Meeting the Brilliant Minds at Mensa South (Not)

Summaries and links to news items
Patricia

Meeting the Brilliant Minds at Mensa South (Not)

Post by Patricia » Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:27 pm

by Hal Peary

When people here in the South ask us why we came here, I give them a few reasons (escaping the anti-White insanity of the Pacific Northwest is one), but they never say anything in reply. I guess they don’t believe me. So to meet some local people, I re-joined Mensa, the supposedly high-IQ society, thinking I might encounter some interesting people. It was rather disappointing.

I went there yesterday and all the buzz was about their regional gathering that was to be... wait for it.... pirate-themed. Silly hats, t-shirts, etc. I do not do pirates.

I have not really found anyone at the Mensa meetings who seems smart and well-informed. (There is a good English fellow who drops by every few months, but he is an exception. An outsider.)

Since no one ever raises any interesting subjects, I raised the question of the new special San Francisco welfare program that gives $1,200 per month to "trans" freaks, and the 96 "genders" they identified on their application form. No one thought it was odd. Or they didn't dare say so.

The LocSec (local secretary) said he had attended a lecture and the speaker had said that there "were always hundreds of genders." Then he launched into a story about how slavery in the American South was "the worst in the world." I showed him decisively that the Arab slave trade was worse, but no one "heard" me. (Self-styled "elite" Southerners have a thing about historical self-abuse.)

When I noted that the Seattle "public health" department has decriminalized fentanyl, I just got blank stares.

Later, as I was leaving, one woman asked about the 96-gender "trans" program, but only so she could launch into a long story about how some child of her friends had "struggled and suffered" to be "trans," with the parents not approving -- but she did approve. Next to her was an obvious Lesbian of the rather obese persuasion who said little. I did not bother to tell her that, out west, many Lesbians are now called "Nazis" because of their retained "cis-ness."

I have concluded that not only Southern Mensa members, but Southern conservatives and Southerners generally too, are simply out of the loop. They have no idea what is coming down the road and therefore may prove incapable of opposing it. They are extra nice to that child who wants to LARP as "trans," not realizing they are dooming families and setting the stage for an extreme and malicious attack on every part of society.

Separate, but still related, is the Southern pride in their (unexamined) role in the military. That pride does not allow for criticism. So when the local senator, Lindsey Graham, calls for the US to start shooting down Russian jets, he is just playing to his constituents. He "stands strong." And stupid. But most people here only notice the "strong" part.

Southern conservatives are soft conservatives, and Southerners are as brainwashed as the masses on the west coast, just in a slightly different way. One Mensan boasted that "96% of the people here are vaccinated" in order to prove how "smart" and "scientific" South Carolinians are. Actually, the figure is about 62% -- but he said it with pride, the pride of total obedience.

The attack simply has not begun here in earnest. But it is coming. One child at a time.

By the way, Mensa is a high-IQ group in country where high IQ is almost a hate crime. So how does Mensa deal with that problem? Beer and pirate hats.

RCavallius

Re: Meeting the Brilliant Minds at Mensa South (Not)

Post by RCavallius » Thu Mar 16, 2023 9:56 pm

Mensa? 🤣🤣🤣
H0216

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:26 pm

Patricia wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 5:27 pm
by Hal Peary

When people here in the South ask us why we came here, I give them a few reasons (escaping the anti-White insanity of the Pacific Northwest is one), but they never say anything in reply. I guess they don’t believe me. So to meet some local people, I re-joined Mensa, the supposedly high-IQ society, thinking I might encounter some interesting people. It was rather disappointing...
[...]
I have concluded that not only Southern Mensa members, but Southern conservatives and Southerners generally too, are simply out of the loop. They have no idea what is coming down the road and therefore may prove incapable of opposing it...

Separate, but still related, is the Southern pride in their (unexamined) role in the military. That pride does not allow for criticism...

Southern conservatives are soft conservatives, and Southerners are as brainwashed as the masses on the west coast...

By the way, Mensa is a high-IQ group in country where high IQ is almost a hate crime. So how does Mensa deal with that problem? Beer and pirate hats.
High IQ doesn't mean shit. My IQ was measured decades ago as 129 -- above average, but that was before I got smart. It's like academia that is full of PhDs, many probably eligible for MENSA, but intellectually dishonest and cowards when confronted with truths like:
1) Humans as well as races are not equal.
2) The Jew's Holocaust is a pack of lies.
3) Jesus isn't real, nor is his Jewish daddy up in the sky.

I'm partial to Southerners because that is what I've always been, but the smartest, most intellectually honest Whites I've encountered are from all regions of the country -- a special breed capable of racial responsibility.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Fri Mar 17, 2023 9:21 am

Will Williams wrote:
Thu Mar 16, 2023 10:26 pm

High IQ doesn't mean shit. My IQ was measured decades ago as 129 -- above average, but that was before I got smart. It's like academia that is full of PhDs, many probably eligible for MENSA, but intellectually dishonest and cowards when confronted with truths like:
1) Humans as well as races are not equal.
2) The Jew's Holocaust is a pack of lies.
3) Jesus isn't real, nor is his Jewish daddy up in the sky.
Your point is well-taken, Chairman, but I consider 129 pretty respectable. Good job.
H0216

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:10 am

I remember reading somewhere years ago that James Kelso was in Mensa. His knowledge of history and geography was very vast.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Mar 19, 2023 4:46 pm

JohnUbele wrote:
Fri Mar 17, 2023 10:10 am
I remember reading somewhere years ago that James Kelso was in Mensa. His knowledge of history and geography was very vast.
So was his knowledge of Communism and Scientology, both ideologies he had been very active adherents in before deciding he had "found his family" with White Nationalism and that that was the way to go. He even joined NA after Dr. Pierce died and did his best with all that "vast knowledge" to help Gliebe/Walker & Co. destroy NA by taking it "big tent" with a broader outreach by making it more Christian friendly. How did that work out?

He has since bounced around with several movement groups, becoming a moderator at Stormfront, working with David Duke , A3P, and others.

Consider the source, but read about Mr. Kelso, here: https://www.splcenter.org/fighting-hate ... amie-kelso

Like I said above, a high IQ doesn't mean shit. It's how one uses his intelligence for the right cause that counts.

Read Spencer Quinn's article about IQ at Counter-Currents a couple of days ago, here https://counter-currents.com/2023/03/iq-is-a-phenotype/ and the commentary intellectualizing about IQ below it. I added my own 2 cents.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ