Richard Spencer Now

Summaries and links to news items
RCavallius

Richard Spencer Now

Post by RCavallius » Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:33 am

I don’t know how true it is, but this article says Richard Spencer switched over to liberalism. The story with this guy just keeps getting weirder and weirder.

https://news.yahoo.com/richard-spencer- ... 29143.html
H0216

Robert Burns

Re: Richard Spencer Now

Post by Robert Burns » Sun Jul 03, 2022 2:32 am

I actually wouldn't be surprised if it's true. Richard Spencer never seemed sincere to me, and I never liked him. I thought he seemed like someone who was just looking for attention, and he simply realized he could get a lot of it from White Nationalists by saying all the things they like to hear that few others will say. Now that he isn't as popular among White Nationalists anymore, it makes sense that he would try to go back on all the controversial things he said.

I have never really followed him, though, so I can't say for sure. I looked into him a little bit when he first got popular, quickly decided I didn't like him, and since then I haven't really thought about him except when others have brought him up.

Richard_G_603

Re: Richard Spencer Now

Post by Richard_G_603 » Wed Jul 06, 2022 9:17 pm

I was still a Christian conservative when Richard Spencer was the big name, but even then he never smacked of a true dyed in the wool "racist" to me, more like someone taking an extreme position for the wealth generation that publicity and followings bring.