Ohio: Sandusky police arrest man in connection to distributing flyers

Summaries and links to news items
JohnUbele

Ohio: Sandusky police arrest man in connection to distributing flyers

Post by JohnUbele » Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:33 am

"...19 News has learned a Sandusky man has been arrested and charged with ethnic intimidation.

Austin Rogers was questioned at his home by detectives on Wednesday, handcuffed, and taken to the Erie County Jail.

He’s accused of disseminating flyers with messages of hate directed at the Jewish community, Black people, and homosexuals.

Sandusky Police became aware of the hate-filled flyers being dropped off in the driveways of numerous homes after receiving concerned calls from residents..."

Source:
https://www.cleveland19.com/2023/09/14/ ... utType=amp

JohnUbele

Re: Ohio: Sandusky police arrest man in connection to distributing flyers

Post by JohnUbele » Fri Sep 29, 2023 2:43 am

sonsofboston wrote:
Thu Sep 28, 2023 11:15 pm
"...How can the Alliance avoid such an outcome when flyering?..."

I think it's very likely that the Jews will continue to use the legal system against activists who use their Constitutional rights.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Sep 29, 2023 3:23 am

I expect "the law" to become totally subverted when Whites are the target of their barratry. My opinion is, convey our messages to healthy Whites anyway. If someone else receives it by accident, the intention to "harass" or "intimidate" was never there.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:28 am

This book is a great resource for those who are looking to educate themselves more about the law and the legal industry:

https://www.dummies.com/book/business-c ... on-282446/

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Fri Sep 29, 2023 5:56 am

JohnUbele wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 4:28 am
This book is a great resource for those who are looking to educate themselves more about the law and the legal industry:

https://www.dummies.com/book/business-c ... on-282446/

Paralegal Career for Dummies cheat sheet:

https://www.dummies.com/article/busines ... et-208955/

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:07 am

I'm thinking that maybe there should be some type of organization outreach to criminal defense attorneys to try and recruit them into the organization or at least to try to get them to offer discounted legal services if services might be needed in the future.

It is possible to do direct mailings on a small scale to defense attorneys in specific cities, metro areas or counties. These types of mailings could be done in batches or groups of maybe 25, 50 or 100 at a time.

I do have some experience with this type of direct mail marketing and a version of the letter that we had used in the past could probably be changed a little bit and used again. I have a copy of the letter somewhere, I need to find it and post it here.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:15 am

JohnUbele wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 6:07 am
I'm thinking that maybe there should be some type of organization outreach to criminal defense attorneys to try and recruit them into the organization or at least to try to get them to offer discounted legal services if services might be needed in the future.

It is possible to do direct mailings on a small scale to defense attorneys in specific cities, metro areas or counties. These types of mailings could be done in batches or groups of maybe 25, 50 or 100 at a time.

I do have some experience with this type of direct mail marketing and a version of the letter that we had used in the past could probably be changed a little bit and used again. I have a copy of the letter somewhere, I need to find it and post it here.

This was the letter we sent out to the attorneys:

Dear Sir or Madam:

As an attorney, you’re often privileged to see what’s really happening in our society, since you experience criminal and civil cases firsthand before they are edited, filtered, and spun by the media. I’m sure you’ve noticed that the version of events fed to the public often bears very little resemblance to reality. Not only are stories misrepresented, but it seems that no matter how many times you turn the dial, we — and our children — are inundated with self-destructive ideas and behaviors, from the promotion of ‘gangsta’ culture to White children to morally repugnant sitcoms. We’re doing something to change that. We at the National Alliance are working to develop new media for our people.

In order for European-Americans to compete with the mainstream media, we need infrastructure and we need talent. Many of our members and supporters have already stepped up to the plate, and the National Alliance is now publishing magazines, books, tapes, and CDs; broadcasting several radio programs every week; organizing local meetings, community events, and cultural festivals; and running highly-rated daily news and commentary Internet sites. We’re making a difference — and we’re growing. But there are powerful forces who don’t want European-Americans to have any voice in the media. We need to be able to counter the abusive lawsuits that the enemies of freedom are sure to file against us in an attempt to shut us down. We need legal talent to augment our technical, musical, and writing talent. That’s why we’re writing to you today.

Can Anglo-Saxon law and rights survive the extinction of the Anglo-Saxon and kindred European peoples? What kind of future are we building for our children as we allow America to become an overwhelmingly non-White society? What kind of America do you want to leave for your children and your grandchildren? A Third World America little different from Mexico or Haiti — a world of corruption, poverty, hopelessness, and eventual extinction? Or is there a better way? We in the National Alliance are working to create an America where our people and our culture are protected instead of attacked, an America where our children and grandchildren won’t be strangers in the land their forefathers built. We hope that you will help us in this, the greatest patriotic endeavor in our people’s history.

The National Alliance has been working for the interests of our people for over 30 years. We have built an alternative to the mainstream media through our weekly radio programs, magazines, videos, CDs and Web sites. We’ve enclosed some sample materials for your review. Enjoy the materials and peruse our sites — then contact us at our e-mail or postal addresses listed above.

Sincerely,

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Fri Sep 29, 2023 10:20 am

sonsofboston wrote:
Fri Sep 29, 2023 9:56 am
I’m led to believe the arrest was police posturing, in order to make the neighborhood happy. Maybe the suspect was in violation of some law/statute, but if the right to distribute literature is protected by the constitution I’m inclined to think the charges will be thrown out by a judge.

There have been a few other recent cases where the system was trying to use different types of approaches to arrest and prosecute people putting out fliers. The one of Nicholas Bysheim is worth looking at because they tried prosecuting him for littering. Here's one story about him:

Man accused of throwing antisemitic flyers in West Palm Beach facing criminal charges
https://cbs12.com/news/local/nicholas-b ... ust-9-2023

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Sep 29, 2023 11:14 am

JohnUbele wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2023 5:33 am
"...19 News has learned a Sandusky man has been arrested and charged with ethnic intimidation.

Austin Rogers was questioned at his home by detectives on Wednesday, handcuffed, and taken to the Erie County Jail.

He’s accused of disseminating flyers with messages of hate directed at the Jewish community, Black people, and homosexuals.

Sandusky Police became aware of the hate-filled flyers being dropped off in the driveways of numerous homes after receiving concerned calls from residents..."

Source:
https://www.cleveland19.com/2023/09/14/ ... utType=amp
I just viewed the silly "news" report from the Channel 19 WIOI's Negress "news" reporter, Michelle Nicks, after being handed over by the Channel 19 Negro anchorman "Chris Frye, news guy." The first few Sandusky residents interviewed by the Negress "journalist," Ms. Nicks, were all fellow Negroes. Makes one think Sandusky is a Negro enclave of Cleveland and should have never been an area to target with flyers with "messages of hate directed at the Jewish community, Black people, and homosexuals," if that's the case. That would be stupid.

Where is an image of the "hateful" flier? Isn't that something Channel 19 viewers might be interested in seeing? Is it affiliated with a group? If so, which one?

Very shoddy reporting, meant for very ignorant, unquestioning Channel 19 local news consumers.

Mr. Rogers is certainly not a representative of the National Alliance. For one thing the large swastika flag behind his living room sofa, the one photographed by authoritarian cops prior to their arresting him would not be behind the sofa of an Alliance member/activist, for photographing by self-hating White cops, with their video of the alleged "hate symbol" turned over to the Negro TV channel 19.

NA's material is meant only for White people, not Jews, Blacks or queers, so the material was not ours. Our material is defensible. The cops would never have been allowed to cross the threshold of an Alliance activist's residence without a warrant based on probable cause that the resident had committed a crime.

Carefully read "Our Right to Distribute." It works for us, if not for fools like Mr. Rogers.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Fri Sep 29, 2023 1:03 pm

In a healthy society--in a so-called "Constitutional republic," which is what the neo-conservatives still claim is the political system and the "supreme law of the land" of America--subhuman, barbaric, cannibalistic jungle savages would have long ago been forcibly repatriated to the jungles of sub-Saharan Africa, to live like the genetically deformed, biologically inferior freaks-of-nature that they have been since the first spear-chuckin', knuckle-draggin' tootsoon exited from a polluted swamp, and proceeded to step-'n'-fetch, waddle, and shuffle through those sub-Saharan African jungles tens-and-tens-of-thousands of years ago.

Bio-hazard, predatory organism, feral moulinyans wouldn't make good fence posts, let alone citizens in a healthy, homogeneous (i.e., White-only) society. There is truly something wrong with a society that allows these backwards, low IQ, woolly-headed jungle bunnies to live, breathe, and breed among a vastly superior race of people. America deserves to be ruthlessly tossed onto the ash-heap that is piled high with all the other decimated republics, empires, and nations that failed to heed the damnable lessons of history that have echoed through the canyons, crying out in vain, for centuries.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.