William Pierce

Summaries and links to news items
Douglas Mercer

William Pierce

Post by Douglas Mercer » Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:08 pm

"I’ll start with a story I once heard about William Pierce, the founder of the National Alliance. Years ago, he gave a talk to a group of “normies” about the importance of racial consciousness. He got resistance to his ideas, and he countered with what he thought was a crushing, decisive argument. He said that if America kept blundering down its current path, whites would go extinct. The response was: “Who cares?”

Pierce was thunderstruck. He wasn’t prepared for whites who seemed not to care about their own survival.

Pierce was right to be thunderstruck. Tribal loyalties are part of human nature. History is the story of contending tribes that care more about their survival than about anything else."

https://www.amren.com/features/2023/09/ ... asy-touch/

Jim Mathias

Re: William Pierce

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Sep 30, 2023 1:58 pm

Was it this story that Jared the Jew lover was making a reference to?
... Let me tell you a little story, which I believe illustrates our problem. Several years ago, I spoke to a class at a private high school in Maryland. It was the Indian Spring Friends’ School operated by the Quakers, but with a student body which seemed to be about equally divided between Jews and gentiles, with a few token Blacks thrown in. Throughout my talk to the class, a blond girl and the only Negro in the class were sitting next to each other in the front row and kissing and fondling each other in an obviously planned effort to distract me. The subject of my talk was the importance of White Americans developing a sense of racial identity and racial pride if we are to survive. When I finished, a White student, about 17-years-old, rose to ask the first question. His question was, “What makes you think it’s so important for the White race to survive?”

I was flabbergasted and at a loss for words. And while I stood there with my mouth open, a young Jew popped up and gave his own answer. “There is no good reason at all for Whites to survive,” the Jew announced, “because they have contributed nothing to the human race except the knowledge of how to kill people. Other races have contributed everything worthwhile, everything which allows people to be happier and more comfortable.” And then he rattled off a list of five or six names: Freud, Einstein, Salk, and a few others — all Jews. I then asked him if he himself were a Jew and he replied with as much arrogance and contempt as he could muster, “Yes I am and proud of it!” At this point the whole class, Whites included, rose and gave the young Jew a standing ovation. The teacher at the back of the room had a big grin on his face.

Needless to say, my talk was pretty well wasted on that class.....
From Our Cause, https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/09/ou ... -l-pierce/

I felt a kind of pain when reading this for the first time, and still do. It is a pain regarding our far our race has fallen and the implicit lesson is that we must do what we can to reverse this.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Douglas Mercer

Re: William Pierce

Post by Douglas Mercer » Sat Sep 30, 2023 2:12 pm

That's the one.