Inna Vernikov wants Jews to fight the haters

Summaries and links to news items
JohnUbele

Inna Vernikov wants Jews to fight the haters

Post by JohnUbele » Thu Feb 02, 2023 5:40 am

"...This Brooklyn lawmaker has plenty of chops.

Rookie Councilwoman Inna Vernikov was so sickened by the October 2018 mass murder of 11 people at the Tree of Life synagogue in Pittsburgh that it motivated her to get self-defense training and avoid being an easy target, she told The Post.

The 5-foot, 3-inch Republican and Ukraine native is now calling on fellow Jews to follow her lead as anti-Semitic crimes continue to surge both citywide and nationally.

“If we don’t help ourselves, no one is coming to save us,” the 38-year-old pol said. “The NYPD is great, but [cops] can’t be everywhere.”..."

Source:
https://nypost.com/2023/01/28/inna-vern ... i-semites/

Jim Mathias

Re: Inna Vernikov wants Jews to fight the haters

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:01 pm

Rather than preparing to escalate violence, perhaps Vernikov and other Jews should ask themselves why they're not asking for a two-sided dialogue between them and their so-called haters and seek to understand why Jews are not liked. A healthy dose of self-reflection while doing so wouldn't hurt either. For whatever reasons Jews have, I don't believe this is likely to happen.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:11 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 12:01 pm
Rather than preparing to escalate violence, perhaps Vernikov and other Jews should ask themselves why they're not asking for a two-sided dialogue between them and their so-called haters and seek to understand why Jews are not liked. A healthy dose of self-reflection while doing so wouldn't hurt either. For whatever reasons Jews have, I don't believe this is likely to happen.

The Jews know they can't have a true dialogue with real leaders in the Black community, because they know the discussion will end up getting into the Jewish role in the Black Slave Trade.

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Fri Feb 03, 2023 3:09 am

I wonder if Vernikov knows about this book:
jews-selling-blacks (1).jpg
jews-selling-blacks (1).jpg (123.39 KiB) Viewed 416 times

JohnUbele

Post by JohnUbele » Sat Feb 04, 2023 2:35 am

"...Legion Self-Defense packed the largest class they’ve had in Brooklyn since their opening, and it was a huge success! Proud to work with them & G-d bless the founders of this organization for foreseeing the unfortunate need..."

https://twitter.com/InnaVernikov/status ... 6415926272