White House blasts RFK Jr for 'antisemitic conspiracy theories'

Summaries and links to news items
JohnUbele

White House blasts RFK Jr for 'antisemitic conspiracy theories'

Post by JohnUbele » Mon Jul 17, 2023 11:14 pm

"...U.S. President Joe Biden's chief spokesperson sharply criticized Democratic presidential opponent Robert F. Kennedy Jr. for alleging in a recently released video that COVID-19 was targeted to attack Caucasians and Black people and that Jewish and Chinese people are most immune.

White House press secretary Karine Jean-Pierre joined a chorus of Democratic outrage at the comments from the 69-year-old son of Senator Robert F. Kennedy, a member of the Kennedy political dynasty who was assassinated while running for the Democratic presidential nomination in 1968..."

Source:
https://www.reuters.com/world/us/white- ... 023-07-17/

Jim Mathias

Re: White House blasts RFK Jr for 'antisemitic conspiracy theories'

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:53 am

Let those crooks throw stones at each other, from where I sit these jokers are rearranging the Titanic's deck chairs and striking up the band as the ship is sinking. This sort of thing, the news of their eating each other, is going to increase as time goes on.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:04 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2023 12:53 am
Let those crooks throw stones at each other, from where I sit these jokers are rearranging the Titanic's deck chairs and striking up the band as the ship is sinking. This sort of thing, the news of their eating each other, is going to increase as time goes on.

It'll be interesting to see if there will actually be debates between Kennedy and Biden.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:05 am

JohnUbele wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:04 am
Jim Mathias wrote:

It'll be interesting to see if there will actually be debates between Kennedy and Biden.
What will they debate? How each of them will serve the Jew best? That's all I can tell is going on with these White renegades. Note well that I would include Trump and the rest of those republicans among that traitorous crowd. All of them nuzzle the diseased gonads of the Schnozzim for the dishonor of serving them and their program of White genocide or enslavement.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jul 18, 2023 11:12 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:05 am
JohnUbele wrote:
Tue Jul 18, 2023 4:04 am
Jim Mathias wrote:
Let those crooks throw stones at each other, from where I sit these jokers are rearranging the Titanic's deck chairs and striking up the band as the ship is sinking.  This sort of thing, the news of their eating each other, is going to increase as time goes on.
What will they debate?  How each of them will serve the Jew best?  That's all I can tell is going on with these White renegades.  Note well that I would include Trump and the rest of those republicans among that traitorous crowd.  All of them nuzzle the diseased gonads of the Schnozzim for the dishonor of serving them and their program of White genocide or enslavement.
Thanks for keeping reality in perspective, Jim. It won't be "interesting" at all to see how a Jew-orchestrated dog and pony "debate" between RFK and Biden will go unless RFK doesn't pull punches on the JQ and somehow becomes a statesman instead another run of the mill politician.
Kennedy said on Sunday on Twitter than the "insinuation by @nypost and others that, as as result of my quoting a peer-reviewed paper on bio-weapons, I am somehow antisemitic, is a disgusting fabrication."
Tweet away, RFK. :roll:

How 'bout telling some real truths about your Jew Masters.

The Holocaust is a hoax.
The Jew Jesus is not real, and will not save European Aryans.

Throw in that individuals and races are not equal, the White race is worth preserving, and William Pierce was right about everything! Listen to him here, and try to say he was wrong: https://video.natall.com/page/2/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Sat Jul 22, 2023 4:07 am

Related:

Video: Rep. Wasserman Schultz Questions RFK Jr. on Recent Comments About COVID and the Jewish Community

"...During the House Judiciary subcommittee hearing on censorship and free speech, Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz (D-FL) asked Robert F. Kennedy, Jr. about comments he has recently made regarding COVID-19 and the Jewish community. The exchange, at times, was heated..."

Source:
http://www.c-span.org/amp/video/?c5078782