RFK Jr. Branded 'Antisemite of the Week' by Jewish Pressure Group

Summaries and links to news items
JohnUbele

RFK Jr. Branded 'Antisemite of the Week' by Jewish Pressure Group

Post by JohnUbele » Tue Jul 25, 2023 12:30 am

"...Robert F. Kennedy Jr. has been branded "antisemite of the week" by the Jewish rights watchdog Stop Antisemitism.

The Democratic presidential candidate was given the moniker on Saturday, July 22, following the emergence of a video where he made the unfounded claim that COVID-19 was targeting specific ethnic groups.

Newsweek has reached out to Kennedy's campaign team via email for comment..."

Source:
https://www.newsweek.com/rfkjr-branded- ... og-1814901

JohnUbele

Re: RFK Jr. Branded 'Antisemite of the Week' by Jewish Pressure Group

Post by JohnUbele » Tue Jul 25, 2023 4:54 am

They'll probably make him Antisemite of the year for 2023, mainly because they want to hurt his presidential campaign as much as they can.

This is the page they did on him:

https://www.stopantisemitism.org/antise ... e-week-11/

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jul 25, 2023 8:57 am

"The Democratic presidential candidate Robert F. Kennedy Jr. came to Capitol Hill on Thursday and pointedly declared that he is neither an antisemite nor a racist..."

It doesn't matter how much you deny the charge, Bobby boy, the fix is in. Why not just admit that you've had a bellyful of naggers and Jews?

The best takeaway from RFK Jr's grilling was the full-blown Semitism on display by these two disgusting Jews:

What's with the do-rag on this kike?
Isn't this one lovely?
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

RassenKrieg

Post by RassenKrieg » Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:28 am

What a shame, I was aiming to get AntiSemite of the Week award. But I guess there is always next week!

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:23 pm

RassenKrieg wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 11:28 am
What a shame, I was aiming to get AntiSemite of the Week award. But I guess there is always next week!

This site has some useful information:

https://canarymission.org/

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:46 pm

JohnUbele wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:23 pm
RassenKrieg wrote:

Useful to whom, John? This idiot, Weaver, who is featured there among some other idiots, is in the counterproductive GoyDefenseLeague, that has been exposed as idiotic and counterproductive here on WB had you paid attention.

Did you bother to read what I wrote above before you put this site up on our Alliance forum? Keep this up and you'll be uninvited from WB for being counterproductive yourself.

Michael Weaver
Overview
Michael Weaver called [00:02:36] for the expulsion of Jews from America and harassed Jews outside a Florida synagogue in 2023. On social media and in his Goyim Defense League (GDL) activism, Weaver has promoted Nazism, denied the Holocaust and spread anti-Semitism.

As of May 2023, Weaver had been a leading activist with the GDL as early as May 2022. The GDL is a neo-Nazi activist network co-founded by Jon Minadeo in 2018. The group recruits [00:29:50] an extensive network of activists who distribute thousands of anti-Semitic flyers throughout America.

Weaver has engaged in GDL activism in Georgia and Florida where he personally distributed thousands of GDL flyers on government and private property.

In his social media videos, Weaver gives [00:02:17] legal tips on where to protest and how to distribute [00:05:50] flyers. He has also given [00:08:48] open-ended offers of legal advice to other neo-Nazi activists.

Weaver has solicited [00:00:53] donations on the crowdfunding site GiveSendGo toward his “legal defense fund.” As of June 11, 2023, he had raised a total of $12,085. He said some funds would fight issues related to his 2011 guilty plea for aggravated assault. In addition, he said some funds would fight an April 2022 citation in Cartersville, Georgia, for distributing flyers.

GDL activists have verbally harassed [02:55:40] members of the public and police officers with anti-Semitic and racial slurs. Activists have placed anti-Semitic banners on major overpasses and projected anti-Semitic messages on buildings. GDL also operates an online video-sharing platform called GoyimTV (GTV).

On March 10, 2023, Weaver posted to Gab that he was starting his own “pro-white organization.” Weaver’s post included a photo of his business card, which said he was a certified personal trainer and implied that his business was called “Alpha Fitness.”

Weaver reportedly joined the National Alliance (Natall) when he was 18 and remained a member for ten years. [during the disastrous Gliebe era] Natall was a white supremacist organization formed in 1974, which gathered a peak membership of approximately 2,500 [bs from SPLC hate group] and an annual income of $1 million in 2002, before disbanding in 2005 [more bs from SPLC].
---

Weaver aka Carruthers joined with the other former disgruntled members of NA, calling themselves NARRG, that sued our Alliance for $2 million in 2014. It cost me and NA $50,000+ to successfully defend against that bogus lawfare judicial coup attempt. See my book for details: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/p ... -williams/

Weaver is a certified, unrepentant enemy of our Alliance. If you believe he is somehow "useful" to the cause, then, please, go join with him and his GDF and quit telling us what is useful.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

RassenKrieg

Post by RassenKrieg » Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:53 pm

Canary Mission documents people and groups that promote hatred of the USA, Israel and Jews.
At least they are not denying that they are three in the same.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Wed Jul 26, 2023 2:33 am

Will Williams wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:46 pm
JohnUbele wrote:
Tue Jul 25, 2023 2:23 pm
RassenKrieg wrote:

Useful to whom, John? This idiot, Weaver, who is featured there among some other idiots, is in the counterproductive GoyDefenseLeague, that has been exposed as idiotic and counterproductive here on WB had you paid attention.

Did you bother to read what I wrote above before you put this site up on our Alliance forum? Keep this up and you'll be uninvited from WB for being counterproductive yourself.

Michael Weaver
Overview
Michael Weaver called [00:02:36] for the expulsion of Jews from America and harassed Jews outside a Florida synagogue in 2023. On social media and in his Goyim Defense League (GDL) activism, Weaver has promoted Nazism, denied the Holocaust and spread anti-Semitism.

As of May 2023, Weaver had been a leading activist with the GDL as early as May 2022. The GDL is a neo-Nazi activist network co-founded by Jon Minadeo in 2018. The group recruits [00:29:50] an extensive network of activists who distribute thousands of anti-Semitic flyers throughout America.

Weaver has engaged in GDL activism in Georgia and Florida where he personally distributed thousands of GDL flyers on government and private property.

In his social media videos, Weaver gives [00:02:17] legal tips on where to protest and how to distribute [00:05:50] flyers. He has also given [00:08:48] open-ended offers of legal advice to other neo-Nazi activists.

Weaver has solicited [00:00:53] donations on the crowdfunding site GiveSendGo toward his “legal defense fund.” As of June 11, 2023, he had raised a total of $12,085. He said some funds would fight issues related to his 2011 guilty plea for aggravated assault. In addition, he said some funds would fight an April 2022 citation in Cartersville, Georgia, for distributing flyers.

GDL activists have verbally harassed [02:55:40] members of the public and police officers with anti-Semitic and racial slurs. Activists have placed anti-Semitic banners on major overpasses and projected anti-Semitic messages on buildings. GDL also operates an online video-sharing platform called GoyimTV (GTV).

On March 10, 2023, Weaver posted to Gab that he was starting his own “pro-white organization.” Weaver’s post included a photo of his business card, which said he was a certified personal trainer and implied that his business was called “Alpha Fitness.”

Weaver reportedly joined the National Alliance (Natall) when he was 18 and remained a member for ten years. [during the disastrous Gliebe era] Natall was a white supremacist organization formed in 1974, which gathered a peak membership of approximately 2,500 [bs from SPLC hate group] and an annual income of $1 million in 2002, before disbanding in 2005 [more bs from SPLC].
---

Weaver aka Carruthers joined with the other former disgruntled members of NA, calling themselves NARRG, that sued our Alliance for $2 million in 2014. It cost me and NA $50,000+ to successfully defend against that bogus lawfare judicial coup attempt. See my book for details: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/p ... -williams/

Weaver is a certified, unrepentant enemy of our Alliance. If you believe he is somehow "useful" to the cause, then, please, go join with him and his GDF and quit telling us what is useful.

Hello Mr. Williams.

I apologize if my post was offensive in any way.

I only know about some of the history as far as your efforts to keep the NA together, but from what I do know, you had go to go through a great deal to keep the organization going. It is my hope that at some point in the future that I can obtain a copy of your book and read it.

Canary Mission is a website which I've checked somewhat regularly over the last four years. I've been looking at the site along with the ADL's, the AJC's, the SPLC's and the websites of other Jewish pressure groups. I try to do this to keep up on what the Jews are writing about as far as various individuals and groups inside the US which are resisting Jew Power.

The Canary Mission site has over 1,000 students, professionals and groups which they've profiled for the main purpose of putting them on and keeping them on an online blacklist. In some ways the Canary Mission site is similar to what the ADL's site is in regards to an online blacklist, but I would say that Canary Mission's site is better organized and its information is more extensive.

I wish you and the organization the very best.

Sincerely,

John