Elon Musk Threatens to Sue Anti-Defamation League Amid Twitter Ad Revenue Losses

Summaries and links to news items
JohnUbele

Elon Musk Threatens to Sue Anti-Defamation League Amid Twitter Ad Revenue Losses

Post by JohnUbele » Tue Sep 05, 2023 12:36 am

"...Elon Musk took to the platform formerly known as Twitter Monday to take aim at the Anti-Defamation League, accusing the organization of intentionally trying to "kill" his company by driving down its ad revenue in the United States and Europe.

Musk also vows to file a defamation lawsuit against the ADL, if these alleged circumstances continue..."

Source:
https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/elo ... 02026.html

Supremely White

Re: Elon Musk Threatens to Sue Anti-Defamation League Amid Twitter Ad Revenue Losses

Post by Supremely White » Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:24 am

I don’t know how it’ll play out - if it does, and he’s not just bluffing - but I appreciate that it’s getting the masses thinking and the word has been getting out more about the racketeering and evil of the ADL, and how they came to be, because they couldn’t stand to have one of their own justifiably lynched.

It’s kinda ironic what I read on Stormfront about what they did to fellow jew Zuck’s faceberg site some years ago making him lose so much ad revenue.
Hitler was right.

Jim Mathias

Re: Elon Musk Threatens to Sue Anti-Defamation League Amid Twitter Ad Revenue Losses

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:16 pm

Supremely White wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:24 am
I don’t know how it’ll play out - if it does, and he’s not just bluffing - but I appreciate that it’s getting the masses thinking and the word has been getting out more about the racketeering and evil of the ADL, and how they came to be, because they couldn’t stand to have one of their own justifiably lynched.

It’s kinda ironic what I read on Stormfront about what they did to fellow jew Zuck’s faceberg site some years ago making him lose so much ad revenue.
I can guess how it'll play out: Musk will end up kowtowing to the Jews or his problems will increase exponentially in other aspects of his business as well as with X.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Fri Sep 08, 2023 2:47 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 11:16 pm
Supremely White wrote:
Thu Sep 07, 2023 6:24 am

I can guess how it'll play out: Musk will end up kowtowing to the Jews or his problems will increase exponentially in other aspects of his business as well as with X.

I'd like to see him ban StopAntisemitism.org.