Benjamin Bice

Re: News From Southern Africa

Post by Benjamin Bice » Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:17 pm

Woman (82) brutally tortured by intruders
http://southcoastherald.co.za/53851/wom ... intruders/

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:31 am

557 whites were tortured to death in 282 cases of multiple family-members murdered in gang-attacks by black males Jan1993 to Aug 2013
http://www.censorbugbear.org/genocide/5 ... o-aug-2013

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:39 am

The UNTOLD story of the Jewish role in the assassination of South African Prime Minister Dr Henrik Verwoerd
http://www.historyreviewed.info/Article.php?ID=466258

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:24 pm

Stop White South African Genocide
http://witnessnews.mobi/news/read/5427/ ... plays-dead

Published: Tuesday, 2014/09/09

A STANGER women pretending to be dead and lay next to her dead husband for over an hour yesterday before calling for help after an attempted hijacking.

Yesterday morning Kamla Andy (57) and her husband Rajpaul (62) were leaving their Glendale farm driving a Nissan 1400 bakkie when they were approached by two armed men wearing balaclavas.

Reaction Unit South Africa head Prem Balram said the suspects opened fire on the couple killing Rajpaul who lost control of the vehicle and crashed into an abandoned building on the farm.

“The female victim, who was also injured, pretended to be dead when the suspects checked to see if she was alive. She was covered by her husband’s blood as he was bleeding profusely. She then lay in shock for over an hour before calling for help,” he said.

She had also sustained a bullet wound and was rushed to a hospital.

“She escaped death as her handbag had shielded her from several 9mm rounds and the suspects fled the scene without taking any valuables,” he added.

Her niece, Chareece Indarjee, confirmed that her aunt was admitted to Victoria Hospital in Tongaat. “Her left wrist is fractured and she needs to be operated on to remove the bullet. We are still in communication with her doctor,” she said.

A case of murder has been opened at the KwaDukuza police station.

“The motive of the killing is unknown and no arrests have been made at this stage,” said SAPS spokesperson Captain Thulani Zwane.

Members of Reaction Unit South Africa were called out to search the area with the unit’s helicopter at 6.30am and were still searching the Glendale area for the suspects by late yesterday.

[email protected]

By: Raisa Soodyal
Photo: Reaction Unit South Africa

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:15 am

Suspects boot pregnant mum in school robbery. Robbers make off with R27, 500 in school fees.
Nikita Chiniah | 9 September 2014 08:52

A pregnant mother was allegedly kicked in the stomach and a school clerk was severely assaulted when armed robbers stormed into a local school and demanded cash.

Teachers, parents and pupils of Mariannhill Primary School were left traumatised after three armed men held them at gunpoint and raided the school, allegedly stealing R27, 500 in cash last week. The money was collected as school fee
deposits for pre-school (grade R) pupils who will be attending the school next year.

According to reports, the armed robbers forced the school clerk, principal, some parents and pupils to lie on the floor and instructed them to be silent while they ransacked the hall. In a telephonic interview with the Rising Sun from her hospital bed, school clerk, Mrs Saroj Govender, said, “Two men approached me as I was attending to a parent. They demanded money from me and I was confused as I did not know what they were referring to. When I enquired about the money they were demanding from me, they retaliated by giving me a hard slap across my face. The two men then drew their guns and pointed it at me and said, ‘Don’t make a noise and don’t scream otherwise I will shoot you.’ I was in shock and still screamed despite their warning. A teacher, Mr Reddy, rushed to my assistance and asked me what was going on. The suspect thereafter turned the gun on Mr Reddy. The gunmen instructed us to lie on the floor. At that point I told them to take the money and leave.”

The pregnant mother and school clerk were transported to hospital for urgent medical treatment. Govender received treatment for injuries on her face and is still extremely traumatised. “Every time I recall the incident, I break down. I am having nightmares about the robbery and attack. I want the suspects to be caught and justice must be served,” said Govender.

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:22 pm

Black South African cop is serial rapist!
http://topconservativenews.com/2014/09/ ... al-rapist/

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Wed Sep 17, 2014 11:41 pm

Zionists Show their Hand in South Africa
The New Observer News

“Is it in Israel’s Interests?”—Single Loyalty Zionists Show their Hand in South Africa

It is not only in America where loyalty to Israel takes precedence over national interests amongst Zionist Supremacists. In a highly revealing move, the South African Zionist Federation has urged Jews in that country to vote for a Christian fundamentalist party—only because it is the most fanatically pro-Israeli party.

The next elections in South Africa are scheduled for May 7, at which the ruling ANC is expected to do well, but face a rising challenge from a radical breakaway faction.

According to an article in the Israeli Haartez newspaper, the “South African Zionist Federation, one of the leading representatives of South African Jewry, has recommended that the country’s Jewish community vote for a fundamentalist Christian party with minimal public support in next week’s general election.”

“In an email titled ‘Are you voting for a friend of Israel?’ the Zionist Federation recommended that voters choose the African Christian Democratic Party (ACDP,) which is given 10 out of 10 points by the federation’s researchers for its attitude to Israel.

“If the ACDP is a little much for South Africa’s Jews, the federation’s second choice is the Inkatha Freedom Party (IFP), which receives 9 out of 10 points for its attitude to Israel. Both the ACDP and the IFP are classed as ‘good friends’ of Israel in the email.

“The ruling ANC received just two points from the federation and was classed ‘not a friend’ of Israel. The Democratic Alliance (DA), South Africa’s official opposition with 67 seats and just under 17 percent of the vote in 2009, received a lukewarm seven points.

“Traditionally, the DA has been “the Jewish party”—given that its forerunner was led by the iconic Helen Suzman and its previous leader, Tony Leon, was Jewish. Its present leader, Helen Zille, a former journalist, notes very proudly that her maternal grandfather and paternal grandmother were Jewish.

“But the DA has apparently irritated the established Jewish community with certain criticisms of Israel and its policies towards the Palestinians. It has also become apparent that members of the DA’s parliamentary caucus, especially young black ones, are not prepared to rubberstamp Israeli policy.”

The federation’s allocation of points was based on three criteria: Policy and Approach to Israel (accepts Israel’s right to exist in peace and security, etc.); Public Support for Israel (senior party members attend Yom Haatzmaut celebrations [sic], etc.); and Combating anti- Israel Activities (youth groups have opposed anti-Israel actions at universities, etc.).

The call by the SAZF on Jews to vote purely in Israel’s interests is however, an important insight into the mindset which controls Zionist Supremacism—the only deciding factor in their calculations is “is it good for Israel” or not.

As South African government spokesman Mac Maharaj (quoted in the Haartez article) said in his reaction to the SAZF call, “It raises the question: where does the first loyalty of South African Jews lie? I would say that Jews should be patriotic, especially if they live in a democracy. And therefore their concern should be, in terms of their vote, what’s good for the country—not what’s good for Israel. You have to vote in the country in which you live—it has nothing to do with Israel.”

* It is not clear how many Jews will heed the SAZF call, as traditionally Jews in South Africa have supported the anti-Apartheid left (the predecessors to the Democratic Alliance) while a significant number of Jewish Communists played a leading role in running the ANC before it came to power.

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sun Sep 28, 2014 12:09 am

Revolting! After serving just seven years, black murders of white six month-old baby are up for parole consideration.
http://www.iol.co.za/news/crime-courts/ ... -1.1754030

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Wed Oct 01, 2014 2:14 am

Black Panther leader who visited South Africa says they have to "kill crackers".
http://whiteresister.com/index.php/news ... e-minority

Benjamin Bice

Post by Benjamin Bice » Fri Oct 10, 2014 1:06 am

Two figures linked to the Israel mob scene were reportedly killed in Johannesburg on Saturday.

According to Ma'ariv Online, Dotan Shukrun and his cousin Carmi Shukrun were stopped in their car when the perpetrators of the assassination shot the two in the head.

Dotan Shukrun, a former leader of the Israeli crime organization headed by Avi Rohan, and his cousin were apparently assassinated in the South African city to where they had fled following the death of of Yossi Castro, another former high-
ranking figure in the mob group.

Castro was killed in his car ten months ago minutes after he left a meeting, also attended by another of the organization's leaders Shlomi Bassa, at Dotan Shukrun's home.

According to the report, Shukrun and Bassa did not attend Castro's funeral and left Israel with their families immediately afterward to resettle in Johannesburg.