"Neo-Nazi" Organic Coffee Company

Summaries and links to news items
White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Re: "Neo-Nazi" Organic Coffee Company

Post by White_Vengeance » Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:16 pm

RCavallius wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:06 am
Richard_G_603 wrote:
Tue Jul 05, 2022 10:30 pm
Out of curiosity, would an openly racially conscious business like this have any avenue to purchase advertising spots on NA media outputs? Like a spot every so often on the 24/hr radio broadcast or even a mention at the end of an ADV. It's a great potential source of revenue for the Alliance, and an excellent way to help support and make sustainable businesses of racially conscious whites.
This is way above my pay grade, but I would say that we would have to be VERY SELECTIVE if we were to allow this. There would be potential advertisers whose ideology is not necessarily compatible with ours in certain key respects. For example, although they are pro-White and I respect them for that, I would not like the idea of CI businesses advertising on any of our sites or on our radio program.

However, I think if it were done carefully, it could be beneficial to the National Alliance and also to other good white people. We just don't want to allow the creeping in of any kind of 'big tent' stuff.

But, like I said, this is way above my pay grade. I'm just throwing in my two cents.
"CI," meaning "Christian Identity?" Or, does your usage of the acronym "CI" mean something entirely different than Christian Identity? Interestingly, I did a search on the Internet for the meaning of "CI" and it responded with 248 instances of the use of the acronym "CI," and not a single one mentioned "Christian Identity." Not surprisingly, many of them were pretty cryptic.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:32 pm

White_Vengeance wrote:
Wed Jul 06, 2022 12:16 pm
RCavallius wrote:
Richard_G_603 wrote:
Out of curiosity, would an openly racially conscious business like this have any avenue to purchase advertising spots on NA media outputs? Like a spot every so often on the 24/hr radio broadcast or even a mention at the end of an ADV. It's a great potential source of revenue for the Alliance, and an excellent way to help support and make sustainable businesses of racially conscious whites.
This is way above my pay grade, but I would say that we would have to be VERY SELECTIVE if we were to allow this. There would be potential advertisers whose ideology is not necessarily compatible with ours in certain key respects. For example, although they are pro-White and I respect them for that, I would not like the idea of CI businesses advertising on any of our sites or on our radio program.

However, I think if it were done carefully, it could be beneficial to the National Alliance and also to other good white people. We just don't want to allow the creeping in of any kind of 'big tent' stuff.

But, like I said, this is way above my pay grade. I'm just throwing in my two cents.
"CI," meaning "Christian Identity?" Or, does your usage of the acronym "CI" mean something entirely different than Christian Identity? Interestingly, I did a search on the Internet for the meaning of "CI" and it responded with 248 instances of the use of the acronym "CI," and not a single one mentioned "Christian Identity." Not surprisingly, many of them were pretty cryptic.
Oh, sorry for that. Yes, Christian Identity.
H0216

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Jul 06, 2022 1:34 pm

RCavallius wrote:
... I would say that we would have to be VERY SELECTIVE if we were to allow this. There would be potential advertisers whose ideology is not necessarily compatible with ours in certain key respects. For example, although they are pro-White and I respect them for that, I would not like the idea of CI businesses advertising on any of our sites or on our radio program...
Good point, RC. To my knowledge Pierce never accepted advertisements in any of NV or other periodicals. All were sustained by paid subscriptions or Alliance members' and supporters' dues and donations. Some of the ads I've heard on pro-White podcasts have made me cringe because they have absolutely nothing to do with the cause.

Dr. Pierce addressed CI or Christian Identity, at least once back in 2000. The following excerpt has nothing to do with advertising on our media but for those who have never heard of CI, which way too many Whites who can't let loose of their Christian baggage, embrace.:
...In Idaho, near Coeur d'Alene, there's a church. It's called "Church of Jesus Christ Christian." Its minister is an 82-year- old retired aircraft engineer named Richard Butler, who came from California to Idaho in 1973, bought 20 acres of rural land, and built a church on it. He's held Sunday services there for the past 27 years. Better known than the church itself is its outreach program, Butler's "Call to the Nation," which is also known by the name "Aryan Nations" and has members in many places outside of Idaho.

Butler preaches a brand of Christianity generally known as "Christian Identity." It's a brand that is at odds with most of the mainstream brands, in that it preaches that Jesus wasn't a Jew and that today's Europeans are related to the Israelites of the Old Testament. It preaches also that today's Jews are interlopers who have no claim on either the Old Testament or the New Testament. Needless to say, this doctrine is not looked on with favor, either by the Jews or by those Christians who believe that the Jews are "God's chosen people." To counter Butler's preaching, the Jews have used their media to demonize Christian Identity and its adherents, portraying them as violent and dangerous "haters."

Now, I don't want to argue religion today. I believe in neither Christian Identity nor any of the mainstream brands. I don't really know Reverend Butler, although I did meet him once 14 or 15 years ago. I have met enough Christian Identity believers over the years, however, to know that most of them are not violent and dangerous. They're a bit more tightly focused on their religion than most mainstream Christians are, but other than that they're pretty normal people.

The Jews' use of their media to create a climate of hate against people like Richard Butler, however, has led to some violence. People incited by this Jewish hatred have made problems for Butler and his church. Two years ago someone tried to burn his church down. Someone shot and then disemboweled his pet German shepherd. People have tried to disrupt his church services. Sometimes hostile crowds incited by Jews with megaphones have gathered outside the gate to the church property. And sometimes Butler's church members have overreacted to this hostility and done foolish things.

On the night of July 1, 1998, a car drove past Butler's church, and two security guards heard what they thought was a shot fired from the car at the church. They hopped in their own car and gave chase, firing several shots from a rifle into the back of the other car in a Wild West scenario and eventually forcing the other car to stop. The man and woman in the car claimed that what the guards thought was a shot was just their car backfiring. After some discussion, the guards let the man and woman go, and the latter promptly went to the police and filed assault charges against the guards. The guards were arrested, tried, and convicted. And if Reverend Butler had been a mainstream Christian preacher -- or almost anything but a Christian Identity preacher -- that would have been the end of it.

But a badly misnamed organization supported by Jews and leftists, the Southern Poverty Law Center, heard about the case and saw it as a way to silence Butler's preaching and make a lot of money for themselves at the same time. On behalf of the man and woman whose car had been chased, the Southern Poverty Law Center filed a civil suit against Butler and his church, claiming that the pair had been so frightened by the chase that they were suffering from post- traumatic stress syndrome, a fancy name for what used to be called shell shock, and that since the security guards had been acting to protect the church, Butler and the church were responsible for their shell shock.

The two principal actors in the Southern Poverty Law Center are Morris Dees and Richard Cohen. They make their living by filing ruinous lawsuits against organizations and individuals that their Jewish supporters hate, and then collecting donations from those supporters. I ought to know: five years ago they sued me, and although they won only an $85,000 judgment for their purported client, they raised for themselves nearly $10 million in donations from their supporters by sending out fund appeals while they were suing me. This sort of behavior is called "barratry" by the legal profession, and it used to be illegal. Today barratry is winked at by our corrupt and politicized courts if it is for a Politically Correct cause.

Nine days ago a jury in Coeur d'Alene decided that Butler and his church must pay more than $5 million to the man and woman who were frightened by the security guards. The value of Butler's church and his other property is estimated at $200,000. After the verdict Morris Dees crowed to the media: "We intend to take every single asset of Aryan Nations now and forever. We even intend to take the name of Aryan Nations and close that sad chapter in the history of Idaho." Really, there was never any pretense during the trial that it was a claim for damages; everyone understood that the aim was to bankrupt Butler and his church, to stop Butler's preaching, and to intimidate other Christian Identity churches. All of the statements of the politicians and the media people, and the spokesmen for Idaho's various "human relations councils" and other leftist organizations, both during and after the trial, also expressed the same view: it is good that Butler has been silenced, they all said. He is a "hater" according to Morris Dees and the Jewish media. His religion is not Politically Correct. So let's shut him up. That's what the trial was about.

So how did this happen in America, where we're supposed to be free to express our opinions and to preach any religion we want, whether anyone else likes it or not? I'll tell you how.

First, it wasn't just Morris Dees and Richard Cohen. They're a couple of bottom-feeding shysters, a couple of barrators always on the prowl for opportunities to enrich themselves, but they couldn't do any damage in a healthy society. This happened because a corrupt judge in a totally corrupt court system and a totally brainwashed and feminized jury -- a nearly all-White, though mostly female jury -- were eager to prove their Political Correctness. They all were eager to show their agreement with the lynch mob rather than risk having the lynch mob turn on them. And the lynch mob are the people who decide what is Politically Correct and what is not and then use their finely honed psychological skills to persuade the TV-bred lemmings that all of their peers already are on the bandwagon and will think ill of them if they don't climb on too -- you know who those people are...
More of "Feasting on the Sheep," here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/05/fe ... the-sheep/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Tue Jul 12, 2022 7:45 pm

I believe she has also been on James Edwards The Political Cesspool.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Mon Jul 25, 2022 9:28 am

aboveetimeupdate.png
aboveetimeupdate.png (605.69 KiB) Viewed 1091 times

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jan 03, 2023 6:57 pm

Richard_G_603 wrote:

No.

NA does not solicit advertising, never has. But we, as individual members, can certainly support Above Time Coffee LLC about which "their people" -- Jews -- say its boss lady courageously makes this statement:

"The company claims their customers, who they refer to as “our people,”
don’t need kosher-certified products and didn’t ask for it."

How to order: https://abovetimecoffee.com/product/ita ... -colombia/

The Williams family will be ordering a bag of non-kosher Above Time coffee.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Victor Arminius

Post by Victor Arminius » Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:28 pm

I remember when the couple was interviewed by James Edwards on The Political Cesspool.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Jan 06, 2023 8:56 pm

Victor Arminius wrote:
Fri Jan 06, 2023 7:28 pm
I remember when the couple was interviewed by James Edwards on The Political Cesspool.
We purchased two 12 oz bags of "Italian- Dark- Roast- Organic Coffee- Colombia - Medium Grind" then got this message:

From: Above Time Coffee Roasters <https://abovetimecoffee.com/>
To: me
Thank you so much for placing an order with us. We will get the coffee roasted and shipped out to you ASAP.

Supremely White

Post by Supremely White » Sat Jan 07, 2023 2:27 am

I’m not a coffee drinker, but I once had a corporate temp job in the food and beverage industry. The vendors often left treats for us in the break room, and one of them left various urns of different varieties of coffee, and that’s when I found out that Colombian coffee is quite special.
BTW, I figured coffee was already kosher in the first place, unlike cheeseburgers, pepperoni pizza, ham, lobster, etc.
Remember SNLs skit “Coffee Talk “ with Michael Myers in drag as a yenta?
Hitler was right.

FolkishFreya

Post by FolkishFreya » Sat Jan 07, 2023 6:43 pm

Thank you for reminding us about this company! I definitely have to get some.
-Freya
LOYAL TO THE CAUSE