An Englishman should be "an Englishman"

Summaries and links to news items
PhuBai68

An Englishman should be "an Englishman"

Post by PhuBai68 » Thu Jul 22, 2021 10:42 am

I just approved this post on the UK Newslinks board over where I'm a moderator.

I truly believe an Englishman should be an Englishman and not some Nigerian whose mother happened to be in England when she whelped.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15660738/ ... edly-made/
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Creedofiron

Re: An Englishman should be "an Englishman"

Post by Creedofiron » Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:09 am

I lived there and have relatives who are English, sadly their identity is meaningless. Mass media propaganda, democracy, christianity and cultural Marxism has poisoned the minds and identity of a once magnificent strain of the aryan race.

Boris Johnston, the asiatic turk represents a nation of cucks incapable of seeing, much less dealing with their genetic extinction.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Jul 25, 2021 12:22 am

Creedofiron wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 5:09 am
I lived there and have relatives who are English, sadly their identity is meaningless. Mass media propaganda, democracy, christianity and cultural Marxism has poisoned the minds and identity of a once magnificent strain of the aryan race.

Boris Johnston, the asiatic turk represents a nation of cucks incapable of seeing, much less dealing with their genetic extinction.
To get other Whites to see and deal with our trajectory towards extinction is one of our (National Alliance's) short term tasks. Ours is a special burden, and requires we rise above what we have done with our lives up to this point in order to accomplish this special task.

To quote Hans-Ulrich Rudel: "Lost are only those who abandon themselves." The genetic material of those Britishers who are stilll of wholly White, European stock is still of value to us, to bring those individuals around to us makes it worthwhile.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Angelicus

Post by Angelicus » Tue Jul 27, 2021 1:00 am

Good observation from Jim Mathias. The situation of the English is a tragic one, particularly because, like their North American cousins they were infected with the most deadly and nastiest strain of Christianity: Calvinism (in England known as Puritanism), a religion spiritually 100% Jewish. Of all the Protestant sects Calvinism is the one that follows most closely the Old Testament. The character of the English people became Judaized with the triumph of Cromwell and the Puritans in 1648.

If we add to this the terrible indoctrination (called "education") to which all White nations had been subjected since 1945 no wonder the majority of the British (and Whites in general) are despicable human beings, full of guilt and self-hatred towards their race and their ancestors. However, we must not despair, there will always be decent, honourable people who, for one reason or another, are immune to the enemy's propaganda and are willing to fight. We must concentrate on them. The National Alliance is an excellent example of dedication towards the survival of the White race. The battlefield is no longer the streets but the minds of our people.