Michigan GOP candidate says he’s ‘not antisemitic’ but won’t apologize for antisemitic Facebook posts

Summaries and links to news items
Grimork

Michigan GOP candidate says he’s ‘not antisemitic’ but won’t apologize for antisemitic Facebook posts

Post by Grimork » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:13 am

Regan has shared several antisemitic Facebook posts, including one stating that feminism is “a Jewish program to degrade and subjugate white men.” Another used the white-supremacist shorthand “triple parentheses” used to identify Jews online, and another called Jewish financier and political activist George Soros a “Jewish communist investor” and “pure evil.”
All TRUE.

Funny how the Jew press takes a sarcastic comment he made out of context to invalidate all his other comments. It's the classic. You can watch the video clip in question here: https://youtu.be/DZmVlW2nm3c?t=59

https://www.jta.org/2022/03/08/united-s ... book-posts

Watch the Jew media, the first article they made on this story even claimed his comment about rape was "why have been sarcastic": https://www.jta.org/2022/03/07/united-s ... -white-men
During a Zoom call with other proponents of decertifying Michigan’s 2020 election results, Regan also made a comment about rape that may have been sarcastic: “Having three daughters, and I tell my daughters, well, if rape is inevitable, you should just lie back and enjoy it.”
You can see the video above, he was definitely being sarcastic. No one in their right mind wants their daughters to be raped and certainly not to "lie back and take it." He was even defended by other callers in the video after one girl called it a "shameful" comment.

This was before Regan refused to make an apology for his social media posts.

AFTER he refused, the Jew press framed the story like this:
Regan also defended comments about rape he made during a recorded conversation in which he expressed support for decertifying Michigan’s 2020 election results. In the original video, he said, “I tell my daughters, well, if rape is inevitable, you should just lie back and enjoy it.”

He made those comments, he told the Grand Rapids Press, because the others on the call with him were telling him to stop focusing on the 2020 election, and he wanted to demonstrate that “you would never tell a daughter if it’s inevitable you should lie back and enjoy it,” adding, “nobody likes to be taken advantage of.”
I see you, Jews.

Jim Mathias

Re: Michigan GOP candidate says he’s ‘not antisemitic’ but won’t apologize for antisemitic Facebook posts

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Mar 10, 2022 12:48 am

Upon seeing this headline, the first question to pop into my mind was, "What did he post that the Jews didn't like?"

It follows from the definition of "anti-Semitic" that I've come to understand: Anti-Semitism, those words and actions which Jews do not like.
I'm an "anti-Semite," someone Jews do not like because I say things Jews do not like. Well, ok then! I personally see Jews as anti-White, especially anti-Aryan. They say a lot of things I don't like in their propaganda, which appears everywhere it seems. Two can play at that..
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Grimork

Re: Michigan GOP candidate says he’s ‘not antisemitic’ but won’t apologize for antisemitic Facebook posts

Post by Grimork » Thu Mar 10, 2022 6:08 am

Yep, you don't even have to say anything wrong about Jews as a whole to be antisemitic, it's like you said just saying anything they don't like at all. Not unlike someone yelling racist just because you said something they consider offensive. I don't walk on eggshells anymore, I don't recommend others do either.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:54 pm

I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop, that is, for this candidate to apologize like all other politicians do. Groveling Whites disgust me as they abase themselves before the self-appointed Jew and his bootlicking Thought Police. Yet he may still prove me wrong, and that would be a welcome sight.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Thu Mar 10, 2022 2:11 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Thu Mar 10, 2022 1:54 pm
I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop, that is, for this candidate to apologize like all other politicians do. Groveling Whites disgust me as they abase themselves before the self-appointed Jew and his bootlicking Thought Police. Yet he may still prove me wrong, and that would be a welcome sight.
Yeah, it's possible but I hope he holds out; that would be really exciting to see and a welcome sight, as you say. I don't think he has a future in higher politics, but I love a man who can stick to his guns especially when he is RIGHT. Everything he said was true. The rape comment was a little cringey, but I understood what he meant, so did everyone else on that call.