AOC "government to de-program white supremacists"

Summaries and links to news items
A_whytt_mann

AOC "government to de-program white supremacists"

Post by A_whytt_mann » Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:33 pm

AOC's newest call to action "The federal government needs to fund the de-programming of white supremacists and conspiracy theorists"

She talks about in the second paragraph how our cause is "futile" and "nihilistic".  Ironically enough the fact I want our goals to pass is because I am currently looking in the face of nihilism. I look at my white younger relatives who I live away from and I realize what is in store for them when they get old enough to go into public schools. I already can see how the public schools and media will turn the young sisters I have who I love very much into an AOC, living in a make belive land and wanting me dead or broke. No job and no voice. It truly tears me up inside to know one day my sister may learn I think the way I do, and hate me for it.

"She goes on to say our world will never exist, that's why we are seeing violence right now" see this is the part that gets me the most. These morons compare our world view to that of a common trump supporter or nationalist. We get group in with them constantly or they get group in with us. Our goals are not the same, conservatism and Zionism go hand in hand. These people who "attacked" the capitol where not white nationalists. They where disenfranchised Trump voters who belived thier Zion Don was cheated!

Ocasio-Cortez said the House subcommittee on civil rights she serves on has held hearings over the prior two years on white supremacy and said there are programs to “de-radicalize” brain-washed adherents. Brain-washed? Who brain washed me? According to the Oxford language dictionary Brainwashing by definition is to make (someone) adopt radically different beliefs by using systematic and often forcible pressure.
Nobody taught us to think this way. I never sat in a classroom and was told about the lies of jews and the media (although I wish I had) my mother nor my father ever sat me down and explained how bad (((they))) have been sticking it to the white man and woman for so long now. Turning our children into homosexuals or grooming mentally challenge children to thinking they are that of a diffrent gender. I could go on and on.

“There are people who are radicalized right now. It’s going to take a very long time to de-radicalize these people and a lot of effort,”  how do they suppose they will change our minds? In the artical it never goes over a plan of action. Just a call to action. What is thier plan? Make us go to "A.A" style meetings to "talk about it", make us take a course on force diversity? Better yet, would they rather throw us in a labor camp or re education camp like the soviet union?

A link to the Artical
https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com ... cists/amp/

Thank you, if you had taken the time to read through my thoughts. Please share your opinion on the artical after you take a look. Also keep fighting the good fight!

Will Williams

Re: AOC "government to de-program white supremacists"

Post by Will Williams » Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:58 am

A_whytt_mann wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:33 pm
AOC's newest call to action "The federal government needs to fund the de-programming of white supremacists and conspiracy theorists"...

Ocasio-Cortez said the House subcommittee on civil rights she serves on has held hearings over the prior two years on white supremacy and said there are programs to “de-radicalize” brain-washed adherents. Brain-washed? Who brain washed me? According to the Oxford language dictionary Brainwashing by definition is to make (someone) adopt radically different beliefs by using systematic and often forcible pressure.
Nobody taught us to think this way. I never sat in a classroom and was told about the lies of jews and the media (although I wish I had) my mother nor my father ever sat me down and explained how bad (((they))) have been sticking it to the white man and woman for so long now. Turning our children into homosexuals or grooming mentally challenge children to thinking they are that of a diffrent gender. I could go on and on...

Thank you, if you had taken the time to read through my thoughts. Please share your opinion on the artical after you take a look. Also keep fighting the good fight!

No, thank you, young man, for sharing your excellent perspective! Maybe I'll find time to read that article, but probably not. I don't care what that impudent little smart-assed brown woman has to say. She is just a symptom of the times, of our world that has been turned upside-down. It is your thoughts that I enjoy reading.

I like that you broke this up into paragraphs instead of making it one long one like your opening comment here was. You might want to install some sort of spellcheck that will catch a word like artical. ;) Otherwise you express yourself beautifully!!!

Hopefully you will join our National Alliance. We need you as much as you need us.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

A_whytt_mann

Re: AOC "government to de-program white supremacists"

Post by A_whytt_mann » Sun Jan 17, 2021 3:14 am

Will Williams wrote:
Sun Jan 17, 2021 2:58 am
A_whytt_mann wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:33 pm
AOC's newest call to action "The federal government needs to fund the de-programming of white supremacists and conspiracy theorists"...

Nobody taught us to think this way. I never sat in a classroom and was told about the lies of jews and the media (although I wish I had) my mother nor my father ever sat me down and explained how bad (((they))) have been sticking it to the white man and woman for so long now. Turning our children into homosexuals or grooming mentally challenge children to thinking they are that of a diffrent gender. I could go on and on...

No, thank you, young man, for sharing your excellent perspective! Maybe I'll find time to read that article, but probably not. I don't care what that impudent little smart-assed brown woman has to say. She is just a symptom of the times, of our world that has been turned upside-down. It is your thoughts that I enjoy reading.

I like that you broke this up into paragraphs instead of making it one long one like your opening comment here was. You might want to install some sort of spellcheck that will catch a word like artical. ;) Otherwise you express yourself beautifully!!!

Hopefully you will join our National Alliance. We need you as much as you need us.
Thank you sir very much it means alot! My introduction was mostly hate fueled and I just let it flow. I belive the lady I spoke to from NatAll is sending me an application in the mail (currently do not have access to a printer) so as soon as I get it I will be filling it out and sending it in. I would love more than anything to become an active member in my community as much as I can. I do not intend for this to become some "hobby". I just finished reading the talk from Dr WLP about "the problem with people" and found alot of inspiration from him. I have been shown the light, been given the direction, and have the instructions. I want to become a asset to this family to this team!