Neo-Nazi Russian Attack Unit going back to Ukraine

Summaries and links to news items
GhostofCeline

Neo-Nazi Russian Attack Unit going back to Ukraine

Post by GhostofCeline » Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:54 pm

The American media is certainly trying to turn up the heat on Russia. Now Russia is even sending in "evil Nazis". These "Nazis" (which is of course just an epithet to entrench their prefabricated bias), according to the article, are not under the command of the Russian army thereby giving them plausible deniability. According to the article they are led by a Russian oligarch named Yevgeny Prigozhin. I looked him up on wikipedia...

Prigozhin was born in Leningrad (now Saint Petersburg) June 1, 1961, to Violetta Prigozhina (Russian: Виолетта Пригожина).[11] His father and stepfather were of Russian-Jewish descent, while his mother is of ethnic Russian descent.[13]

You can't make this stuff up, folks. I am grateful we have our own media, with deeply insightful reporting on the situation by people of the likes of Mr. Wolf Stoner!

https://www.yahoo.com/news/neo-nazi-rus ... 59549.html

Thomas S NJ

Re: Neo-Nazi Russian Attack Unit going back to Ukraine

Post by Thomas S NJ » Wed Jan 26, 2022 9:23 pm

Someone whipping up Whites to slaughter Whites... Jewish...

Every. Single. Time.
H0195

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Jan 27, 2022 12:28 am

I sincerely hope younger White men and women can see that these conflicts are yet another meat grinder for our people and to avoid them if at all possible. Don't feed the Jews' Beast, starve it of our lives and energy.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jan 27, 2022 7:28 pm

GhostofCeline wrote:
Wed Jan 26, 2022 7:54 pm
The American media is certainly trying to turn up the heat on Russia. Now Russia is even sending in "evil Nazis". These "Nazis" (which is of course just an epithet to entrench their prefabricated bias), according to the article, are not under the command of the Russian army thereby giving them plausible deniability. According to the article they are led by a Russian oligarch named Yevgeny Prigozhin. I looked him up on wikipedia...

Prigozhin was born in Leningrad (now Saint Petersburg) June 1, 1961, to Violetta Prigozhina (Russian: Виолетта Пригожина).[11] His father and stepfather were of Russian-Jewish descent, while his mother is of ethnic Russian descent.[13]

You can't make this stuff up, folks. I am grateful we have our own media, with deeply insightful reporting on the situation by people of the likes of Mr. Wolf Stoner!

Ha! Imagine that: "Nazis" led by a demi-Jew. :lol:

Yes, get insight on what's going on in Ukraine from true Russian nationalist Wolf Stoner, especially in his new 5-part series: https://nationalvanguard.org/2022/01/a- ... ma-part-2/ This timely series, exclusive to National Vanguard -- our own media -- is being well-received and should be spread far and wide among White Americans wherever they gather.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ