Armed Blacks in Tulsa: "There Will Come a Time When We Will Kill Everything White in Sight"

Summaries and links to news items
Post Reply
User avatar
Patricia
Posts: 53
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2013 7:13 pm
Location: A formerly nice city

Armed Blacks in Tulsa: "There Will Come a Time When We Will Kill Everything White in Sight"

Post by Patricia » Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:26 pm

Black activists from the New Black Panther Party and other groups staged an armed march in Tulsa, Oklahoma on Saturday.

Organizers held a Second Amendment “March for Reparations” and marched through downtown Tulsa.

“The struggle for Reparations must be escalated,” a news release from organizers read. “We must fight on every front to achieve redress and Reparations for the atrocities committed upon Tulsa Massacre descendants; and we must intensify the fight to achieve Reparations for all 40-million Blacks still grossly affected by racism, inequality, wealth disparity, police brutality and the like. Tulsa will mark a new beginning in the upgraded fight for Reparations for Black people.”

Activists shouted, “Black power! Black power!”

VIDEO: https://twitter.com/i/status/1398812218477608961

Another threatened white people and said, “Because that time will come when there’s a rat-a-tat-tat… black Americans will kill everything white in sight.”

The following groups participated in Saturday’s march:

The Huey P Newton Gun Club (HPNGC)
The Elmer Geronimo Pratt Gun Club (EGPGC)
The New Black Panther Party for Self- Defense (NBPP)
The Fred Hampton Gun Club (FHGC)
The New Black Liberation Militia (NBLM)
The Panther Special Operations Command (PANSOC)
ANUBIS
Multiple other groups and private gun owners

Meanwhile, the FBI is busy hunting down grandmas who aimlessly wandered through the Capitol on January 6.

User avatar
Jim Mathias
Posts: 2379
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: Armed Blacks in Tulsa: "There Will Come a Time When We Will Kill Everything White in Sight"

Post by Jim Mathias » Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:03 pm

Congoids from the NFAC terrorist group have begun to target cops:

https://www.informationliberation.com/?id=62330
Black Extremist 'Shoots Daytona Cop In The Head' As DOJ, FBI Stay Laser-Focused On Jan 6 Protesters And 'White Extremists'
Chris Menahan
InformationLiberation
Jun. 24, 2021
White murderer seen here.png
Daytona Police looking for White murderer.png
Daytona Police 2.png
From Heavy.com:

Othal Wallace is a Florida man accused of shooting a police officer in Daytona Beach. Wallace is on the run, police say, and authorities have offered a $100,000 reward. Officer Jason Raynor was investigating a “suspicious incident” on June 23, 2021, when the Daytona Beach Police Department says he was shot in the head by Wallace.

The 29-year-old Wallace fled from the scene after the shooting and a “multi-agency manhunt,” was launched, police said. Wallace could be driving “a gray 2016 Honda HRV with a California tag of 7TNX532,” Daytona Beach Police said. Wallace is a member of the NFAC (the Not F****** Around Coalition), a Black militia, according to his Facebook profile, which is under the name O-Zone Wallace. He has a criminal record in Florida including domestic violence, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and aggravated battery on a pregnant person charges.

[...] Raynor has been an officer for three years. The Daytona Beach Police said, “Paramedics took the officer to Halifax Health Medical Center for treatment. He is now out of surgery and remains in critical condition. ... Please keep him and his family in your prayers.” Young added in a tweet, “No change in the status of my hero who was shot in the line of duty last night. He’s fighting while all of us are praying 🙏🏾 The manhunt continues for the coward responsible for this.”

Raynor has a lengthy arrest record but managed to stay out of prison and avoid any felony charges despite our so-called "white supremacist criminal justice system":

Wallace has been arrested multiple times in Volusia County, Broward County and Brevard County dating back to 2012, according to online records obtained by Heavy. His most recent arrest was in 2019. There is no indication from a records search that Wallace has ever been convicted of a felony charge, so he was still able to be a legal gun owner.

In October 2019, Wallace was arrested in Volusia County on a misdemeanor domestic violence battery charge, according to court records. The charging documents show the victim was the mother of Wallace’s two children. Police said Wallace asked her to let him use her car and when she refused, he tried to grab her keys. According to police, the victim said Wallace then grabbed her by the hair and pulled her to the ground. In November 2019, the county state attorney’s office elected to not file charges against Wallace for unknown reasons.

In July 2018, Wallace was charged with felony domestic battery in Volusia County, but the charge was later reduced to first-degree misdemeanor domestic battery by prosecutors. In that case, Wallace entered a deferred prosecution agreement in September 2018 and completed a pre-trial intervention program in August 2019.

In February 2017, Wallace was charged in Volusia County with aggravated battery on a pregnant person, burglary of an occupied dwelling and criminal mischief, but prosecutors dropped the charges a month later. According to court documents, Wallace was accused of grabbing the arm of the mother of his unborn child during an argument and scratching her near her bicep, causing cuts. Wallace was also accused of kicking down a door to the victim’s apartment after he had left because she would not let him come get a backpack he had forgotten, police said.

Wallace has other arrests in Volusia County on charges including driving with a canceled or revoked license, obstructing an officer without violence, habitual driving with a revoked license, fleeing or attempting to elude police, trespassing, criminal mischief and violating probation.

Wallace was arrested on a domestic violence warrant in Brevard County in 2018, records show, and on charges of aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and driving with a suspended license in Broward County, also in 2018.

Is there any question that the feds could have taken this guy down with ease if they went after him like they're going after the Jan 6 protesters or inflammatory Omegle trolls?

As I reported earlier this month, Attorney General Merrick Garland declared white extremists the greatest "violent extremist threat" right as a black extremist was being charged for going on a shooting spree "targeting white men" in Georgia and Alabama.

On the same day this Daytona cop was shot, the FBI was busy sending a large team of FBI agents with guns drawn to arrest a 73-year-old pastor and Purple Heart veteran and his son for allegedly entering the Capitol on Jan 6.

BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: 73-Year-Old Pastor and Purple Heart Veteran Arrested For Being at Capitol, His Son Also Arrested in Front of 3-Year-Old Daughter (VIDEOS) https://t.co/v6XDBRPCdx
— Cassandra Fairbanks (@CassandraRules) June 24, 2021


From The Gateway Pundit, "BREAKING EXCLUSIVE: 73-Year-Old Pastor and Purple Heart Veteran Arrested For Being at Capitol, His Son Also Arrested in Front of 3-Year-Old Daughter (VIDEOS):

A 73-year-old Purple Heart Vietnam veteran and pastor James Cusick has been arrested at his home in Florida for being at the Capitol on January 6, though he was not involved in any violence or vandalism.

His son Casey, was also arrested in front of his distraught 3-year-old daughter who asked why they were locking her dad’s hands. He is also not accused of any violence or vandalism. Videos of the heartbreaking scene were provided to the Gateway Pundit.

The arrests took place on Thursday morning.

“This morning I saw a sheriff pull up in our driveway with his lights on and there was about four or five other cars with them,” his daughter Staci told the Gateway Pundit. “They came up to our front door and I told my dad to go answer it. As he started towards the door they started banging and banging and saying ‘open up we have a warrant.’ He opened the door and they asked him his name and to step outside.”

“They asked me my name and I told them I was his daughter Staci. They said they were not looking for me, but told me to put my hands on the back of the sheriff’s vehicle. My dad asked what it was about and they told him it was because he entered the Capitol building on January 6.”

James Cusick was shocked, she said, to find out what the arrest was about. When he was at the Capitol he was friendly with officers, who directed him to a bathroom. His daughter says that they never told him to leave. He began to defend himself, but the agents and sheriffs reminded him that everything he says can be used against him and to wait until he has a lawyer.

“I asked him if they would take the handcuffs off of him because I was upset seeing my 73-year-old father in handcuffs. They said no,” Staci said.

The murder rate is through the roof and people are being dragged out of their car and executed in the streets of Chicago but the DOJ/FBI is focused on punishing grandma for walking into "the People's House."

Imagine how many of the crimes we're seeing daily could be prevented if the feds were using their limited resources to go after the hardcore criminals terrorizing our streets instead of spending all their time trying to crush their political opposition!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

User avatar
Will Williams
Posts: 3023
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: Armed Blacks in Tulsa: "There Will Come a Time When We Will Kill Everything White in Sight"

Post by Will Williams » Mon Jun 28, 2021 3:24 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 11:03 pm
Congoids from the NFAC terrorist group have begun to target cops:

Othal Wallace is a Florida man accused of shooting a police officer in Daytona Beach... The 29-year-old Wallace fled from the scene after the shooting and a “multi-agency manhunt,” was launched, police said... Wallace is a member of the NFAC (the Not F****** Around Coalition), a Black militia... He has a criminal record in Florida including domestic violence, aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and aggravated battery on a pregnant person charges.
A pregnant person? I suppose that "person" was female. :roll:
Attorney General Merrick Garland [a Jew] declared white extremists the greatest "violent extremist threat" right as a black extremist was being charged for going on a shooting spree "targeting white men" in Georgia and Alabama.
Yeah, sure Jewboy. Unarmed "White extremists" like nutcase QANON, the racially diverse Proud Boys and the Jew-led, Christian Oath-keepers :roll: who stormed the Capitol on 6 January are the problem, not these heavily armed NFCAC nigger thugs and their heavily armed New Black Panther bruthas.

Here's background on NFAC in liberal The Atlantic rag from April: https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... ay/618408/


A BLACK ARMY RISES TO FIGHT THE RACIST RIGHT
A man calling himself Grandmaster Jay has raised a disciplined, heavily armed militia. It has yet to fire a shot at its
enemies, but it’s prepared for war.

By Graeme Wood
APRIL 2, 2021
Image

...Jay described its recruiting strategy: “You must be Black,” he said. “If you’re biracial, your father must be Black.” The other criteria relate to recruits’ ability to arm themselves without attracting the attention of law enforcement. “Military experience is preferred,” Jay said, and would-be coalition members must have their own AR-style rifle. “We’re not a shotgun organization.” Anyone without a concealed-carry permit must have the clean record necessary to get one. In one of Jay’s videos, he tells his followers that he intends to meet “each and every last one of you face-to-face,” to conduct an interrogation to “screen out fakes, wannabes, snakes, and spiders.” Jay says he will swear people in after they have “put your life on the line” by standing armed in an NFAC formation, in a situation where other armed groups might start trouble...

Clean record? I guess that leaves the street nigger Othal Wallace out, eh?
Image
Person beater Othal doesn't fuck around

User avatar
Will Williams
Posts: 3023
Joined: Sun Jul 28, 2013 9:22 am

Re: Armed Blacks in Tulsa: "There Will Come a Time When We Will Kill Everything White in Sight"

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jun 29, 2021 10:44 pm


Dr. Pierce described a similar armed stunt by the original, the "old" Black Panthers, if you will, in California 45 years ago, here: https://nationalvanguard.org/2015/06/bu ... ciousness/

...Now, it is the fashion these days for organizations of various sorts to pretend, right from the moment of their inception, that they have already crossed the threshold of aggressive action. Typically, they call a press conference, and then, with great flourishes of militant rhetoric, they proclaim an ultimatum. Or they stage some spectacular stunt.

A good example is the Black Panthers. One of the first things they did was muster their whole strength — a dozen or so Negroes — give everyone a shotgun, and then march into the California State Legislature in Sacramento with the shotguns over their shoulders. They began waving their guns and making threats until they were arrested, and the news media gave the incident enormous coverage, greatly helping the growth of the organization.

There are two criticisms which can be made of such activity. First, while it worked for the Panthers, it certainly won’t work for everyone. The news media, while not directly praising the armed invasion of the California Legislature, reported it in such a way that it seemed like a heroic action: the downtrodden but nevertheless noble, brave, and manly Blacks taking up arms to gain his rights, etc...


Will Jew-controlled media be as sympathetic to the "new" Black Panthers' armed stunts as they were back then? We've seen how these controlled media lied recently about what really happened during the Tulsa race riot of 100 years ago: https://nationalvanguard.org/2021/06/a- ... massacres/ Those lies have helped to legitimize and bolster the new Black Panthers' armed demands for reparations from Whitey for Black descendants of the so-called Tulsa "massacre."
Patricia wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 10:26 pm
Black activists from the New Black Panther Party and other groups staged an armed march in Tulsa, Oklahoma on Saturday.

Organizers held a Second Amendment “March for Reparations” and marched through downtown Tulsa.

“The struggle for Reparations must be escalated,” a news release from organizers read. “We must fight on every front to achieve redress and Reparations for the atrocities committed upon Tulsa Massacre descendants; and we must intensify the fight to achieve Reparations for all 40-million Blacks still grossly affected by racism, inequality, wealth disparity, police brutality and the like. Tulsa will mark a new beginning in the upgraded fight for Reparations for Black people.”

Activists shouted, “Black power! Black power!”

VIDEO: https://twitter.com/i/status/1398812218477608961

Another threatened white people and said, “Because that time will come when there’s a rat-a-tat-tat… black Americans will kill everything white in sight.”

The following groups participated in Saturday’s march:

The Huey P Newton Gun Club (HPNGC)
The Elmer Geronimo Pratt Gun Club (EGPGC)
The New Black Panther Party for Self- Defense (NBPP)
The Fred Hampton Gun Club (FHGC)
The New Black Liberation Militia (NBLM)
The Panther Special Operations Command (PANSOC)
ANUBIS
Multiple other groups and private gun owners

Meanwhile, the FBI is busy hunting down grandmas who aimlessly wandered through the Capitol on January 6.

User avatar
Thomas Cole
Posts: 41
Joined: Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:08 pm

Re: Armed Blacks in Tulsa: "There Will Come a Time When We Will Kill Everything White in Sight"

Post by Thomas Cole » Wed Jun 30, 2021 6:55 pm

Those black paramilitary groups have a Turner Diaries vibe about them. I wonder when the government will start hiring them to keep "law and order" when they are done defunding the mainly White police force.


Old Aardvark
Posts: 55
Joined: Tue Nov 10, 2020 3:23 am

Re: Armed Blacks in Tulsa: "There Will Come a Time When We Will Kill Everything White in Sight"

Post by Old Aardvark » Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:44 pm

This July 4th weekend a group of 11 heavily armed "Moorish" black militia were corralled and detained on I-95 in Massachusetts by a police SWAT team. They were traveling to Maine to do paramilitary training in the woods there. The British Daily Mail covered the story factually; however, the CNN coverage of the story offered no pictures and failed to mention the race or radical ideology of the group. They left it to the reader to believe this was some kind of radical white militia.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ndoff.html

User avatar
PhuBai68
Posts: 614
Joined: Wed Jul 05, 2017 3:23 pm
Location: South Carolina upstate

Re: Armed Blacks in Tulsa: "There Will Come a Time When We Will Kill Everything White in Sight"

Post by PhuBai68 » Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:38 pm

Old Aardvark wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:44 pm
This July 4th weekend a group of 11 heavily armed "Moorish" black militia were corralled and detained on I-95 in Massachusetts by a police SWAT team. They were traveling to Maine to do paramilitary training in the woods there. The British Daily Mail covered the story factually; however, the CNN coverage of the story offered no pictures and failed to mention the race or radical ideology of the group. They left it to the reader to believe this was some kind of radical white militia.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ndoff.html
I honestly think that they shouldn't be taken all that seriously that if as an armed militia group they run out of gas on the side of an interstate highway in one of the lesser gun friendly states in the country.
The standoff began around 2 a.m. when police noticed two cars pulled over on I-95 with hazard lights on after they had apparently run out of fuel
Even a nine year old Negro with a bolt action .22 should be viewed with caution what kind of "military" group doesn't have a back-up plan for their back-up plan?
Run out of gas?
What's next?
"We brought the ammo but forgot the magazines." ???


https://apnews.com/article/armed-stando ... 6651f0dd11
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

User avatar
Jim Mathias
Posts: 2379
Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2016 8:48 pm

Re: Armed Blacks in Tulsa: "There Will Come a Time When We Will Kill Everything White in Sight"

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Jul 05, 2021 8:14 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 2:38 pm
Old Aardvark wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 3:44 pm
This July 4th weekend a group of 11 heavily armed "Moorish" black militia were corralled and detained on I-95 in Massachusetts by a police SWAT team. They were traveling to Maine to do paramilitary training in the woods there. The British Daily Mail covered the story factually; however, the CNN coverage of the story offered no pictures and failed to mention the race or radical ideology of the group. They left it to the reader to believe this was some kind of radical white militia.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ndoff.html
I honestly think that they shouldn't be taken all that seriously that if as an armed militia group they run out of gas on the side of an interstate highway in one of the lesser gun friendly states in the country.
The standoff began around 2 a.m. when police noticed two cars pulled over on I-95 with hazard lights on after they had apparently run out of fuel
Even a nine year old Negro with a bolt action .22 should be viewed with caution what kind of "military" group doesn't have a back-up plan for their back-up plan?
Run out of gas?
What's next?
"We brought the ammo but forgot the magazines." ???


https://apnews.com/article/armed-stando ... 6651f0dd11
Poor planners that are armed and jumpy ought to be taken seriously as their impulse control could not only be low, but they could easily become desperate and/or panicked. The potential for violence seems high to me. It's a shame the local residents in that gun control happy state are likely disarmed or have strong prohibitions on self defense to make someone confronted think for too many seconds when faced with one of these congoids.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Post Reply