Biden’s Ministry of Truth

Summaries and links to news items
Will Williams

Re: Biden’s Ministry of Truth

Post by Will Williams » Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:29 am

californiasurviving wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 10:25 pm
Even though I doubt Mr. Musk will do much about allowing politically incorrect speech, I can’t help but think Mr. Biden is sending a message to the his regimes opponents including racially conscious Whites, knowing we have the truth on our side. And of course this is being led by Mr. Mayorkas the Jew with Nina Jankowicz who is another Jew I assume.

The article : https://www.nationalreview.com/2022/04/ ... -of-truth/
I'll pass on paying National Review to read its article, thanks.

Imagine that, Jews running Zionist Biden's Ministry of Truth. Nina won't say whether or not she is a Jew, so, yes, we will assume that she is. I found this about her:

Jankowicz has not, then again, said whether or not or not she is Jewish. Meanwhile, her Twitter account claims that her ancestor emigrated to the United States from a Warsaw ghetto. In the ghetto, her grandparents had been simply extraordinary Jews.

How Orwellian. :shock:

The Ministry of Truth changes historical information to suit the needs of Big Brother [aka Jewry]. It also generates propaganda and cultural media.

What is the primary job of the Ministry of Truth?
The primary job of the Ministry of Truth is to keep [World Jewry] omnipotent and to keep the civilians obedient. It does this by creating propaganda and altering history.

What phrase does the Ministry of Truth use?
The Ministry of Truth has three slogans: "War is Peace," "Freedom is Slavery," and "Ignorance is Strength."

Our Cosmotheist bookstore carries a nice combined hardback edition of George Orwell's 1984 and his Animal Farm -- must reading for every Alliance member: https://cosmotheistchurch.org/product/a ... -hardback/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ