Non-whites given preferential treatment for Covid

Summaries and links to news items
GhostofCeline

Non-whites given preferential treatment for Covid

Post by GhostofCeline » Fri Jan 14, 2022 7:24 pm

The only legal, systemic racism in the country is against people of European descent.
Suing will not solve this.
Voting will not solve this.
Trump will not solve this.
Praying will not solve this.
A rally will not solve this.
They intend to remove us completely.
The ONLY solution is the path Dr. Pierce laid out before us. If you are lurking on this board, I urge you to join the fight in securing the existence of our people and a future for White children.
https://www.rt.com/news/546028-treatmen ... l-covid19/

PRUST

Re: Non-whites given preferential treatment for Covid

Post by PRUST » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:48 pm

I sent that article to my father. He simply could not believe it until he read multiple reports of it. He was completely shocked that the anti-White attitude I have convinced him exists in the media is manifesting itself in such egregious ways in policy.

I told him that this is just the beginning. It's policies and rhetoric like this in America which ultimately - with the help of Dr. Pierce's unrelenting telling of the truth - that pushed me to join the National Alliance. I explained to my father that it's already this bad and is only going to get exponentially worse.

Right now in the colleges they are preparing the youth to be full-blown anti-White in every aspect of life. Those in the sociology type courses in colleges are being weaponized against out race. And once they are trained, graduate and are released into the wild they will begin pushing anti-White policies so extreme that even the most willfully ignorant White person will be forced to notice.

As an accelerationist, I am excited when I see insane and explicitly anti-White policies like this pushed through. While it hurts our people in the short term, it only helps us in the long term.

Thanks for posting this article, Celine.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:19 am

The "worse is better" point of view might bring the benefit of changing some minds, but overall, worse is worse. To me it's akin to being on a sinking ship, to cheer that others are catching on to the fact its sinking might make you feel like "I was right!" but doesn't help you or anyone survive. It's the quick, effective action subsequent to that realization that matters. Finding lifeboats, or in our case, building them (a community of Whites guided by Dr. Pierce's Cosmotheism) from scratch is the essential action.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:30 am

A problem I see is that you can't have it both ways. Either we have racial differences or we are all the same. However, the doctors are arguing that non-Whites get more serious complications for COVID, but yet at the same time we're all told there's nothing different but our skin color, and that everyone is equal. Clearly if different races get sicker than others with the same disease, there are racial differences, yes? Egalitarianism should be publicly debunked, shot and put down like the sick deluded animal it is. Men are not equal, even among the same race, much less across racial lines.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Jan 15, 2022 4:24 pm

Good find, Ghost, but don't get too excited by the news about those who oppose this anti-White policy. From the article:
On Wednesday, Fox News reported that America First Legal, a conservative law group founded by former Donald Trump ally Stephen Miller, was threatening the states of Utah and Minnesota with legal action.
Smarmy, opportunistic hypocrite, but lead Trumpster, Miller, was raised in an observant Jewish home so is ultra Zionist and cares not a whit what our Alliance fights for.

I've been reading this most revealing book about him that an Alliance member sent for our library:
https://www.amazon.com/Hatemonger-Steph ... op?ie=UTF8

Grimork wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:30 am
A problem I see is that you can't have it both ways. Either we have racial differences or we are all the same. However, the doctors are arguing that non-Whites get more serious complications for COVID, but yet at the same time we're all told there's nothing different but our skin color, and that everyone is equal. Clearly if different races get sicker than others with the same disease, there are racial differences, yes? Egalitarianism should be publicly debunked, shot and put down like the sick deluded animal it is. Men are not equal, even among the same race, much less across racial lines.
Yes, as we point out with our Alliance health stickers, available here: https://natall.com/free-national-alliance-fliers/

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PRUST

Post by PRUST » Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:30 pm

Grimork wrote:
Sat Jan 15, 2022 10:30 am
A problem I see is that you can't have it both ways. Either we have racial differences or we are all the same.
That's the thing though, in the modern 'Brave New World' you CAN have it both ways. A man can be a woman and at the same time gender is a social construct with no intrinsic meaning. White people are inherently White supremacists and at the same time White people don't exist. We are living in a demonic age devoid of truth or reason.

Of course, that will only lead to death, decay and destruction, but in the mean time, the System can be artificially held up. As the New World Order schemers continue their global enslavement, their Great Reset, they can say or do anything and make it true - even if it is paradoxical and without any logic.