Aussie White Power Rapper Verbally Attacks Pair Of Mongoloids

Summaries and links to news items
N567

Aussie White Power Rapper Verbally Attacks Pair Of Mongoloids

Post by N567 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 2:40 am

A high testosterone White Power Rapper called Fleks City, also known as Torian Agnew, mans up and insults a pair of Mongoloids on a metro train.

It is time Whites took back rap and other forms of electronic music, after all, who invented rhyme?

White People!

Who invented electronic instruments such as the loudspeaker, microphone, electric megaphone, Theremin, synthesizer, electric guitar, electric drum, turnstyle and auto-tune that made modern music possible?

White People such as Alexander Graham Bell, Thomas Edison, Leon Theremin, and Robert Moog.

Who invented baseball caps, loose fitting shirts and loose fitting jeans?

White people!

An image of the high testosterone badass that is Torian Agnew superimposed on the effeminate high estrogen, collectivist, cuckunist pair of Mongoloid:

Source: https://ph.news.yahoo.com/australian-ma ... 21957.html

Grimork

Re: Aussie White Power Rapper Verbally Attacks Pair Of Mongoloids

Post by Grimork » Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:46 am

His video ended when he moved to another carriage and stepped off the train at Tempe. Days after the incident, the man posted a video on his Facebook and apologized for his racist outburst on the train, claiming that he "didn't remember anything" from that day. He explained he was on “8 Xanax bars, six clonazepam pills, a copious amount of alcohol” when the verbal assault happened, that he later ended up in a store, "accusing all the workers of stealing my phone, pulling out a screwdriver and going crazy," before getting arrested.
Yes.... He sounds like a real winner, N567. Apologizing and high on drugs. If anything a reason we should all remain sober. Did you even read your whole article?

Plus rap has about zero to do with music at all. That's why many people do it without music and it's the lowest form of verbal repetition and debasement. Anybody can chant like a goon and string words together. Not an accomplishment.

Honestly. I would refer to this video by our founder:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/7VZYThAixF0B/

If you think calling a bunch of asians out on a train while high and rapping at them is admirable, you may be in the wrong place.

N567

Post by N567 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 8:11 am

Grimork wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 5:46 am
If you think calling a bunch of asians out on a train while high and rapping at them is admirable, you may be in the wrong place.
I myself am not a fan of rap and the addictions that it promotes such as caffeine, alcohol, tobacco, nicotine, drugs, anti-androgens, gambling, romance, sex, and sexual perversions.

I prefer listening to classical music and its successors such as military, techno, industrial and horror music that are found in the soundtracks of movies, TV shows, and video games, such as this great score from Starship Troopers:

I do not condone him getting high but it could just be an excuse because he was afraid of the retribution that comes from making politically incorrect statements and this happens frequently to people who make such comments such as losing their jobs or being assaulted by the Antifa.

Though the White rapper and the pair of Mongoloids could have been paid to stage this whole incident just to make White people look bad.

This is not surprising since Yahoo News is part of the mainstream media and regularly makes fake news about racist incidents to incite anti-White hatred.

What about the incidence of Black on White crimes?

Why does that never get reported despite it having a higher incidence than the close to non-existent crimes that White people commit against other races?

Because us Whites must always be the bigots since that is what the Jew wants: make Whites feel guilty for existing and discourage them from reproducing while our nations keep getting flooded with filthy latinos, indians, arabs, and negros.

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:21 am

Whites that ape Black behavior, such as this unhinged oddball, are most definitely unwelcome in the National Alliance. The drug abuse this character admitted to, probably an addiction, is a definite disqualifier to be one of us. Thanks for showing us how spiritually sick a few Whites are, N567, but of what value is there in this?

White biocentrism is about assisting Whites who are of the mind to get our race back on the more progressive Path of Cosmotheism/ the program of the National Alliance. Positive examples of what this looks like, if we're to present news/informational articles here, are needed instead. You've posted a few topics along those lines, and those are welcome.
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

N567

Post by N567 » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:18 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 9:21 am
Whites that ape Black behavior, such as this unhinged oddball, are most definitely unwelcome in the National Alliance. The drug abuse this character admitted to, probably an addiction, is a definite disqualifier to be one of us. Thanks for showing us how spiritually sick a few Whites are, N567, but of what value is there in this?

White biocentrism is about assisting Whites who are of the mind to get our race back on the more progressive Path of Cosmotheism/ the program of the National Alliance. Positive examples of what this looks like, if we're to present news/informational articles here, are needed instead. You've posted a few topics along those lines, and those are welcome.
Like I said in the previous post, I do not condone addiction to substances because this can cause brain damage which can reduce a person's cognitive abilities.

That White rapper may be right that Mongoloids are racially inferior but his abuse of substances, if not just an excuse for his behavior, is definitely a disqualification for our organization.

But like I also said in the previous post, the whole incident may have been staged and the White rapper along with the pair of Mongoloids were paid by Yahoo News to fake the whole incident in order to make Whites look bad.

There have been plenty of news on the MSM about racist incidents towards Mongoloids and this conveniently coincides with the Covid-19 pandemic because it gives the MSM a plausible motive to assign to Whites to help create a false narrative of Whites attacking Mongoloids out of spite for causing the pandemic.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:55 am

Ok, but you understand that the way you wrote your post DOES sound like you are approving of what this man did. If you think what he did was to embarrass us as a race why are you talking about this incident in positive terms?

I definitely wouldn't have even posted this article as 1) it isn't news, 2) it's embarrassing that people like him are part of our race, and 3) what is there to gain from it, as Jim said? It's not informative and sounds like something from a gossip rag.

I mean they probably drug tested him when he was arrested for going off on the cellphone repair people who were "stealing his phone". You're doing Yahoo's work for them by spreading trash like this. I've seen some really good posts from you N567, I just want you to understand why I think posts like this are damaging to our goals and perceptions. Some people think perceptions are not important, but they are.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Wed Mar 03, 2021 12:03 pm

Grimork wrote:
Wed Mar 03, 2021 10:55 am
Ok, but you understand that the way you wrote your post DOES sound like you are approving of what this man did... You're doing Yahoo's work for them by spreading trash like this...
by N567 » Wed Mar 03, 2021... It is time Whites took back rap and other forms of electronic music...
Bullshit! It's time you take ridiculous statements like that somewhere else, N567. To hell with Yahoo. If Whites need Internet news they should make nationalvanguard.org their default news site.

How to you "take back" garbage created by Blacks and promoted by Jews? It was never ours. We just discussed this nigger music here a couple of weeks ago: https://whitebiocentrism.com/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=4788

End of discussion. This ridiculous topic is locked.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ