Michelle Malking Banned from AirBnB after attending hate fest

Summaries and links to news items
GhostofCeline

Michelle Malking Banned from AirBnB after attending hate fest

Post by GhostofCeline » Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:24 pm

I dislike Michelle Malkin and have zero interest in AmRen. This article, though, claims that it has banned about a million people from using their service for similar violations of their TOS.

“treat everyone in the Airbnb community—regardless of their race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age—with respect, and without judgment or bias.”

Today its airbnb and Twitter, tomorrow its banks and the workplace. The jew casts a long shadow (especially his nose!). Be vigilant, White Man.

https://news.yahoo.com/michelle-malkin- ... 50482.html

Will Williams

Re: Michelle Malking Banned from AirBnB after attending hate fest

Post by Will Williams » Fri Feb 04, 2022 4:14 pm

GhostofCeline wrote:
Thu Feb 03, 2022 9:24 pm
I dislike Michelle Malkin and have zero interest in AmRen. This article, though, claims that it has banned about a million people from using their service for similar violations of their TOS.

“treat everyone in the Airbnb community—regardless of their race, religion, national origin, ethnicity, disability, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, or age—with respect, and without judgment or bias.”

https://news.yahoo.com/michelle-malkin- ... 50482.html
Michelle is Asian and she's married to a Jew, so the "Airbnb community," whatever that is, doesn't just discriminate against Whites, but deny service to anybody they disapprove of. From the article:
Consistent with our policies, if we become aware of users who are members of or are actively affiliated with hate groups, we remove them from Airbnb,” company spokesperson Ben Breit told The Daily Beast on Wednesday. The site also banned Malkin’s husband, she wrote, since her trips were often booked from his account.

“The new twist in my case is Airbnb going after my HUSBAND for simply being married to me. Are my kids next? How about other #AmericaFirst families?”
So, with these folks anything smacking of putting America First is extremist, and they decide who is and is not a "hate group."It's more likely they have quasi-official Jewish "hate group" experts like the SPLC and ADL telling them who are haters. Here's how they describe themselves: https://www.airbnb.com/help/article/250 ... es-it-work

B&Bs are privately owned and run rental accommodations that provide beds for temporary use, and they serve their guests breakfast. They don't deny guests anything because of their political affiliations. When was the last time the misnamed Airbnb provided guests with breakfast?
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ