Portland officials ask for help as number of asylum seekers grows

Summaries and links to news items
GhostofCeline

Portland officials ask for help as number of asylum seekers grows

Post by GhostofCeline » Mon Jan 24, 2022 7:49 pm

Portland is currently providing shelter to about 1,150 people per night, more than twice as many as in the summer of 2019, when another influx of asylum seekers meant the city had to house about 440...

According to Wikipedia the population of Portland was about 68,000 in 2020.

Our White children and grandchildren of Maine, one of the Whitest states in America, and all over the USA will be crushed by diversity unless you do something to stop it NOW. Dont hesitate! Join the National Alliance today or become a donor.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/portland-off ... 00092.html

Jim Mathias

Re: Portland officials ask for help as number of asylum seekers grows

Post by Jim Mathias » Tue Jan 25, 2022 12:54 am

I'm skeptical, Celine. What if I join the National Alliance and the non-White hordes don't stop coming?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

GhostofCeline

Re: Portland officials ask for help as number of asylum seekers grows

Post by GhostofCeline » Tue Jan 25, 2022 7:32 pm

Haha! Mr. Mathias!
Protip: They won't stop coming.

I'd like to quote a post by Chairman Williams. His words and leadership is the best advice I could recommend:

"There's not much we can do about it except dig in, separate ourselves from the mess as best we can, and continue to build our Alliance for the long term."