Afghan families feel neglected by Charlotte charity

Summaries and links to news items
GhostofCeline

Afghan families feel neglected by Charlotte charity

Post by GhostofCeline » Thu Jan 13, 2022 9:24 pm

Catholic Charities is the worst! When I lived in Maine they were responsible for bringing the Somalis there, and probably still are. Yet there are some of our people who still scream Deus Vult, christ is king and believe in some kind of Christian nationalism at the expense of their own blood.
https://www.yahoo.com/news/fled-taliban ... 00478.html

Jim Mathias

Re: Afghan families feel neglected by Charlotte charity

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Jan 13, 2022 11:40 pm

We Whites have some very hardheaded examples out there who were brought into the Christinsanity creed and now stick with it tightly. But nothing is forever, right? And so it may be that the hardheads can be brought around given the right circumstances and/or argument. It's why we condemn the "religion" but not the adherents---so long as they haven't non-White dependents, spouses, or offspring. There's always a possibility...
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

PRUST

Post by PRUST » Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:57 pm

I try my best to not condemn Christians and their religion. But it really is difficult.

In 2019 I really tried to get back into my childhood faith. I really tried to 'open my heart to Jesus.' I wanted it to be true. Can you imagine how much easier our cause would be if Christianity was somehow true? But it's not. And once I was (again) fully convinced that the religion is an insane desert cult originally started by a Jewish apocalyptical preacher.

I try to emulate Dr. Pierce's attitude towards the Christians. He clearly and openly called out specific actions of churches - especially in South Africa - and connected their nutty policies to the universalist, egalitarian and anti-Nature Christian dogma.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Jan 15, 2022 7:49 am

PRUST wrote:
Fri Jan 14, 2022 9:57 pm
I try my best to not condemn Christians and their religion. But it really is difficult.
May I suggest thinking about "Christians" in a different way? I consider those Whites befuddled by Christinsanity to be relatives heading down a bad path rather than conscious agents of our destruction. We in the National Alliance are taking a different path, a far better one than others are taking. It's our responsibility to show other Whites that better path and build up our community based on that. Not all Whites can be "saved" by doing so, just the several millions worth reaching.

The rest of these easily fooled Whites can drink the Kool aid being served them by Jews and their christ-following lackeys. We might be better off without them anyway.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.