gone so far as to outlaw spirited debate and even a bit of slightly satirical "acrimonious" discourse. That would be a travesty. I will say no more. Good day to one and all!
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jan 21, 2024 12:40 am

White_Vengeance wrote:
Sat Jan 20, 2024 6:52 pm
Jim Mathias wrote:
Wed Jan 17, 2024 10:52 pm
White_Vengeance wrote:
My posting was meant as satire, something that is sometimes lacking on this White Biocentrism Site...
Satire is effective. Yours this time missed the mark. You'll do better, WV.
In the future I will tread much more lightly; and I will try, to the very best of my ability, to refrain from ever again using the term "my nation" when referring to the nation of America...
You lost your nation. It's gone. We'll fight here for your race.
I would tell certain people on this White Biocentrism Site to "lighten up once in a while," but by now I know that is beyond the pale. This may be why I and others so seldom post on this White Biocentrism Site. For every perceived slight, we are attacked with guns-a-blazing from all sides.
Build it right and they'll come. WB is not intended to attract members who see how many thousands of comments they can rack up, like over at Stormfront. WB's intent is Alliance-building and attracting eligible Whites who will help with that mission.
In reading my post, I believe I made it very clear that it was directed to Mr. John Ubele--who, as I recall, uses this White Biocentrism Site freely and casually, without so much as a microscopic iota of care in the world for how it is funded. So, the fact that I directed my post to Mr. Ubele obviously meant that I expected him to respond. That is not unreasonable.
It's clear you were wanting to quarrel with John. That's not very reasonable. He had no need to respond to your challenge and I'm glad he didn't.

He knows quite well, having been an Alliance member, that book sales and donations and pledges from Alliance members and supporters -- dedicated people like you -- fund WB and our other sites, radio show, book publishing, and everything else besides paying National Office staff salaries and expanding community infrastructure on the land it owns.

While I know that the White Biocentrism Site is not necessarily a "free speech" Site, in that all of its users--National Alliance members and visitors and guests--are expected to follow the governing ideologies and philosophy of the National Alliance that was set down in stone many decades ago by our founder and spiritual leader, Dr. William Luther Pierce, I do hope that we have not now gone so far as to outlaw spirited debate and even a bit of slightly satirical "acrimonious" discourse. That would be a travesty. I will say no more. Good day to one and all!
Thanks for understanding. Acrimonious debate is not what we want to see on WB. That only attracts others who enjoy that.

I'll add that WB is fortunate to have Mr. Ubele, an American and former NA activist 20 years ago, who is living in Iran and keeping us posted as our correspondent there. We get a clearer picture from John of what is going on in the Middle East by his monitoring alternative media that are not controlled by Jews.

John also keeps Jewry's enemy, the Iranians, informed of what the National Alliance does. You should see that that is activism, if unconventional -- similar to what Russian Alliance member Wolf Stoner does for us in his home nation.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Mon Jan 22, 2024 6:38 am

Hezbollah fighters foil Israeli military incursion into southern Lebanon

"...Fighters from the Lebanese Hezbollah resistance movement have thwarted an Israeli military incursion into the southern part of Lebanon, amid strikes by the group against the regime’s positions, in response to the ongoing Israeli genocidal campaign in the besieged Gaza Strip.

Lebanon’s Arabic-language al-Manar television channel, citing a Hezbollah statement, reported that the group had targeted a gathering of Israeli forces stationed at an outpost in the town of Zar'it, close to the border with Lebanon, early on Monday. A number of the soldiers were injured as a result.

The statement added that the troops were preparing to carry out an offensive against an area in southern Lebanon..."

Source:
https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2024/01/2 ... rn-Lebanon

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:38 am

Over half a million Gazans at risk of death from starvation due to Israeli genocide: Senior Hamas official

"...A senior official of the Palestinian resistance movement Hamas has warned that more than half a million people face the risk of death from starvation in the besieged Gaza Strip after more than three months of US-backed Israeli genocide in the territory.

Osama Hamdan, who represents the movement in Lebanon, made the remarks at a press conference in Beirut on Monday..."

Source:
https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2024/01/2 ... mas-Hamdan

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Tue Jan 23, 2024 7:03 am

Resistance kills 21 invading Israeli soldiers in central Gaza in 1 day
https://english.almayadeen.net/news/pol ... gaza-strip

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Wed Jan 24, 2024 2:36 pm

From stones to missiles, Palestinian resistance’s phenomenal military rise

"...The Al-Aqsa Storm Operation has irreversibly redefined the battlefield dynamics, especially with the Palestinian resistance stunning the military pundits in the West with its preparedness and the ability to inflict heavy and irreparable blows on the occupying regime.

The past fifteen weeks have been marked by the Palestinian resistance against the Israeli genocidal aggression on the Gaza Strip, with the armed wing of the Palestinian resistance group Hamas surprising all and sundry with its massive weapons arsenal, all of them locally manufactured..."

Source:
https://www.presstv.ir/Detail/2024/01/2 ... menal-rise