Which country in Europe do Israelis think is most antisemitic?

Summaries and links to news items
GhostofCeline

Which country in Europe do Israelis think is most antisemitic?

Post by GhostofCeline » Thu Jan 27, 2022 9:38 pm

A more interesting poll would be which countries do Europeans think has the most Anti-White jews.

Side Note: Notice they try to, AGAIN, conflate criticism of Israel with antisemitism in order to broaden the scope of the term. I believe this strategy will fail as more "normies" with a healthy skepticism about global affairs begin to realize whom they cannot question.

"On the subject of how criticism of Israel relates to antisemitism, only one-third of Jewish respondents felt that there is a direct link, though more than half felt that there is at least sometimes a connection."

https://m.jpost.com/diaspora/antisemiti ... cle-694571

Jim Mathias

Re: Which country in Europe do Israelis think is most antisemitic?

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:06 am

Jews seem to laser in on who they believe hates them, but never care to address why they're not wanted unless to denigrate the reasons.

The way I see it, I love our race and want to rid ourselves of parasites before they kill us. Nothing personal.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.