Jewish Woman Says Man Threw Concrete Slab At Her Window Over Israeli Flag

Summaries and links to news items

Jim Mathias

Re: Jewish Woman Says Man Threw Concrete Slab At Her Window Over Israeli Flag

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Apr 13, 2023 7:05 pm

She's a mind-reader to say that her window being broken is a 'hate crime!' After all, no other evidence is presented in this article as to the mind-set of the rock-thrower.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Thu Apr 13, 2023 8:34 pm

I agree with Jim. It's just another whining wailing Jew... I'm surprised she didn't say it was 6 million rocks that came through her window or that is was a MIRACLE she survived.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:10 am

I think a lot less New York City Jews will be flying Israeli flags outside their homes now.

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:54 am

If only we could freely fly the Life Rune flag or the hooked cross flag without any b.s. if we’re stuck in a city.
There’s this shitskinned household down the street, so they’re not jews, just brown zionists, because there’s a vehicle in that driveway with a rear window sticker of a star of David, that says, “I stand with Israel “ :|
I terribly want to live out in the country, away from all this crap, where it’s peaceful and quiet, or a nice little cabin in the woods, where only the wildlife might mess with my flags of the symbols that I hold dear.

Anyway, that yenta had it coming for the crime of Jewing. Although the National Alliance frowns upon lawlessness, I find it encouraging to read more news of these anti semitic “hate crimes “, but I wouldn’t be surprised if that heeb is making the whole thing up.
Hitler was right.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:57 pm

Supremely White wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 10:54 am
Anyway, that yenta had it coming for the crime of Jewing. Although the National Alliance frowns upon lawlessness, I find it encouraging to read more news of these anti semitic “hate crimes “, but I wouldn’t be surprised if that heeb is making the whole thing up.
We encourage lawful behavior presently because our members are far more valuable to us on the outside of prison walls to advance the Creator's purpose than they are within those walls. Also, the kind of society we want in the future are to be of those that are naturally willing to conform to our values, laws, and the overall direction of our cause; lawlessly-inclined individuals wouldn't be welcomed within it then and shouldn't be welcomed within our community now. I agree with you that the news of Jews getting attacked can be encouraging us to remain focused on our own program, certainly.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:59 pm

JohnUbele wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:10 am
I think a lot less New York City Jews will be flying Israeli flags outside their homes now.
I hope not. In fact, it seems preferable to me that they do so. Better yet: they begin wearing yellow stars of David when out and about. :D

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Sat Apr 15, 2023 10:45 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 1:59 pm
JohnUbele wrote:
Fri Apr 14, 2023 3:10 am
I hope not. In fact, it seems preferable to me that they do so. Better yet: they begin wearing yellow stars of David when out and about. :D
When I lived in a predominantly kike area (but thankfully it wasn’t Jew York City), enough of them wore them as pendants. I disagree about their flags uglying up the already grotesque city, and besides, someone might mistake their homes for the Israeli Embassy and get lost trying to find it, not that anyone here would want to go anywhere near the Israeli embassy.
Hitler was right.