Man Assaulted Inside Montgomery County Giant [Supermarket] Describes Attack

Summaries and links to news items
JohnUbele

Man Assaulted Inside Montgomery County Giant [Supermarket] Describes Attack

Post by JohnUbele » Sat Jan 28, 2023 5:48 am

"...During the assault, he said he could hear some of the group mention rapper Kanye West, who recently made anti-Semitic remarks on Twitter.

"They ganged up on me and they said, 'Get him for Kanye.' And I had one person sitting on my legs, two people covering my torso, and one person covering my head and upper shoulders," the victim said..."

Source:
https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/loca ... k/3265612/

Jim Mathias

Re: Man Assaulted Inside Montgomery County Giant [Supermarket] Describes Attack

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:51 am

This story has been covered by various propaganda outlets on the East Coast, yet in none of them that I saw (about 7) had a picture of the alleged perpetrator. Why isn't Eugene Thompson's face plastered all over the internet? No security camera footage of the attack seems to have been released either.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

JohnUbele

Re: Man Assaulted Inside Montgomery County Giant [Supermarket] Describes Attack

Post by JohnUbele » Sat Jan 28, 2023 10:34 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Sat Jan 28, 2023 9:51 am
This story has been covered by various propaganda outlets on the East Coast, yet in none of them that I saw (about 7) had a picture of the alleged perpetrator. Why isn't Eugene Thompson's face plastered all over the internet? No security camera footage of the attack seems to have been released either.

Supposedly Montgomery county has the third largest Jewish population in the country.