Inside a hate group's leaked chats

Summaries and links to news items
Robert Burns

Re: Inside a hate group's leaked chats

Post by Robert Burns » Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:26 pm

Levi Savage wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:14 am
I totally agree with Wolf Stoner's quote about what we should focus our messaging on, however I acknowledge that there are a plurality of pro-White organizations out there and none of them are perfect. But, to reject them wholesale as being "ineffective" when their intentions are in the right place I believe to be a strategic error.
We don't need to be trash talking and stirring the pot, if that's what you mean, but we also don't need the support of PF or any other non-Alliance group. We need individuals who are on board with us 100%, who will dedicate themselves to the Alliance and the Alliance alone.

I don't care what people who will never join the Alliance think of us, and I'm sure those that are Alliance material aren't going to be put off by hearing me say that other groups like PF are going to fail. I don't doubt that most of them have good intentions, but good intentions simply aren't good enough.

Will Williams

Re: Inside a hate group's leaked chats

Post by Will Williams » Sat Dec 16, 2023 3:59 pm

Robert Burns wrote:
Tue Jun 14, 2022 10:26 pm
Levi Savage wrote:
Sun Jan 30, 2022 9:14 am
I totally agree with Wolf Stoner's quote about what we should focus our messaging on, however I acknowledge that there are a plurality of pro-White organizations out there and none of them are perfect. But, to reject them wholesale as being "ineffective" when their intentions are in the right place I believe to be a strategic error.
We don't need to be trash talking and stirring the pot, if that's what you mean, but we also don't need the support of PF or any other non-Alliance group. We need individuals who are on board with us 100%, who will dedicate themselves to the Alliance and the Alliance alone.

I don't care what people who will never join the Alliance think of us, and I'm sure those that are Alliance material aren't going to be put off by hearing me say that other groups like PF are going to fail. I don't doubt that most of them have good intentions, but good intentions simply aren't good enough.
Bump because the subject raised by Levi Savage is an interesting one, as are Mr. Burns comments..

Is Patriot Front still around? I don't know, and, frankly, do not care.

"Levi" had joined our Alliance, and said the following earlier in this topic, but perhaps had still hung on that all pro-White groups are A-OK (when we in NA know that they are not).

...I'm working to introduce [someone I met online] to the National Alliance, the only organization I know of, which addresses the Christianity problem. The National Alliance is the best pro-White organization so far organized and I work everyday to see that the membership grows and we progress in our mission. One of the best ways I've found to attract interested parties is to talk to other pro-White individuals which may already agree with the majority of our tenants [sic] rather than start from scratch with a lay person...

Levi quietly left our Alliance and I haven't heard from him since. I wonder if he found a group that he now thinks is better than NA. It's doubtful.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ