Buffalo Shooter

Summaries and links to news items
Richard_G_603

Buffalo Shooter

Post by Richard_G_603 » Sun May 15, 2022 5:15 pm

An 18 year old went ton a shooting spree in a grocery store to target blacks.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nat ... 778322002/

I'll be honest, I'm highly suspicious of this, I have already gotten into a lot of research, started scrolling through his "manifesto" and chat logs. And there honestly couldn't be a more readily set up list of hot button terms and items for the government and media to start screaming over if we tried. He covers everything from blacks to Jews, citing the "great replacement", gives one of the most technical breakdowns of his weapons of choice I have read outside of long distance precision shooting articles (why he chose specific brands of ammo to match the rifling ration of his his specific weapon, why he chose this specific brand and style of magazine vs other common ones), and he just fits the bill to damned well, an unkempt loner who isolated heavily during corvid quarantines and spent most of his time in online chatrooms with little to no contact with real life friends. It's all just too perfect, it fits the narrative and the mental images of the public far to well.

Jim Mathias

Re: Buffalo Shooter

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon May 16, 2022 12:19 am

The whole story may take awhile to come out, and I'm skeptical about what the Jews' bought-and-paid-for presstitutes are saying too. I'm going to ignore their yammering. More information may be coming and my choice is to withhold any judgment until enough facts are presented. What's puzzling to me is his selection of Congoids to shoot. With all the information out there about the great replacement narrative that this kid used to decide to act thus, why target Congoids and not Jews? Again, the shooter's reasoning ought to be revealed.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

White Man 1

Post by White Man 1 » Mon May 16, 2022 7:10 am

This fella drives several hours to some nowhere supermarket to target blacks? If this doesn't glow in the dark, I don't know what does.

Thomas S NJ

Post by Thomas S NJ » Mon May 16, 2022 9:12 am

My brother pointed out that for a “White Supremacist” it’s awfully odd that the first person he shot was a White woman.
My own “this glows” addition is what shows up in my top news feed first thing this morning:

Newsweek:

"Elise Stefanik's 'replacement theory' ads criticized after Buffalo shooting."

And there it is, there's what this glow op was setting up. A bit of maintenance on the "shut up whitey" button.

I’d never even heard of this Stefanik lady before this morning. But now she’s big news because she shares a talking point with the Buffalo shooter…
H0195

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon May 16, 2022 11:32 am

Another day, another shooter. Ho hum.

All I'm interested in is if this teehager mentions NA in his manifesto. We do not engage in racist chatrooms.

Thomas S NJ wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 9:12 am
I’d never even heard of this Stefanik lady before this morning. But now she’s big news because she shares a talking point with the Buffalo shooter…
She's no lady, Thomas. Every NA member or supporter who is online should be reading the writer Douglas Mercer's articles (currently 140 of them) at our online magazine, National Vanguard: https://nationalvanguard.org/2021/05/a- ... pony-show/
...You can tell by who they want to replace [Liz] Cheney with: Elise Stefanik.

New York GOP Congressman Stefanik

She’s a stooge’s stooge. But a more canny and shrewd and deft one you’ll never find; one who has learned to play the bait and switch game so swimmingly you never even seen the knife before it’s in your back; one who knows how to smile and smile and be a knave.

She did not attend the 2016 Republican Convention, presumably because of all of the “hate.” But when she saw which way the wind was blowing she jumped up on the “populist” bandwagon with all her might and main, glomming on to Trump, ready to co-opt his movement and run interference for her beloved ruling class. Which is why she is favored by them. In 2020 she got with the fool-the-White-people program and was a featured speaker at that year’s Republican Convention. She has her greedy bastard eyes on the main chance — and certainly not on our good.

Her history is the sad history of run-of-the-mill conservatism, the bane of our life.

It shows how toothless Trump is that he supports her. He supports her because she supports him. Simple as that. He has always been a easy mark.

With her in lieu of Cheney it’s out of the fire and into the frying pan; out of the muck and into the mire. So much fairy dust thrown into our eyes to make us think they are “on our side.” They are not.

Stefanik’s record is of one who dearly wants to rip off her mask and vote every time against heritage America; but she is much better than Cheney at recognizing that present realities dictate that from time to time she must hold her nose and condescend to offer a crumb or two to the people to whom she owes her job. “The rubes” is how she thinks of them. They’re not upper class swells like her who just moved into a tony home worth a cool $1.3 million.

Stefanik opposed Trump’s 2017 Executive Order imposing a temporary ban on travel and immigration to the United States by nationals of seven “Muslim-majority” (read: non-White) countries.

That’s why she didn’t attend the 2016 Convention. All that hate in one place!

On March 26, 2019, Stefanik was one of 14 Republicans to vote with all House Democrats to override Trump’s veto of a measure unwinding his declaration of a national emergency at the southern border.

Why, there’s no crisis at the border. It’s just an opportunity to lower wages and “increase GDP.” If White America gets trampled in the process, so much the better.

Stefanik unbelievably voted for the Equality Act, which would enshrine forever the God-given right of every pervert freak to remain a pervert freak and never be penalized for it. Later her aides told her that plumping for AIDS-ridden pervert freaks might not go down so well with Republican voters, so she asked Satan for forgiveness and voted against it the next time it came up. But, not to be deterred, she introduced a bill called the Fairness For All Act which prohibits discrimination against “LGBT” people. And just so you know “fairness for all” in this matter means no fairness for the normal. They’d screw you sideways as soon as look at you.

Her bona fides as a ruling class sycophant are truly impeccable. She worked for the truly execrable George Bush administration; he was a man who in August 2000 said you could be in Los Angeles or Miami, close your eyes and listen to the voices, and think you were in Santo Domingo, and he also said that by nominating him the Republican party had embraced the “New America.” The Brown America, that is. In that abortion of an administration she worked for Joshua Bolten (“Bolten was born to a Jewish family”). She helped craft the 2012 Republican Party platform, a platform in support of ravenous vulture capitalist Mitt Romney. In 2012 she was a campaign adviser to then Vice Presidential Candidate Paul Ryan, whose main goal in life is to re-read Atlas Shrugged a million times and hose middle America. She also was involved in the thankfully abortive Tim Pawlenty campaign for President, another bland stooge who knows what the marching orders from Jews are.

Oh, the good old days when anti-White corporate America not only had a stranglehold over the GOP (as they still do) but one could be unabashedly out about it! Those were the days when a crass girl like her could jump easily to the defense of predatory capital, and not have to give sops all the time to the “common good” or pretend that the Republicans are now the party of the working class. Ick!

So — just so you know when they pick her to replace Cheney, she’s both the dog and the pony in the dog and pony show. She’s the somewhat smoky babe in their smoke and mirrors.

She co-sponsored a “pathway for Dreamers” and “amnesty” called the “USA Act.” Immigration critics Numbers USA gave her a 17% rating.

It’s all about the numbers. She wants higher ones.

Stefanik not only voted against funding President Trump’s border wall, but also voted to terminate Trump’s Emergency Order to fund the wall. In fact, Stefanik voted six (count them, six) times to fund the government without money for the border wall.

Capital will always dream of a borderless world.

For a letter grade, Numbers USA has her at a D-minus. And as Numbers USA are the herbivores among the carnivores, her real grade must be a straight F.

F stands for f___ off White people.

She says it proudly.

All in all, she reeks of being a Jew. But I have been unable to confirm it. She certainly is in their thrall.

To make matters much much worse she’s a hawk’s hawk. She took the Establishment line in opposing Trump’s attitude towards Putin, wanting the war machine never to wind down.

Former UN Ambassador John (he’s never seen a war he didn’t like) Bolton endorsed Stefanik for reelection, lauding her work on the House Armed Services Committee.

That’s like boasting that ebola virus thinks you’re doing a great job.

And of course being a hawk’s hawk that is keeping a hawk eye on every opportunity to bleed the Treasury and waste White life on pointless, endless wars means one thing and one thing only: love of Jews! God chose them, remember.

US Rep. Elise Stefanik returned from her eight-day trip to Israel talking about artificial intelligence, a two-state solution to the Israel-Palestine conflict and ‘strains of anti-Semitism’ within the Democratic Party..
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Mon May 16, 2022 5:12 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 11:32 am
Another day, another shooter. Ho hum.

All I'm interested in is if this teehager mentions NA in his manifesto. We do not engage in racist chatrooms.

Just ran a word search through it, no mentions of The Alliance, Dr. Pierce, the Turner Diaries, or Hunter.

Thomas S NJ

Post by Thomas S NJ » Mon May 16, 2022 6:44 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 11:32 am
]She's no lady, Thomas. Every NA member or supporter who is online should be reading the writer Douglas Mercer's articles (currently 140 of them) at our online magazine, National Vanguard: https://nationalvanguard.org/2021/05/a- ... pony-show/
I have to admit names dropped with the preface of being a discount Liz Cheney would not have registered as memorable in my mind! :D

Still my overall point remains and thinking on it, is enhanced by that article. This whole shooting thing as described in the news glows. That Stefanik is an oxygen thief comes as no surprise and of course they’d use some low rent politician as a target for such pieces rather than give any of us air time. The whole thing still reeks of having been set up.

Thanks for the article link, Will. I will pay closer attention to these essays going forward.
H0195

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon May 16, 2022 8:39 pm

Thomas S NJ wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 6:44 pm

Thanks for the article link, Will. I will pay closer attention to these essays going forward.
You're welcome. A purpose of WB forum is mentoring and guiding our members, especially newer ones, and introducing the Alliance to those who are not members but are interested in our organization.

As strict geographical racial separatists we should only use this Buffalo shooter incident to reinforce our position. Forget MSM for the most part because they will never see ours as the logical solution to the worsening racial problems. To separate is not to "hate"; it's about preservation, about love of our own kind. Either we have freedom of association, or we do not. We are intent to associate only with our own, thanks. Those opposed are free to mix away.

Concentrate on our media that bypasses theirs. Make NationalVanguard.org your default website and look for every new essay by Mr. Mercer. Here's his latest, put up on NV yesterday: https://nationalvanguard.org/2022/05/an ... -for-kids/

Reading it should make your blood boil. If you have kids and aren't homeschooling them yet after reading this, well, shame on you if you leave them to be indoctrinated like this in in a public school.

Anyone who likes Mercer will like NA, believe me.

Strict geographical racial separation as advocated by our Alliance is the only solution. We must withdraw our consent to be governed by a system that allows this "fistbook" crap.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

RWolff

Post by RWolff » Tue May 17, 2022 6:01 pm

This entire situation with the buffalo shooter does not feel authentic and feels like it was artificially created to bring about dissent amongst the people. The shooter's manifesto is nearly a carbon copy of the Christchurch shooter's manifesto with the addition of some bad infographics and memes that are commonly posted on imageboards on other parts of the internet. Also the entire event gives me the impression that it was government work because it lacks any creativity and follows the same methodology to also include livestreaming the entire event via the internet and using a white paint marker to write on his weapons just as the Christchurch shooter did. Another great oddity in this entire event is he claimed to have been radicalized by "ring-wing" elements on the internet but he himself in his manifesto claims to be "mild-moderate authoritarian left" but still attacks the political "left" throughout his manifesto and then goes on to say that the Jewish element is the issue but not the priority and instead the priority is the overpopulating migrants. So if he truly believed that the Jewish element was the main problem why then did he target a random grocery store which did nothing to harm the Jewish element. Ultimately, it seems like a poorly fabricated government operation that was created to give the kosher element within our government the ability to speed up the demographic change and control the narrative.

To add to this early today the Anti-Defamation League of B'nai B'rith or better know now as the ADL started to urge people to call their congressmembers to repeal title 42 and end another measure of immigration control. This may be part of the intended goal along with the tighter control of information media on the internet with the aid of the newly established Disinformation Governance Board. There is something brewing and this may have been the first shot to begin a crackdown on any dissenting beliefs but only time will tell.
V/R
R. Wolff

- The great questions of the day are not decided by speeches and majority votes, but by Blood and Iron.
Otto von Bismarck, September 30th 1862

RCavallius

Post by RCavallius » Tue May 17, 2022 6:03 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Mon May 16, 2022 8:39 pm
A purpose of WB forum is mentoring and guiding our members, especially newer ones, and introducing the Alliance to those who are not members but are interested in our organization.
[/size]
And that particular function of WB is greatly appreciated, too.
H0216