Another Nigger Holiday

Summaries and links to news items
Will Williams

Another Nigger Holiday

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:14 am

A correspondent from my hometown sent me this:

A list of events celebrating the Juneteenth holiday in the Triangle
https://www.newsobserver.com/living/art ... 11277.html

Looks like I got out of there and headed for the hills in time to miss all of this nonsense.

Enjoy your day off if you get one. We will celebrate the Summer Solstice ourselves, thanks.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Jim Mathias

Re: Another Nigger Holiday

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:21 pm

By "Triangle," are we to take that to mean the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area of North Carolina? In the mid to late 1990s before even becoming aware the National Alliance existed, I stayed in a place in that area called Research Triangle Park to attend some technical training in Allen-Bradley programmable logic controllers (PLC's) for my job back then. My impression of the area was that it was full of Congoids and certainly a place not worthy of having a family at. It was also where I tried Orange Roughy for the first time!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Mon Jun 20, 2022 3:00 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:14 am

We will celebrate the Summer Solstice ourselves, thanks.
Always. It's one of my favorite holidays.

I'm not getting "Juneteenth" off, but I hope I do next year. I'd like to get it as paid time off, too, since this is just a crumbling empire anyway...
H0216

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:01 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:21 pm
By "Triangle," are we to take that to mean the Raleigh/Durham/Chapel Hill area of North Carolina? In the mid to late 1990s before even becoming aware the National Alliance existed, I stayed in a place in that area called Research Triangle Park to attend some technical training in Allen-Bradley programmable logic controllers (PLC's) for my job back then. My impression of the area was that it was full of Congoids and certainly a place not worthy of having a family at. It was also where I tried Orange Roughy for the first time!
"Orange roughy?" Never heard of it.

I grew up in Raleigh during the 1950s and '60s before RTP was realized. It was racially segregated then, fewer than 50,000 population, the state's capital, and a great place to live then -- not "full of Congoids," though Durham certainly had its share because of the cigarette industry there. Now sprawling Raleigh's population is 1.5 million with RTP over 2 million and trying to be Atlanta with all three counties (Wake, Durham and Orange) being "sanctuaries." :roll:

The "triangle" part was because NC State University in Raleigh, UNC at Chapel Hill and Duke University in Durham formed a triangle on the map and offered excellent research facilities.

Not everyone is buying into Joe Biden's newest federal holiday: https://www.reuters.com/business/retail ... 022-06-19/

...[S]ome of the goods, from cotton tank tops with red, yellow and green U.S. flags, to lawn accessories featuring slogans such as "Freedom," are raising eyebrows among shoppers who accuse retailers of exploiting Juneteenth to cash in on President Joe Biden making June 19 a federal holiday in 2021.

In May, Walmart (WMT.N) began marketing pints of a new "Celebrated Edition" red velvet and cheesecake Juneteenth Ice Cream until complaints surfaced on Twitter, prompting Walmart to remove it.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

White_Vengeance
Location: In the Whitest possible location, high in the Appalachian Mountains, deep in the heart of Dixie.

Post by White_Vengeance » Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:36 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:01 pm
Jim Mathias wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 12:21 pm
"Orange roughy?" Never heard of it.

I grew up in Raleigh during the 1950s and '60s before RTP was realized. It was racially segregated then, fewer than 50,000 population, the state's capital, and a great place to live then -- not "full of Congoids," though Durham certainly had its share because of the cigarette industry there. Now sprawling Raleigh's population is 1.5 million with RTP over 2 million and trying to be Atlanta with all three counties (Wake, Durham and Orange) being "sanctuaries." :roll:

The "triangle" part was because NC State University in Raleigh, UNC at Chapel Hill and Duke University in Durham formed a triangle on the map and offered excellent research facilities.

Not everyone is buying into Joe Biden's newest federal holiday: https://www.reuters.com/business/retail ... 022-06-19/

...[S]ome of the goods, from cotton tank tops with red, yellow and green U.S. flags, to lawn accessories featuring slogans such as "Freedom," are raising eyebrows among shoppers who accuse retailers of exploiting Juneteenth to cash in on President Joe Biden making June 19 a federal holiday in 2021.

In May, Walmart (WMT.N) began marketing pints of a new "Celebrated Edition" red velvet and cheesecake Juneteenth Ice Cream until complaints surfaced on Twitter, prompting Walmart to remove it.
As a proud, staunch North Carolinian, it disgusts and sickens me to know that huge swaths of our one-time-great state are being overrun by subhuman, cannibalistic niggers. However, it should come as no great surprise, knowing the feral simian niggers' penchant to gravitate to major metropolises, so that they can live in a "jungle lifestyle," where they're not far from gang-bangin' activities, welfare offices, nigger-staffed government offices, check cashing centers (currency exchanges to cash their countless welfare checks, etc.), liquor stores, convenience stores, drug dealers, stores that are "easy marks" for armed robbery (and probably murder while they're robbing the place), and the other "niceties" enjoyed by these wild savages.

Nevertheless, I still take solace in the fact that from the center of the state, due west--all the way to the North Carolina/Tennessee border--it is about as lily-White as almost any geographical location in America--excluding the multicultural cesspool of Asheville. We White North Carolinians are "dug in" throughout the Appalachian Mountains for good reasons. While we do not intentionally propagate armed violence, many of the mountain good ole' boys--me included--get the uneasy feeling that sooner-or-later all Hell is going to erupt. After all, for many of these White mountain folk they've sat back and watched as these primordial apes have simply seized anything and everything the White race has built since this nation-state declared its independence from Great Britain--and not only stolen everything from us White Europeans but been granted free reign, license, and even encouragement and furtherance by the despotic, corrupt central government to carry out this theft.

It might be a cliché, but it fits perfectly at this point: there is one hell of a lot of racially-implanted tension in the air; you can cut it with the proverbial knife.
Any White person who can see the threat to the future of the White race today and who refuses, whether from cowardice or selfishness, to stand up for his/her people does not deserve to be counted among them.

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:39 pm

White_Vengeance wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 5:36 pm
It might be a cliché, but it fits perfectly at this point: there is one hell of a lot of racially-implanted tension in the air; you can cut it with the proverbial knife.
The day for a great cleansing of this land will come. Until that day, keep your powder dry.
H0216