Police Investigating Leaflet Distribution as "Hate Crime"

Summaries and links to news items
RCavallius

Police Investigating Leaflet Distribution as "Hate Crime"

Post by RCavallius » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:03 am

https://www.actionnewsnow.com/news/crim ... diate=true

"REDDING, Calif. - Redding police officers said they are seeking help from the public after becoming aware of flyers with anti-Semitic messages in several east Redding neighborhoods.

Police said the flyers also directed people to visit an anti-Semitic website.

The Redding Police Department is investigating it as a hate crime."

I wish this article gave more information. Maybe if they catch the "haters" responsible for this travesty against God's Chosen, we'll find out which website they're advertising for.
H0216

Jim Mathias

Re: Police Investigating Leaflet Distribution as "Hate Crime"

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:38 am

What's the "crime" being investigated? The cops will not say. Little is said in the article, but the phrase about asking the public for help means they want to identify the distributor of the information then interrogate him to get some sort of confession regarding targeting a particular group or other persons based on their "protected status" so as to bring the "hate" into the crime equation.

Lesson: Don't talk to the cops. Some of us had to learn the hard way, so make it easy on yourself and learn not to give them the rope with which they can hang you. Those of us in the National Alliance are looking to help only healthy Whites with our literature distributions. If some sick degenerates, non-Whites (including Jews), or racially unhealthy White renegades happen to receive a flier, it was an accident. We don't normally like wasting our materials on these people.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Tue Jul 26, 2022 11:50 am

All good points, Jim. Thanks for that. I did some more digging and found this article, which gives more details about the message on the leaflets:

https://anewscafe.com/2022/07/26/reddin ... stigation/

"The pamphlets, titled 'Every Single Aspect of the Media is Jewish,' include six headshots of media executives. Each are identified as Jewish and each have a blue Star of David superimposed on their foreheads. The pamphlet also lists other media executives identified as Jewish. The antisemitic conspiracy theory that people of Jewish descent are part of some sinister left-wing plot to take over society expressed in the pamphlets is also followed by other such extremist groups such QAnon.

Similar pamphlets were distributed earlier this month in Arcata and Scotia in Humboldt County."

I guess these were from the "Goyim Defense League," although the article calls them the "Goyism" Defense League. They were advertising for goyimtv.tv, apparently - a site I have never visited. This is the first I've heard of them, and I certainly was not aware that they had any presence in Northern California. What they need to do is join the National Alliance...
H0216

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:01 pm

That would be our old friend Michael Weaver and his "big tent" pals. Most would now qualify as Alliance members, but the more intelligent among them may eventually come around. Their pamphletting is well within the bounds of the law, and protected by the US Constitution. Fact!

Robert Burns

Post by Robert Burns » Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:15 pm

White Man 1 wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 12:01 pm
That would be our old friend Michael Weaver and his "big tent" pals. Most would now qualify as Alliance members, but the more intelligent among them may eventually come around. Their pamphletting is well within the bounds of the law, and protected by the US Constitution. Fact!
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Throwing plastic baggies with fliers in them onto someone's property without their permission (which is seemingly Goyim Defense League's primary M.O.) is not a protected form of speech; in fact, it seems to be the definition of littering. I mean, would it not be a crime anywhere in America to just throw empty plastic baggies from your lunch into someone's yard? How does putting an extra piece of litter inside it make it more acceptable? It may not be something cops worry about enforcing in most cases, but I would assume it's illegal everywhere unless there is a specific local law that explicitly allows for it.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:12 pm

Riley wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:15 pm
White Man 1 wrote:
I wouldn't be so sure about that. Throwing plastic baggies with fliers in them onto someone's property without their permission (which is seemingly Goyim Defense League's primary M.O.) is not a protected form of speech; in fact, it seems to be the definition of littering. I mean, would it not be a crime anywhere in America to just throw empty plastic baggies from your lunch into someone's yard? How does putting an extra piece of litter inside it make it more acceptable? It may not be something cops worry about enforcing in most cases, but I would assume it's illegal everywhere unless there is a specific local law that explicitly allows for it.
Good thinking, Riley. This is going to be a matter of state and local laws. I don't know what the laws here in California are about stuff like this, so I'll take this opportunity to educate myself about them. At the county and/or city level, there could be regulations against it, too, so one has to be aware of those beforehand.

Of course, littering is a far cry from a hate crime, and based on what I know about the area, I highly doubt the DA will charge whoever did this with a hate crime. It simply won't hold up in court; a good lawyer will eat it up. I think the news here, and the police department, are just making a show of it, using that phrase, "hate crime."
H0216

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:15 pm

RCavallius wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 4:12 pm
Riley wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 3:15 pm
White Man 1 wrote:
Good thinking, Riley. This is going to be a matter of state and local laws. I don't know what the laws here in California are about stuff like this, so I'll take this opportunity to educate myself about them. At the county and/or city level, there could be regulations against it, too, so one has to be aware of those beforehand.

Of course, littering is a far cry from a hate crime, and based on what I know about the area, I highly doubt the DA will charge whoever did this with a hate crime. It simply won't hold up in court; a good lawyer will eat it up. I think the news here, and the police department, are just making a show of it, using that phrase, "hate crime."

Local statutes do not supersede the First Amendment. Not yet. Become familiar with this document and carry it or a card, showing it to any law enforcement who detains you when pamphleteering that you know your rights.

All NA material is defensible. Do not distribute non-NA material. Have a local attorney, preferably one qualified in Constitutional law who will go to bat for you, if necessary As Jim says, use the five words when appropriate: "I have nothing to say."

As for Michael Weaver, he is no friend of NA, though he may pretend to be. See here: viewtopic.php?f=7&t=5248&p=21737&hilit= ... ver#p21737
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Tue Jul 26, 2022 6:04 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Tue Jul 26, 2022 5:15 pm
Local statutes do not supersede the First Amendment. Not yet.
I meant local statutes regarding littering.
H0216

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jul 26, 2022 10:26 pm

White Man 1 wrote:
Michael Weaver has been no friend of the National Alliance as of the mid-2010s. If he was, not only would he apologize, but pay Will back at least a portion of the $50,000 he personally provided the NA and spent on legal fees defending the NA from NARRG's losing lawsuit against us. MW supported that lawsuit and is therefore a culpable party.

I do recognize that, sans the /s (sarcasm tag), you did not mean MW was an actual old friend, Dan.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Fri Jul 29, 2022 10:54 am

Now the police are "investigating this as a hate 'incident', not a crime, because no Jewish people were specifically targeted, and distributing unwanted flyers is not a crime," according to this latest article.

If there is no crime, then why are the police investigating it at all? Answer: to appease the public, and even more, the Jewish media!

https://www.actionnewsnow.com/news/neig ... 6fa66.html
H0216