Go W, Go Broke?

Summaries and links to news items
Franco

Go W, Go Broke?

Post by Franco » Mon May 30, 2022 4:00 pm

Go W, Go Broke? (Will Williams said "no 'woke' allowed in a thread title" so I removed that word)

"Recently, State Farm felt moved to enhance its diversity and inclusion image by enlisting its captive agents in distributing free books for young children to local schools and libraries."

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/20 ... _call.html

I'm also going to enhance my diversity and inclusion image. Let's see if I've got everything I need:

1. Pink sweater with trans logo? Check.
2. Nose ring? Check.
3. 10-pack of anal lube that smells like strawberries? Check.
4. Lavender combat boots with rainbow laces? Check.
5. Bus ticket to San Franqueersco? Check.
6. Talking with a lisp? Check, er, checkth.
7. Learned obscene French words? Oi.
8. Made friends with the niggers next door? Check.
9. Adopted a retarded Mexican kid named Paco? Not yet, papers haven't come thru.
10. Joined the communist party? Check.

Looks like I'm all set! :D :D Yaaay!

--------------------------

Jim Mathias

Re: Go W, Go Broke?

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue May 31, 2022 1:15 am

Like other news that illustrates how far the Jews will shove us down their rabbit hole/death traps, this too is another example of all the stuff from these 'bad old days' that are to be swept aside into the dumpster of history. I believe that many of us have seen this sort of thing repeated almost ad nauseam to where it's just another day in the anti-White dystopia. Pointing out these problems is a function of our 'Movement' brothers, what's the solution? I'll tell you, bringing in and organizing the folks who want to build our solution.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Robert Burns

Re: Go W, Go Broke?

Post by Robert Burns » Tue May 31, 2022 3:07 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Tue May 31, 2022 1:15 am
Like other news that illustrates how far the Jews will shove us down their rabbit hole/death traps, this too is another example of all the stuff from these 'bad old days' that are to be swept aside into the dumpster of history. I believe that many of us have seen this sort of thing repeated almost ad nauseam to where it's just another day in the anti-White dystopia. Pointing out these problems is a function of our 'Movement' brothers, what's the solution? I'll tell you, bringing in and organizing the folks who want to build our solution.
Agreed. Obviously it's important to pay attention to new developments and overall trends, but I don't feel I gain anything from seeing more stories like this. I'm already aware that US (Jewish) corporations are evil, and that they are actively targeting our children with all this diversity and transgenderism crap. I don't need to see yet another example of it to know that it's ongoing and ramping up, and I certainly don't need to see it from a publication whose hot take on the subject is that our children should be forced to read stories about "minority heroes overcoming daunting challenges".

This is from the article:
Rather than read about minority heroes overcoming daunting challenges, the leadership at State Farm apparently felt that it's more important that children learn about alternate gender identities and exploring a transgender identity.
These are some of the titles American Thinker thinks our children should read instead:

Above the Rim: How Elgin Baylor Changed Basketball
Becoming Muhammad Ali
All Thirteen: The Incredible Cave Rescue of the Thai Boys' Soccer Team

Is a nigger who gets paid millions to toss a ball into a hoop really what the morons at American Thinker consider to be the archetypal hero? What a joke. Our children don't need to be reading any of this crap.

What a stupid article.