Israeli martial arts champ says there's a 'crazy' rise in antisemitism in US

Summaries and links to news items
JohnUbele

Israeli martial arts champ says there's a 'crazy' rise in antisemitism in US

Post by JohnUbele » Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:50 am

"...An Israeli martial artist has said the recent rise of antisemitism in America is "crazy", as he reflected on recent fight against an anti-Jewish troll.

Natan Levy, who competes in the Ultimate Fighting Championship, told news site TMZ.c the amount of abuse he receives online has increased in recent years.

"I always got messages with pictures of Hitler, pictures of the Holocaust," he said.

"Half of them say the Holocaust didn't happen, the other says we need a second Holocaust, so which one is it? The rise [in antisemitism] is crazy."

A string of attacks against kosher restaurants in Los Angeles that took place last week demonstrate the threat faced by American Jews, Levy claimed.

Early on a Saturday morning, five establishments were robbed and had their front windows smashed..."

Source:
https://www.thejc.com/news/news/israeli ... 6pvcxN691j

White Man 1

Re: Israeli martial arts champ says there's a 'crazy' rise in antisemitism in US

Post by White Man 1 » Thu Aug 31, 2023 5:46 pm

A classic! "The holocaust didn't happen but I wish it did".

Supremely White

Re: Israeli martial arts champ says there's a 'crazy' rise in antisemitism in US

Post by Supremely White » Thu Aug 31, 2023 6:28 pm

Typical for Jews to insist on hanging out where they’re not welcome…either that, or Levy is making up another jew sob story so cue the violins, or that fiddler on the roof. If it’s all true, then good, that means that more truth has come out and the jews have overplayed their hand and any real antisemitism is what they’ve brought upon themselves. They go on Twitter and say stuff like, “freedom of speech, but not freedom of reach”, which is rich, considering the “reach “ their multiple Jewish pressure hate groups always overreach into the government and everywhere else they can.
Actually, I won’t take the ADL’s kvetching with more than a few grains of kosher salt until they try to claim that the number of cases of antisemitism is north of 6 million. :twisted:
Hitler was right.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Sep 01, 2023 6:30 pm

JohnUbele wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2023 11:50 am
...Natan Levy, who competes in the Ultimate Fighting Championship, told news site TMZ.c the amount of abuse he receives online has increased in recent years... "I always got messages with pictures of Hitler, pictures of the Holocaust," he said. "Half of them say the Holocaust didn't happen, the other says we need a second Holocaust, so which one is it?
It's both, Jewboy. :P

I won't be viewing this because I know already that TMZ is about as Jewish a load of slop as the entertainment industry serves up for the goyim:

TMZ LIVE: HARVEY & ELI JEW-OFF -- PART 1 https://www.tmz.com/watch/0-9imj6zvh/ Today on TMZ Live -- Harvey Levin and Eli Roth competed menorah-a-menorah today to finally crown the champion of everyone's favorite game ... "Jew, Not a Jew?"
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ