Video: Jewish Bullies Provoke A Bicyclist In Los Angeles

Summaries and links to news items
JohnUbele

Video: Jewish Bullies Provoke A Bicyclist In Los Angeles

Post by JohnUbele » Sat Sep 09, 2023 11:43 am

"...L.A. - a random man on a bicycle starts spewing Holocaust denial and threatening to put Jews in concentration camps at a Jewish couple stopped at a red light.

This is a perfect example of the antisemitic bile that starts online and drivels into the real world..."

Source:
https://twitter.com/StopAntisemites/sta ... 1928782851

Supremely White

Re: Video: Jewish Bullies Provoke A Bicyclist In Los Angeles

Post by Supremely White » Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:37 pm

I didn’t see in the link about how the kikes provoked the cyclist, so further details would be great. How did he know they were jews? And were they making the whole thing up, probably as some lame excuse to further extend online censorship? If it was a true story, then why didn’t they just do what the man ordered them to do and, “Go die in a gas chamber?”

Their arrogance, hubris and chutzpah knows no bounds.
Hitler was right.

JohnUbele

Re: Video: Jewish Bullies Provoke A Bicyclist In Los Angeles

Post by JohnUbele » Sun Sep 10, 2023 3:14 am

Supremely White wrote:
Sat Sep 09, 2023 6:37 pm
I didn’t see in the link about how the kikes provoked the cyclist, so further details would be great. How did he know they were jews? And were they making the whole thing up, probably as some lame excuse to further extend online censorship? If it was a true story, then why didn’t they just do what the man ordered them to do and, “Go die in a gas chamber?”

Their arrogance, hubris and chutzpah knows no bounds.

It's my belief that they said some nasty things to him before they decided to start shooting their video.