Feral Congoid employee spits in restaurant's food

Summaries and links to news items
Jim Mathias

Feral Congoid employee spits in restaurant's food

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Oct 08, 2022 7:23 am

Jesse Jackson wasn't the only one doing this, now some of his kin are getting into the act in 2022. Warning! Potentially stomach-turning graphic video found here:

https://www.localmemphis.com/article/ne ... 5203014617
Two Chick-fil-A employees fired after video appears to show one spitting in batter
The operator for the West Memphis, Arkansas store where the video was reportedly filmed said the employee and the one who filmed it were fired.

Two Chick-fil-A employees fired after video appears to show one spitting in batter
The operator for the West Memphis, Arkansas store where the video was reportedly filmed said the employee and the one who filmed it were fired.

Author: ABC24 Staff (ABC)
Published: 5:12 PM CDT October 4, 2022
Updated: 5:12 PM CDT October 4, 2022
Facebook Twitter

MEMPHIS, Tenn — Chick-fil-A said two employees have been fired after a disturbing video out of the West Memphis store went viral.

The video showed what appears to be a Chick-fil-A employee reportedly spitting in the chicken batter, while another employee watched.

The operator of the store responded on their Facebook page, saying, “We have been made aware of a video circulating on social media depicting behavior of a Team Member that is completely unacceptable. We have identified the Team Member, as well as the one filming, and have terminated employment effective immediately.

We have very strict standards and high expectations for Food Safety, Team Member behavior, and our Guest Experience and this was an egregious violation of all of the above. You trust us to deliver you safe, fresh food with a team who genuinely cares about you. We fell short of those expectations here.

We sincerely apologize and assure you we take matters like these very seriously and act expeditiously to address them.

Thank you for your understanding and your support. We love being part of the Crittenden County community and we look forward to serving you again soon.”
Around Blacks, never relax.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Re: Feral Congoid employee spits in restaurant's food

Post by White_Vengeance » Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:17 am

I rarely, if ever, go out to eat in a restaurant. And, on those rare occasions when I do enter a restaurant, my "anti-nigger" antennae is in the full "UP" position. This very situation, of a filthy, disgusting, savage nigger she-boon spitting in a restaurant's food, and other inhumane behaviors by affirmative action niggers who are only employed--because none of them actually perform WORK--at the restaurant is the single-greatest reason I shun restaurants and almost always choose to eat at home.

Last month, in September 2022, I did opt to visit a local Subway Sandwich shop. I had a taste for an oven roasted Turkey 12-inch submarine sandwich. The sandwich shop is in my home town in western North Carolina so I didn't think much of the chance that a primordial, web-footed, knuckle-draggin' nigger might be employed at the Subway. I walked in, looked behind the counter where sandwiches are made, and my anti-nigger antennae immediately start buzzing and vibrating, signaling that a step-'n'-fetchit, cannibalistic nigger was somewhere behind the counter. Shock of shocks--there was a young feral, simian she-boon nigger actually attempting to make a submarine sandwich. My anger flared as I did an about-face quicker than a nigger shedding a job application and I darted out of the shop, having lost my appetite.

I know I've posted the following (below) at least once, but from my perspective it bears repeating, so for the benefit of those reading this post I will re-post it. But, before doing so, I must remind those reading this post that Chick-fil-A is the chain restaurant establishment where one of its owners--Dan C. Cathy, the founder and CEO in 2020 [he has since been replaced by son, Andrew T. Cathy, on November 01, 2021]--plainly stated during the St. George of Fentanyl riots that "White people should be washing the webbed feet of niggers." (Side Note: Of course, being that the owner is a certified self-loathing, hand-wringing, neoconservative Christian, Bible-thumping White cuck, he did not actually say "webbed feet"; I put that little two-word descriptor into my statement for effect.)

The ONLY permanent solution to the "nigger problem" in America:

If I had my druthers, and if I had the support and conviction of about 4,000,000 other White people who think exactly as do I, along with more-than-ample financial support, I would work day-and-night--late, late into every evening where I could find time--and I'd devise a foolproof, iron-clad, rock-solid plan to violently round up, and then forcefully and forcibly poke, prod, push, shove, bulldoze, bayonet, cat-o'-nine tails whip, and whatever other means--extremely violent if necessary--to put every last barbaric nigger onto boats--perhaps similar to the iron ore boats that are used on the Great Lakes--heading back to sub-Saharan Africa. This is called forceful, violent repatriation, but it is the ONLY real and permanent solution to the "nigger problem" in America.

All other attempts at solving the "nigger problem" in America are just pipe-dreams. They consist of either social engineering programs by radical leftist, progressive, liberal White Marxist cucks--and we already know the abysmal track record of their leftist social engineering programs: so-called "solutions" such as throwing more "money" (i.e., Federal Reserve Notes) at the "nigger problem" in the form of neoteric means-tested welfare programs; and / or programs designed to artificially foster so-called "advancements and improvements" in the niggers' way of life--for, as the leftist, progressive Marxist social engineers still attempt to make us believe, "the poor, poor niggers have been so mistreated, misunderstood, dispossessed, held down, and have felt the 'pangs' of discrimination for oh-so long that the niggers STILL need the help and assistance of White people." And every single word out of the mouths of the leftist, progressive Marxist social engineers is more of the same brainwashing and indoctrination that put so many millions of White people into a state of permanent hypnosis.

A link that tells more about the certified, self-loathing, hand-wringing, anti-White, Bible-thumping, neoconservative White cuck, Dan C. Cathy:

https://www.the-sun.com/news/1008108/ch ... es-matter/
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:53 pm

The plan is simple, White Vengeance: Gather the core, an elite if you will, of Whites who get things done towards our goals as stated in What is the National Alliance? and build the revolutionary cadres needed to do whatever task we have set our minds to. This would include winning a land mass of our own that is Congoid-free.

To put it briefly, inspire the best White men to organize and inspire a sense of Fight in the rest of White men.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Sun Oct 09, 2022 9:02 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Sat Oct 08, 2022 9:53 pm
The plan is simple, White Vengeance: Gather the core, an elite if you will, of Whites who get things done towards our goals as stated in What is the National Alliance? and build the revolutionary cadres needed to do whatever task we have set our minds to. This would include winning a land mass of our own that is Congoid-free.

To put it briefly, inspire the best White men to organize and inspire a sense of Fight in the rest of White men.
Yes, it is that simple. Growing the Alliance and gathering the best Whites to support the cause. Recruit Recruit Recruit!
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE