Summaries and links to news items
GhostofCeline

While Erie's population sinks refugee population grows

Post by GhostofCeline » Wed Jan 19, 2022 8:18 pm

You have 2 choices:
Become RACIST
Or
Become ERASED

By racist I don't mean the Jewish media manipulated definitio whereby they conflate healthy racism with hatred. I mean putting White first ALWAYS. This is a prime expression of our natural instinct that has been subverted and perverted by the media manipulators. Racist doesn't mean hate necessarily, it means putting your own interests first. When you don't do this, well, we can ask the people of Erie, PA how its working out for them and their progeny in 20 years.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/while-eries- ... 14035.html

GhostofCeline

Re: While Erie's population sinks refugee population grows

Post by GhostofCeline » Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:46 pm

I'll say it again-

Become RACIST
or
Become ERASED

The first step is joining or becoming a supporter of the National Alliance.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/guatemala-se ... 16931.html

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Jan 20, 2022 10:53 am

Pithy. Even better than "I know not what others may choose, but for me, give me racism or give me death!" Yes, I know. I borrowed this.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Thu Jan 20, 2022 1:40 pm

GhostofCeline wrote:
Wed Jan 19, 2022 9:46 pm
I'll say it again-

Become RACIST
or
Become ERASED

The first step is joining or becoming a supporter of the National Alliance.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/guatemala-se ... 16931.html
Thanks, Ghost. Let's take a closer look at this alarming Yahoo news article.

---
...In 1910, a quarter of the 66,000 people who lived in Erie at that time were foreign-born, according to the Historical Society of Erie County, with immigrant populations from Germany, Poland, Ireland, Italy and Russia.
---

All of those foreign born refugees back then could make White babies, as could the 3/4 of the rest of Eirie's European residents. That made for a healthy, homogeneous White community that didn't need state or federal money to thrive.

---
"Without [non-White foreign] refugees, the city's overall population would be drastically lower," said Ed Grode, a Fairview Township resident and board member for the U.S. Committee for Refugees and Immigrants. "Without them, Erie would be at risk of losing state and federal money."
---

So what? Deal with it.

---
Students in the district... speak 46 different languages and represent 50 countries...Of those native languages, the most-spoken one is Nepali, by 418 students, followed by Spanish (215), Arabic (138), Somali (115) and Swahili (46).
---

Lovely! Erie, PA, has become like a real life Tower of Babel.

What was the teaching point of that Sunday School story from the Jew's Torah? I found this one: "The Lord said, 'If as one people [as of the same blood] speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them'."

Not a bad lesson from the Big Jew Book, like that strict law from above that conforms to Nature's Law: "each kind must reproduce only after its own kind." If White Erieans cared anything about preserving their own kind, they's tell the state and the feds to keep their ill-gotten money and tell the refugee resettlers to resettle their babbling aliens somewhere else.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ