Hate Crime Cover Up Exposed in the 71st Precinct After Jewish Man Assaulted by Hate Spewing Teens

Summaries and links to news items
JohnUbele

Hate Crime Cover Up Exposed in the 71st Precinct After Jewish Man Assaulted by Hate Spewing Teens

Post by JohnUbele » Mon Apr 24, 2023 4:25 am

"...A female police officer in Crown Heights’s 71st NYPD Precinct – who decided to cover up a possible hate crime – is now in the hot seat after the enraged victim went public with his shocking story.

The incident unfolded Motzei Shabbos on Eastern Parkway alongside Rochester Park between Utica Ave and Rochester Ave around 2:15am when the Jewish victim and two friends were approached by a group of five black male teenagers. One of the group suddenly veered towards the victim, saying “You [Expletive] Jewish murderers” as he slapped him in the back of the head and knocking his yarmulka off..."

Source:
https://crownheights.info/crime/816772/ ... ing-teens/

Jim Mathias

Re: Hate Crime Cover Up Exposed in the 71st Precinct After Jewish Man Assaulted by Hate Spewing Teens

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:38 am

Claims by Jews should be looked at with a critical eye; too often in the past they've prevaricated with a loud voice to get their yammerings believed. Unfortunately, the technique works on soft minds at the expense of truth.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

JohnUbele

Re: Hate Crime Cover Up Exposed in the 71st Precinct After Jewish Man Assaulted by Hate Spewing Teens

Post by JohnUbele » Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:36 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 4:38 am
Claims by Jews should be looked at with a critical eye; too often in the past they've prevaricated with a loud voice to get their yammerings believed. Unfortunately, the technique works on soft minds at the expense of truth.

If you read the story, it seems like the police officer did her job despite being subjected to Jewish pressure. I think because she had to endure the Jewish pressure that she deserves a Community Service commendation medal.

I think this medal for her is well deserved:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medals_of ... ty_Service

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:36 pm

JohnUbele wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 10:36 am
Jim Mathias wrote:

If you read the story, it seems like the police officer did her job despite being subjected to Jewish pressure. I think because she had to endure the Jewish pressure that she deserves a Community Service commendation medal.

I did read the story, the claims of the Jews had the appearance of pushing an outcome they wanted and pressured the officer. The officer was doing her job questioning their statements to get at the truth of things and their responses appeared antagonistic and therefore suspect.

As for a medal, I'm skeptical. In the face of Jewish media pressure, it appears that a response from a White platform or media to point out the sketchy Jewish narrative being pushed here would be appropriate. As a race, we all are very much in need of these resources and people to counteract Jewish propaganda as what we have is small and has limited reach. I urge racially loyal and truth-seeking Whites to join us so as to build our resources in men and materials. We can't have a loud voice to defend ourselves without this.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:01 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:36 pm
JohnUbele wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:

I did read the story, the claims of the Jews had the appearance of pushing an outcome they wanted and pressured the officer. The officer was doing her job questioning their statements to get at the truth of things and their responses appeared antagonistic and therefore suspect.

As for a medal, I'm skeptical. In the face of Jewish media pressure, it appears that a response from a White platform or media to point out the sketchy Jewish narrative being pushed here would be appropriate. As a race, we all are very much in need of these resources and people to counteract Jewish propaganda as what we have is small and has limited reach. I urge racially loyal and truth-seeking Whites to join us so as to build our resources in men and materials. We can't have a loud voice to defend ourselves without this.

I just want to say that if I was the police commissioner of New York City I would personally award a Community Service Medal to Officer Livingston.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Apr 26, 2023 10:21 am

JohnUbele wrote:
Wed Apr 26, 2023 6:01 am
Jim Mathias wrote:
Tue Apr 25, 2023 1:36 pm
JohnUbele wrote:
Jim Mathias wrote:

I just want to say that if I was the police commissioner of New York City I would personally award a Community Service Medal to Officer Livingston.
Since none of us are the police commissioner anywhere, we cannot control the issuance of medals. What we can control is Alliance building and getting our message out.