Ukrainian jews emerge from the shadows

Summaries and links to news items
GhostofCeline

Ukrainian jews emerge from the shadows

Post by GhostofCeline » Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:44 pm

Ukrainian jews emerge from the shadows(like roaches).
We've probably all seen those commercials with horse faced Yael Ekstein in Ukraine. The thing i find interesting about this article is this quote-

"The Fellowship took off. Hundreds of thousands of small contributors, almost entirely Christian, helped the IFCJ build up assets of more than $1.3 billion and an annual budget of some $130 million."

Imagine what the National Alliance could accomplish with funding like that? Instead, our Brothers and Sisters whose mind is poisoned by a jewish desert cult, would rather fund their own genocide and oppression in the wild hopes of being granted access to pearly gates.

If you are a lurker here, please join us or consider becoming a supporter or even an anonymous donor. Donators (again mostly Christians and grants)gave $118 million in 2018 (according to the IFCJ Wikipedia page) to help jews in a foreign country. Imagine what we could accomplish with one tenth of that!

https://m.jpost.com/aliyah/article-692441

Will Williams

Re: Ukrainian jews emerge from the shadows

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jan 17, 2022 11:26 am

GhostofCeline wrote:
Sun Jan 16, 2022 12:44 pm
...We've probably all seen those commercials with horse faced Yael Ekstein in Ukraine. The thing i find interesting about this article is this quote-

"The Fellowship took off. Hundreds of thousands of small contributors, almost entirely Christian, helped the IFCJ build up assets of more than $1.3 billion and an annual budget of some $130 million."

Imagine what the National Alliance could accomplish with funding like that?

https://m.jpost.com/aliyah/article-692441
Yes, imagine what NA could accomplish if we dould get the exposure these pathetic "Russian Holocaust survivors" get on Tucker Carlson's prime time show (or the face time that My Pillow jerk gets, for that matter). I've noticed that glib former Arkansas governor, 2016 presidential candidate and Baptist minister Mike Huckabee is being paid now to hawk the Fellowship of Christians and Jews commercials for pathetic "Russian Holocaust survivors." That should get the gullible Christians off their wallets, if Rabbi Ekstein can't.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

John Yurgel

Post by John Yurgel » Mon Jan 17, 2022 10:57 pm

The thing that I find interesting about this article is the fact that they are pulling Jews out of Ukraine.
Are we about to witness Holodomor 2 ?

Perhaps the rats know something that we do not and are jumping ship before the next blood bath.
And it never ceases to amaze me how fast Jesus freaks will throw their money to the Yids, they just
can't part with it quick enough they stumble over one another to get it there.

I guess it particularly irks me because Yurgel is of Ukrainian origin and supposedly I do still have distant relatives there.
It would be nice to find out one day that at least one of them may have served in the 14th Galician.

Food for thought and some hopeful wishing.

John Yurgel

Post by John Yurgel » Tue Jan 18, 2022 10:16 am

But wait! Today there's more!

https://www.rt.com/russia/546343-canada ... s-ukraine/
https://www.rt.com/russia/546357-moscow ... y-ukraine/

All I can say to the Ukrainian people is this...
Elect a Jew and you get Jew'd.

You are historically a farming people and just like your cousins the Pols did in 1939 you forget the first lesson
that Nature teaches the farmer.. You reap what you sow!!

Good luck my Friends hopefully you can manage to survive this one.