Remember the USS Liberty

Summaries and links to news items
goyim123

Remember the USS Liberty

Post by goyim123 » Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:38 pm

I am leading the charge and bringing attention to everyone I possibly can today about the USS Liberty.

USS Liberty Memorial

Honor USS Liberty Veterans

This was a deliberate attack on the United States by our supposed greatest ally.

Read about the event on these two sites. By the way, John McCain Jr. defended Israel after they killed 34 Americans. Leave it to a McCain to defend the Jews.

Make sure to contact your Congressmen and raise awareness for one of the most horrific Jewish war crimes against America.

Will Williams

Re: Remember the USS Liberty

Post by Will Williams » Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:48 pm

goyim123 wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:38 pm
I am leading the charge and bringing attention to everyone I possibly can today about the USS Liberty.

USS Liberty Memorial

Honor USS Liberty Veterans

This was a deliberate attack on the United States by our supposed greatest ally.

Read about the event on these two sites. By the way, John McCain Jr. defended Israel after they killed 34 Americans. Leave it to a McCain to defend the Jews.

Make sure to contact your Congressmen and raise awareness for one of the most horrific Jewish war crimes against America.

You're leading the charge a day late, goyim. The anniversary of the attack was yesterday.

Do you really believe that contacting congressmen does any good. If anything, send them this, demanding a response: https://nationalvanguard.org/2021/06/je ... deceptive/

A congressional staffer will politely thank you for writing.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ