DeSantis signs bill in Israel to fight antisemitism

Summaries and links to news items
JohnUbele

DeSantis signs bill in Israel to fight antisemitism

Post by JohnUbele » Thu Apr 27, 2023 2:46 pm

"...JERUSALEM (FLV) – Gov. Ron DeSantis signed a bill that would increase penalties for intimidating or threatening someone based on religious or ethnic heritage.

The governor gave final approval to the bill on his stop to Israel during an international trade mission.

Rep. Randy Fine, R-South Brevard County, and Rep. Mike Caruso, R-Delray Beach, carried the proposal in the House and joined the governor in Jerusalem.

“To Florida’s Nazi thugs, I have news: attack Jews on their property and you’re going to prison,” Fine said. “Never again means never again.”

During debate on the House floor, Fine, who is Jewish, elaborated on how he has “learned to deal” with threats over the years..."

Source:
https://flvoicenews.com/desantis-signs- ... isemitism/

Dillon_C_Rau

Re: DeSantis signs bill in Israel to fight antisemitism

Post by Dillon_C_Rau » Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:07 pm

I remember that Dr.Pierce said something along the lines of “No politician in the system is worth saving the system over.” That statement rings even more true today. I can’t believe that some people say that DeSantis is anti-establishment or isn’t corrupt. All the politicians are bought and paid for by the Jews.
Dillon Charles Von Rau ᛉᚢᛟ

Agent_of_the_Avalanche

Post by Agent_of_the_Avalanche » Thu Apr 27, 2023 10:01 pm

Dillon_C_Rau wrote:
Thu Apr 27, 2023 8:07 pm
I remember that Dr.Pierce said something along the lines of “No politician in the system is worth saving the system over.” That statement rings even more true today. I can’t believe that some people say that DeSantis is anti-establishment or isn’t corrupt. All the politicians are bought and paid for by the Jews.
So long as our Kin are kept ignorant of the true nature of the Jews, believe their opinions will remain kosher.

I think we can use this anti-1A legislation to our advantage, however. We can probably show normies that the Soviets also made critiquing the Jews illegal.

Funny...Never again means, "Here we go again."

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:53 pm

Though not surprised by this in the least, I still managed to be disappointed by it. It it almost certainly confirms that DeSantis has been tapped as the primary candidate or is playing the game desperately to be.
It's a reminder to all of us that the left and the right of American politics are just the left and right boots of the Jewish power structure in this country. One will bind us with chains the other "opposes", but those chains are never undone, only added to when the other side gains control a few years later.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Mon May 01, 2023 3:28 am

Richard_G_603 wrote:
Sun Apr 30, 2023 6:53 pm
Though not surprised by this in the least, I still managed to be disappointed by it. It it almost certainly confirms that DeSantis has been tapped as the primary candidate or is playing the game desperately to be.
It's a reminder to all of us that the left and the right of American politics are just the left and right boots of the Jewish power structure in this country. One will bind us with chains the other "opposes", but those chains are never undone, only added to when the other side gains control a few years later.

I think the Jews are going to throw a great deal of support his way now.

I think his odds of winning the Republican nomination for president are much higher being that he signed HR269 into law.