Anti-Jew comments distrupting council and board meetings across California

Summaries and links to news items
JohnUbele

Anti-Jew comments distrupting council and board meetings across California

Post by JohnUbele » Sat Sep 30, 2023 6:18 am

"...Far-right extremists and hate groups have taken over the public comment periods at meetings across the state. It wasn't just El Dorado County's Board of Supervisors meeting this week, but it was also the government meetings of Sonoma County, Saratoga, South San Francisco, El Cerrito, Walnut Creek, Sacramento, Monterey, and the list is growing. The comments have harassed officials and disrupted meetings with hate-filled messages targeting racial and ethnic minorities, the LBGTQ+ community, and the Jewish community.

All of the comments are being made via remote programs like Zoom, a common solution to public participation in government made popular during the pandemic, and a practice that has stayed.

A September 23 San Francisco Chronicle headline read, "Bay Area officials say antisemitic ‘Zoombombing’ is derailing local democracy."

Many of the counties are working with law enforcement to address the content of the comments, while others are trying to figure out how to both recognize a person's right to freedom of speech protected by the First Amendment and to eliminate hateful and disruptive comments..."

Source:
https://southtahoenow.com/story/09/29/2 ... cross-cali

Supremely White

Re: Anti-Jew comments distrupting council and board meetings across California

Post by Supremely White » Sat Sep 30, 2023 3:25 pm

I remember watching one of those about San Diego on Stormfront, and at the time, I thought it was some kind of fake. I’m encouraged that it was real, and was probably the GDL. One of the callers used a name that sounded like Rudolf Hess, but he said to “just call him Rudy”. It was pretty funny. I’m glad it’s other California cities as well. That limousine liberal diverse anti-white state flooded with all types of nonwhite foreigners really needs this. These callers are using the media against them and it’s entertaining in a train wreck kinda way.
Of course, they’ll quickly find a way to shut down this dissent, but they’re saying what they need to while they can. Carpe diem.
Hitler was right.

Jim Mathias

Re: Anti-Jew comments distrupting council and board meetings across California

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Oct 01, 2023 12:05 am

Zoombombing, that's becoming a participant in a Zoom (which is to say video) teleconference using the web, right? Putting your face on camera in a public or privately limited forum. This is how I understand it.

Anyway, if some Alliance members wants to do this activity to promote the National Alliance, it would seem prudent and is also an Alliance policy to work in conjunction with our Media Coordinator Kevin Strom as this is presenting an image of the National Alliance to the public and needs to be a well-crafted, effectively delivered message by someone who knows our program and life-philosophy well. Any amateurish efforts should be avoided. I wouldn't try it myself without Kevin's or Will's approval and guidance as I'm certainly not trained in some aspects of public media broadcasting efforts.

That said, if public speaking, broadcast production, and content creation are in your repertoire, and you want to help, Kevin's the man to see to get you going in the right direction.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.