Wisconsin: Wausau's anti-Semitic "mayoral candidate" that everyone is talking about...

Summaries and links to news items
Trenton

Re: Wisconsin: Wausau's anti-Semitic "mayoral candidate" that everyone is talking about...

Post by Trenton » Mon Oct 02, 2023 4:04 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 12:49 pm
Will Williams wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 11:04 am
Trenton wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 5:28 pm
Jim Mathias wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 4:29 pm
Trenton, I highly recommend you read and understand this: https://www.natall.com/about/what-is-th ... -alliance/
I've read through most of that, but I'll take another read through. To be clear, I'm not of the opinion that a political solution is presently possible, I'm just explaining what I know about Christopher Wood and his mayoral campaign.

Yes, Trenton, read all the way through "What is the National Alliance?" that Jim provided. Our Alliance wants nothing to do with this "Christian White supremacist" nor with the groups he has associated himself with. He reminds me of the occasional nut you'll see on a street corner with a Come to Jesus now! sandwich board with some Bible scripture on it. You wrote:

I've actually almost gotten the chance to meet Wood. In correspondence he had with my WLM admin, he divulged that in addition to opposing Jews because of his Christian beliefs, he does believe that "Whites are supreme." He did a joint rally with our WLM chapter, but then went on to do one with Blood Tribe.
:roll:
When offering Trenton that advice, I was thinking of this passage from the 1992 Membership Handbook, p. 10:
A member has the obligation to be as fully informed as possible on matters of National Alliance policy, ideology, and program. He should have a sufficient knowledge and understanding of these matters not only to guide himself but also to inform and persuade others; he should be able to discuss them intelligently and persuasively with potential recruits. In order to satisfy this obligation, the member must familiarize himself with the published works of the National Alliance...

Unlike other organizations, the National Alliance does not seek "warm bodies" or persons with only a slight or temporary commitment as members. A person whose interest in the program of the National Alliance is lukewarm or whose ideology differs substantially from that of the Alliance should not become a member; unless a person's interest in Alliance work is keen and his agreement with Alliance policies and goals wholehearted, he should not be asked to join.

Nor does the National Alliance encourage hobbyism or game-playing. A member should give the Alliance his full and undivided attention and regard his membership with utmost seriousness. If he cannot resist joining another racially oriented group and dabbling in its affairs, or if he regards his Alliance participation as a recreation or hobby, he should resign from the National Alliance and look for diversion elsewhere. As a general rule, an Alliance member should not be a member or representative of any other racially oriented group or engage in any activity which might lead the public to believe that he is.

Encouraging new members to read and thoroughly understand our program as opposed to that of other groups is highly important so as to imbue a sense of dedication to him that the rest of us have as well. Perhaps that a more expansive reading of this section of the Membership Handbook might make for a good topic of discussion in an upcoming Bulletin.
Thank you both for the advice. I at first was somewhat put off by the opposition of this organization to the big tent approach, but as I got down to thinking about it, I wasn't sure I could point to a single successful political/spiritual movement of any kind in history that tolerated ideas at odds with its stated principles. Thank you also for making your stance on Wood and those like him completely clear, both here and previously.

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Re: Wisconsin: Wausau's anti-Semitic "mayoral candidate" that everyone is talking about...

Post by White_Vengeance » Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:51 pm

JohnUbele wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:18 pm
This book was useful to me when I ran for office in '06 and '08:

Knowing that we in the National Alliance do not support, nor believe in, politics or politicians as the long-term solution to the problems afflicting our White race, why is Ubele allowed to post this useless tripe? Since many of Ubele's posts do not comport with the ideologies nor the philosophy that form the rock-solid underpinnings for the foundation upon which our National Alliance stands tall, I feel strongly that Ubele's "troll-like" posts must be deleted, as they are offensive to the principles of our organization.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:55 am

White_Vengeance wrote:
Mon Oct 02, 2023 6:51 pm
JohnUbele wrote:
Sun Oct 01, 2023 1:18 pm
This book was useful to me when I ran for office in '06 and '08:

Knowing that we in the National Alliance do not support, nor believe in, politics or politicians as the long-term solution to the problems afflicting our White race, why is Ubele allowed to post this useless tripe? Since many of Ubele's posts do not comport with the ideologies nor the philosophy that form the rock-solid underpinnings for the foundation upon which our National Alliance stands tall, I feel strongly that Ubele's "troll-like" posts must be deleted, as they are offensive to the principles of our organization.

I would imagine that the ADL and other Jewish pressure groups would be quite pleased if my threads were removed from White Biocentrism.

Also, I would like to say that it's my belief that the Mossad had something to do with Dr. Pierce's death. This is something I've believed for a long time and I've discussed this subject with a number of people here in Iran over the last few years. I've also shared the following broadcast with people here and I will continue to do so:

WLP86: William Pierce’s Last Broadcast — Mossad and the Jewish Problem
https://nationalvanguard.org/2019/09/wl ... h-problem/

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Oct 03, 2023 11:40 am

JohnUbele wrote:
Tue Oct 03, 2023 4:55 am

I would imagine that the ADL and other Jewish pressure groups would be quite pleased if my threads were removed from White Biocentrism.

You're kidding , right? Mossad and their ADL would be quite pleased if you'll keep posting bullshit about the Cuban nutcase with Yahweh face tattoos near Miami synagogues, thereby associating his nonsense with NA on its forum.

Also, I would like to say that it's my belief that the Mossad had something to do with Dr. Pierce's death. This is something I've believed for a long time and I've discussed this subject with a number of people here in Iran over the last few years.

If you have proof of the murder, produce it. Otherwise, it's speculation among Iranians in Iran, a nation where we have no (zero) Alliance members, only you -- a former member from twenty years ago who puts up misdirecting nonsense on the National Alliance's forum.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ