FolkishFreya

Robert Ransdell killed by Drunk Driver

Post by FolkishFreya » Thu Feb 02, 2023 1:04 am

-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE

White Man 1

Re: Robert Ransdell killed by Drunk Driver

Post by White Man 1 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 6:54 am

A Newport woman remains jailed and charged with murder in an alcohol-related crash that killed a former leader of a white supremacist organization in Northern Kentucky.

Emily Sherry, 23, will appear in a Newport courtroom on Thursday for a preliminary hearing. Her blood-alcohol level was 0.422, more than five times the legal limit to drive, when her car struck another vehicle driven by Robert Ransdell, according to the citation written by Wilder Police.

The April 21 crash happened eastbound on Interstate 275 in Wilder. Police officers spotted Sherry's car off the highway into a woods. Ransdell, 37, of Florence, was found dead underneath the vehicle. The Campbell County coroner ruled he died of blunt force trauma.

Ransdell made headlines and provoked anger with his involvement in Northern Kentucky with the National Alliance. He ran an anti-Semitic write-in campaign for U.S. Senate in Kentucky in 2014 against U.S. Sen. Mitch McConnell. Ransdell's campaign slogan was "With Jews, we lose."

Ransdell was the Cincinnati coordinator of the National Alliance.

The Southern Poverty Law Center described the National Alliance as one of the "most dangerous and best-organized neo-Nazi" organizations in America for decades.

The organization's ideology calls for the eradication of the Jews and other groups for the "creation of an all-white homeland."

Sherry remains in the Campbell County Detention on $2 million bond.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:01 am

636638959495145540-Emily-Sherry.jpg
636638959495145540-Emily-Sherry.jpg (7.17 KiB) Viewed 627 times
The sorry bitch who murdered him

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 7:11 am

Here is a much better article on his untimely death, which occurred in 2018

http://www.renegadetribune.com/courageo ... car-crash/
Sources within the National Alliance, Stormfront, VNN, and other forums in which Robert Ransdell was well-known have reported that Robert died after being involved in a car accident with a drunk driver. I have yet to find any authentic news reports about his death, but no one has come out with anything saying that news of Robert’s death is false. There is also nothing yet to indicate that Robert was murdered in a targeted hit.

I first became aware of Robert back in 2013 when I was organizing the Renegades in America roadshow, as he was willing to meet up with us in Cincinnati and film an interview. Back then there were not nearly as many pro-White activists who were willing to call out the jewish supremacists ruining our country, so it was very encouraging to meet this young man dedicated to the cause. Robert went on to organize an impressive local demonstration for the White Man March, which I organized internationally in 2014.

Robert became of a friend of the network and would call into a number of shows on Renegade Broadcasting, sharing his ideas for bringing the struggle to the next level. Robert did just that in 2014 when decided to run a write-in campaign for the seat of Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell in Ohio. I designed and hosted Robert’s campaign website. His slogan was With Jews We Lose, which was printed on lots of roadside signs. This tactic, along with Robert’s radio shows and presentations, caused quite a massive stir in the international media. The major candidates in the race came out to condemn Robert.

In 2015 Robert was arrested for his MLK protest in the city of Florence for exercising his right to free speech. He was charged with trespassing in a city owned government building, but was able to beat the case with some legal assistance.

Unfortunately I lost contact with Robert over the last few years, but always expected him to come back with some grand idea for making a big splash. Robert was willing to take to the streets when others were content with sitting behind their keyboards. He was a dedicated activist and will be missed by the many people who knew him.

I know Robert would want for people to use his life as an inspiration rather than to mourn his death.[\quote]

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:52 am

Robert Ransdell was also a part of NARRG, a group that appointed itself as the leadership of the National Alliance at about the same time the reins were lawfully handed over to Will Williams. This group had filed a costly lawsuit to wrest control of the Allliance from Erich Gliebe and Will Williams which ultimately failed as NARRG had no legal right to anything. As the Alliance was essentially broke at the time, Will had to pay for the costs of this suit out of his own pocket. NARRG nor Ransdell has never apologized for their wrongful suit nor has compensated Will at all.

Mr. Ransdell may have been a good activist and Alliance member at one time, but he should also be known for taking part in nearly destroying the National Alliance.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:39 pm

Mr. Ransdell may have been a good activist and Alliance member at one time, but he should also be known for taking part in nearly destroying the National Alliance.
Context is crucial when discussing people most of us don't know, thanks for filling us in Jim.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:09 am

White Man 1 wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:39 pm
Context is crucial when discussing people most of us don't know, thanks for filling us in Jim.
I knew him, WW1, and debated him once on Stormfront which is probably still there. He did not understand Cosmotheism at all and dismissed it as unimportant which was his undoing. He didn't fare very well debating me as I recall and bowed out. NARRG's grandiose Internet plan was to have Ransdell move to our WV property while I was fighting off their goddamned $2 million lawsuit and jailed twice for violating a BS TRO by their collaborator. Fighting NARRG's abusive harassment lawsuit cost me and the legitimate NA $50,000+ and was eventually dismissed by the court.

That pretty 5'-2" young lady who killed him in a tragic automobile accident was no murderer. She foolishly drove drunk, had a bad experience and probably still lives with the terrible consequences. Ransdell, though good on the stump, was a grandstander and showboat who would not have done well in Pierce's Alliance, nor under our current leadership.

Where are those NARRG losers now? What are they doing that is productive?

Jim Mathias wrote:
Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:52 am
...[Ransdell's] group had filed a costly lawsuit to wrest control of the Alliance from Erich Gliebe and Will Williams which ultimately failed as NARRG had no legal right to anything....
To clarify, Ransdell and the five other NARRG co-plaintiffs sued Gliebe and his board. Gliebe couldn't deal with it and, thanks to the NARRG lawsuit, he and the board added me to the board; the board then named me Chairman, and Gliebe resigned from the Alliance at the same board meeting. I had already purchased Pierce's library by then and had planned to launch another NA with KAS -- then didn't have to since I was Chairman of the original, or what was left of it.

Whereas Mr. Gliebe couldn't deal with the frivolous lawsuit, I could, and did. The story is in my book Pocahontas Show Trial for those who may be interested.

Lesson Learned: Do not sue a party frivolously without having legal standing to do so, then expect to try it on the Internet and prevail.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:41 am

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:09 am
...That pretty 5'-2" young lady who killed him in a tragic automobile accident was no murderer. She foolishly drove drunk, had a bad experience and probably still lives with the terrible consequences....
Ransdell & Sherry

The accident was in April 2018. Miss Sherry was very drunk, 5x the legal limit. She pleaded guilty to manslaughter in February 2020. I couldn't find her sentence, but expect she received jail time. Anyone interested can probably find her on Faceberg and Instagram.

Sad Emily in court
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ