White House directs OSHA to mandate Vaccine

Summaries and links to news items
White Man 1

White House directs OSHA to mandate Vaccine

Post by White Man 1 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 7:38 pm

https://archive.ph/6FlQQ
The requirement for large companies to mandate vaccinations or weekly testing for employees will be enacted through a forthcoming rule from the Occupational Safety and Health Administration that carries penalties of $14,000 per violation, an administration official said. The White House did not immediately say when it would take effect, but said workers would have sufficient time to get vaccinated.
The rule would also require that large companies provide paid time off for vaccination.
Meanwhile, the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services will extend a vaccination requirement issued earlier this summer — for nursing home staff — to other healthcare settings including hospitals, home-health agencies and dialysis centers.
Separately, the Department of Health and Human Services will require vaccinations in Head Start Programs, as well as schools run by the Department of Defense and Bureau of Indian Education, affecting about 300,000 employees.
Biden’s order for executive branch workers and contractors includes exceptions for workers seeking religious or medical exemptions from vaccination, according to Psaki. Federal workers and contractors will have 75 days to get fully vaccinated. Workers who don’t comply will be referred to their agencies’ human resources departments for counseling and discipline, to include potential termination.[\quote]

There has never before been a better time to drop out of the ZOG system

Thomas Cole

Re: White House directs OSHA to mandate Vaccine

Post by Thomas Cole » Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:35 pm

This will be an interesting Litmus test for the remaining revolutionary potential in this country. I wonder if the Trump-Christian-Conservative fraction will really die on that hill o just quietly surrender to save their jobs...
It also proves the NA's point that community building and exiting the System are detrimental to our racial survival.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:01 pm

Thomas Cole wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 8:35 pm
This will be an interesting Litmus test for the remaining revolutionary potential in this country. I wonder if the Trump-Christian-Conservative fraction will really die on that hill o just quietly surrender to save their jobs...
It also proves the NA's point that community building and exiting the System are detrimental to our racial survival.
Detrimental? I'd say essential.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:42 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Thu Sep 09, 2021 9:01 pm
Thomas Cole wrote:
Detrimental? I'd say essential.
Of course that is what Thomas meant.

Shabbos goy Joey boy's goons will not jab me, thanks. Nor will they make me to be tested weekly, nor wear their stupid face diaper...
Biden’s order... includes exceptions for... religious exemptions from vaccination.
Screw Biden! Anyone joining the Cosmotheist Community Church is granted a religious exemption on principle, if they so choose, as government-mandated vaccinations violate their personal religious liberty. Call it separation of our Church from a tyrranical, Judaized State, if you wish. We simply will not comply. :D

Those who work for either the government or for large corporations should seriously consider a new, more independent line of work and eventually live in a Cosmotheist Community among their own.

Everyone please be sure to read Douglas Mercer's latest essay: https://nationalvanguard.org/2021/09/re ... the-world/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

fluxmaster

Post by fluxmaster » Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:04 am

Thomas Cole wrote:
I don't understand that part. Why is community building bad, and why should we stay in the current system?

Richard_G_603

Post by Richard_G_603 » Sat Sep 11, 2021 8:46 am

Will Williams wrote:
Fri Sep 10, 2021 6:42 pm
Screw Biden! Anyone joining the Cosmotheist Community Church is granted a religious exemption on principle, if they so choose, as government-mandated vaccinations violate their personal religious liberty. Call it separation of our Church from a tyrranical, Judaized State, if you wish. We simply will not comply. :D
This actually reminded me of a question that I had the other day. If a person is not at the time a member of the NA, can they still pursue "membership" in the Cosmotheist church?

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Sep 11, 2021 11:15 pm

fluxmaster wrote:
Sat Sep 11, 2021 3:04 am
Thomas Cole wrote:
I don't understand that part. Why is community building bad, and why should we stay in the current system?
It's not, fluxmaster. Thomas Cole meant "essential." None of us would be in the National Alliance if we thought building up our communities was a bad idea.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

John Yurgel

Post by John Yurgel » Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:49 pm

Thomas Cole wrote:
I can guarantee that they will surrender because they always do. Conservative means loser.
Also no member of my immediate family is getting "stuck" with that kosher poison, I can also guarantee someone will get hurt in that attempt.
I have vaccine injured in my family now and that will never happen again!!!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Sep 13, 2021 6:35 am

John Yurgel wrote:
Sun Sep 12, 2021 8:49 pm
Thomas Cole wrote:
I can guarantee that they will surrender because they always do. Conservative means loser.
Also no member of my immediate family is getting "stuck" with that kosher poison, I can also guarantee someone will get hurt in that attempt.
I have vaccine injured in my family now and that will never happen again!!!
Your spirit of resistance to the stabs is good, John. I'm with you! We will survive so long as our Will is strong.

Thomas Cole

Post by Thomas Cole » Mon Sep 13, 2021 7:07 am

Essential. I meant essential. Sorry.