The Ben John Saga

Summaries and links to news items
Thomas S NJ

The Ben John Saga

Post by Thomas S NJ » Wed Jan 26, 2022 11:04 am

A few days ago, an article went up on National Vanguard describing the pickle that a young lad in the UK, one "Ben John", had gotten himself into for possessing verbotten literature after coming to the authorities' attention for "hate speech". I wondered if there was anything we could do to help our folk who are in such conditions and was encouraged by Jim to try and reach out to Mr. John and relay any contact to the Alliance.

So far, I have been unable to establish contact; I know nothing about even the American prison system, let alone that of the UK, having never fallen afoul of the law myself. I am not letting that stop me, but I also want to know if anyone has any suggestions. My current primary hurdle is finding and establishing a point of contact - or even a lead I can pursue in doing so - in the first place; worries over the prison wardens censoring any pro-White correspondence with Mr. John are certainly no small issue but worrying about what I might be allowed to say to him before I can even find him seem to be borrowing trouble on top of trouble.

My current action has been to reach out to the Creativity Alliance; as they have a prison ministry, it occurred to me that they might have the resources and knowledge on how to find ways to contact prisoners in the first place. I am currently in discussions with their Rev. Dibbs and will let everyone know if that bears fruit. For now, I'm looking for suggestions anyone here might have on how to get contact for people we end up only hearing about in news articles.

Ultimately, my goal is to build a network to provide support for those who may have lost their freedom, livelihood, homes or families owing to their advocacy for our Race. A true success for this in my mind would include things such as outreach to political prisoners (like Mr. John) to keep their commissary accounts funded and constant contact with fellow White advocates, an employment network to help our guys get back on their feet and, if things get much worse, a network of safe houses.

I feel like helping Mr. John is a good way to start. If anyone has any other suggestions, or if you feel I'm tilting at windmills, please let me know.

National Vanguard article on Ben John: https://nationalvanguard.org/2022/01/uk ... ning-book/
H0195

Thomas S NJ

Re: The Ben John Saga

Post by Thomas S NJ » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:16 pm

My latest interactions with Creativity have, unfortunately, provided disappointment. Not in the Creativity guys, but rather in the news from the front.
I was put in touch with a Creativity Reverend who is more familiar with the UK judicial and prison system. I won't put his name here in case it was not a nomme de guerre as he mentioned he has active warrants in the UK for his White advocacy. I was unclear if he was currently residing in the UK, but I don't think it's a good idea to risk it without consulting him first. If the Reverend in question or any other members of Creativity have any thoughts on that particular issue, please feel free to share them.
What I have learned is that the privacy of prisoners in the UK is more protected than here in the US and it is extremely unlikely I'll be able to find contact information on Mr. John unless for some reason he initiates it. I would say that this bodes well for young Mr. John's safety, but sadly I doubt it would be this difficult if I phoned up the Leicester* magistrate and managed to present myself as coming from a Jewish interest group. I don't know how anyone else here - especially leadership - feels about our members misrepresenting themselves in this manner, however, though I personally find the idea revolting and unworthy.
The Reverend did point to Mr. John's initial recanting of his White advocacy as reason to believe he would be unworthy of the efforts of the Creativity Alliance, or at the least unwelcome as a member since one who would recant would be a potential rat. I feel that it's necessary at this point to be absolutely clear - if I haven't already - what I am trying to do here.
I am not necessarily concerned with whether or not Mr. John is a potential recruit for any organization, let alone the Creativity Alliance. Whether he is a potential National Alliance recruit is really not my business: I am too new to the Alliance myself, too recently converted from libertarianism, too much of an internet activist when it comes to my experience level and I would not feel comfortable being the judge of such things even if that were appropriate. It seems to me that it would be up to Alliance leadership to decide if Mr. John should happen to reach out for membership.
No, what I am trying to do is build a network which will remove the power the Judeobolshevik System has to intimidate Whites into compliance. I want to set up a mutual aid system which will ensure that any threat the ZOG can level at Whites to make them fear for their safety, freedom, livelihoods and families would be empty, as we would have a well-known and well-advertised community upon which White advocates can fall back. The rules for what aid is available and how it could be provided would of course be carefully written so that this could stay above-board. For example, someone with an active warrant for arrest would not be eligible for housing, but would be eligible for prisoner financial aid. Someone who has a stable job and is free and clear (such as myself) would be expected to provide aid, rather than seek aid. A chief goal of the network would be to keep a geographical database of available aid where members would be able to state what aid they can provide and what they need. An issue with such a system is obviously a self-doxxing system; this is a hurdle I'm trying to muddle through. I am unsure how to ensure the trustworthiness of the system; if anyone has any ideas, I'm all ears.
If such a system were to be built and get up and running, however, it would ensure its own trust by providing aid for the very vulnerability it exposes (loss of member anonymity and the resultant consequences of that). The more members enter the system, the more vulnerable those members become to infiltrators in the system; however this conversely means that more members also bring more aid services into the system.
Long story short, I have hit a major setback in helping Mr. John. It appears that rather than serve as the foundation case for the network I'm trying to build, he would instead be more likely to receive aid if I build the network and he subsequently finds out about it through other channels and reaches out to join it.
I am now redirecting my energy from attempting to help this one youth to designing (and, hopefully, implementing) a system for aiding as many people like him as possible. This feels like a defeat to me, but only a temporary one.
This now reaches the point, however, that I am curious what the rest of the Alliance thinks of this idea. I am a National Alliance member and very much want that to be my main focus; Dr. Pierce's message of working for eternity rather than short-term goals is one of the things that drew me in. I feel that doing work like this that helps with community-building would be beneficial, but such an activity seems more like a "side-gig" if it doesn't match up with the goals of the community that really matters in the long run. I am also not so arrogant as to assume I'm the only one who's ever thought of such a thing; if others have considered such ideas, why were they never implemented? What hurdles and hazards were considered to have outweighed the benefits? Or am I perhaps being more creative here than I give myself credit for?
*Just as a side note... are we sure this is the UK we're talking about? Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure Leicester is in the Republic of Ireland - just southeast of Munster, it's about as far from the British part of Ireland as it gets, if physically closer to England. This bit is of course only important if we're not simply discussing a town or county in England I simply was unaware of... not that Ireland would be any better for prospects of helping the young man.
H0195

fluxmaster

Post by fluxmaster » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:41 pm

There is no Leicester in Ireland.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leicester ... biguation)

Perhaps you were thinking of Leinster?

Thomas S NJ

Post by Thomas S NJ » Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:44 pm

fluxmaster wrote:
Mon Jan 31, 2022 12:41 pm
There is no Leicester in Ireland.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leicester ... biguation)

Perhaps you were thinking of Leinster?
Thanks! Yes, you're right, I was thinking of Leinster.
H0195

Thomas S NJ

Post by Thomas S NJ » Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:26 am

Undeterred by the dead-end I encountered with Creativity, I have completed some additional research into the Ben John saga. Unfortunately, this too is a dead end.

I had hoped that perhaps, even if I could not contact Mr. John directly, perhaps I might be able to find and contact his legal council and said solicitor might be willing to perhaps relay some initial contact. After delving into the UK court system's web pages, I was directed here where I was able to look up his record in the Leicester Crown Court's sentencing pages. Unfortunately, it contained even less detail than the article on National Vanguard: Mr. John is listed only by his initials, and only the fact that those initials, offense and sentence correlate with the article in the correct court listing give me any indication I have found the right entry.

Unfortunately, no legal council is listed for this entry.

I have to admit I am now completely stumped on the issue of this specific political prisoner. That's a tough pill to swallow.

I am still brainstorming the aid network I mentioned earlier. My biggest hurdle is trust, which itself is compromised by the fact that Judeo-Bolshevik groups will certainly attempt to compromise this network. I've addressed this in my mind in a "what's the worst that can happen?" manner.

The worst-case scenario would be that a Jew or shabbos joins the network as an aid-seeker to enter the homes of pro-White persons. Once there, they quickly make a nuisance of themselves then refuse to leave, and work to escalate the situation; whatever the case, forcing the homeowner to defend himself or his family, or perhaps they'll perform acts of violence while hiding at the home, unrelated to the family. They'll likely fail most times; our users would be informed to be wary of such tactics and to always retreat and seek the police in these situations, but either by forcing his hand or the heat of the moment at least some incidents are likely to occur. This will be used - indeed, even if the owner does nothing and the police are forced to intervene, this would be the case - to demonstrate the "violent, hateful intent" of our aid network, and shut it down as a criminal hate organization, perhaps using anti-terrorist legislature. This would then trace back to me, the Alliance if it became involved, and any well-meaning White person who participated in this as members of a "white supremacist terror organization".

Even sheltering or providing aid to persons we consider political prisoners could be used to demonstrate we are inciting those crimes by providing prior assurance of protection during periods of incarceration.

I like to look at such problems building from the worst-case each step of the way and looking at ways to overcome them.

The method of avoiding this particular worst case seems to be: don't include shelter in the aid we provide, or at least not sheltering in providers' homes. I cringe at removing one of the very things that would have given this idea real-world strength (and forced those who parade their pro-White bona fides online to pony up and really do something without law-breaking), especially that was feasible for me to provide in my present and near-future circumstances. I still like the idea of providing a shelter network but I need to come up with steps for avoiding it blowing up in the faces of well-meaning White men who provide it.

In the mean time, identifying, and creating a fund for, cheap and out-of-the-way hotels might be an option, especially if supported by food and other sundries by the providers.

The risks which compromise trust now shift to those seeking aid, however, which is not what we want. We also want to avoid, would think, a general fund a la' GoFundMe (which, I recall reading somewhere, is technically illegal but has skated along most likely owing to the tribal affiliations - if not loyalties - of its managers). So I still have more planning to do.
H0195

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Tue Feb 08, 2022 2:56 pm

Thomas S NJ wrote:
Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:26 am
Undeterred by the dead-end I encountered with Creativity, I have completed some additional research into the Ben John saga. Unfortunately, this too is a dead end.

I had hoped that perhaps, even if I could not contact Mr. John directly, perhaps I might be able to find and contact his legal council and said solicitor might be willing to perhaps relay some initial contact. After delving into the UK court system's web pages, I was directed here where I was able to look up his record in the Leicester Crown Court's sentencing pages. Unfortunately, it contained even less detail than the article on National Vanguard: Mr. John is listed only by his initials, and only the fact that those initials, offense and sentence correlate with the article in the correct court listing give me any indication I have found the right entry.

Unfortunately, no legal council is listed for this entry.

I have to admit I am now completely stumped on the issue of this specific political prisoner. That's a tough pill to swallow.

I am still brainstorming the aid network I mentioned earlier. My biggest hurdle is trust, which itself is compromised by the fact that Judeo-Bolshevik groups will certainly attempt to compromise this network. I've addressed this in my mind in a "what's the worst that can happen?" manner.

The worst-case scenario would be that a Jew or shabbos joins the network as an aid-seeker to enter the homes of pro-White persons. Once there, they quickly make a nuisance of themselves then refuse to leave, and work to escalate the situation; whatever the case, forcing the homeowner to defend himself or his family, or perhaps they'll perform acts of violence while hiding at the home, unrelated to the family. They'll likely fail most times; our users would be informed to be wary of such tactics and to always retreat and seek the police in these situations, but either by forcing his hand or the heat of the moment at least some incidents are likely to occur. This will be used - indeed, even if the owner does nothing and the police are forced to intervene, this would be the case - to demonstrate the "violent, hateful intent" of our aid network, and shut it down as a criminal hate organization, perhaps using anti-terrorist legislature. This would then trace back to me, the Alliance if it became involved, and any well-meaning White person who participated in this as members of a "white supremacist terror organization".

Even sheltering or providing aid to persons we consider political prisoners could be used to demonstrate we are inciting those crimes by providing prior assurance of protection during periods of incarceration.

I like to look at such problems building from the worst-case each step of the way and looking at ways to overcome them.

The method of avoiding this particular worst case seems to be: don't include shelter in the aid we provide, or at least not sheltering in providers' homes. I cringe at removing one of the very things that would have given this idea real-world strength (and forced those who parade their pro-White bona fides online to pony up and really do something without law-breaking), especially that was feasible for me to provide in my present and near-future circumstances. I still like the idea of providing a shelter network but I need to come up with steps for avoiding it blowing up in the faces of well-meaning White men who provide it.

In the mean time, identifying, and creating a fund for, cheap and out-of-the-way hotels might be an option, especially if supported by food and other sundries by the providers.

The risks which compromise trust now shift to those seeking aid, however, which is not what we want. We also want to avoid, would think, a general fund a la' GoFundMe (which, I recall reading somewhere, is technically illegal but has skated along most likely owing to the tribal affiliations - if not loyalties - of its managers). So I still have more planning to do.
Thanks for your concern about young Ben over in the UK, but NA has no prisoner outreach or "ministry." Any questions about Creativity can be directed to Cailen Cambeul of the Creativity Alliance. Rev. Cambeul is a member of WB, posts here occasionally and leads the only legitimate Creativity faction. He promotes NA on CA's site.

Any donations we receive for legal defense go toward our Alliance's ongoing legal expenses, not for individuals who get into legal trouble, especially to those who were not engaged in Alliance activism when they ran afoul of statutes. We raised money for Jim Mathias in his fight with Iowa law enforcement and courts, because he was certainly engaged in Alliance activism. See here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2018/02/th ... ng-fliers/

Forget GoFundMe; they are anti-White. https://www.foxbusiness.com/technology/ ... y-official If you know of a similar outfit that will allow raising funds for pro-White causes, let us know.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ