The Can Completely Exploded: Video Captures Racist Getting Cracked in the Head with Huge Canned Drink

Summaries and links to news items
Benjamin Bice

The Can Completely Exploded: Video Captures Racist Getting Cracked in the Head with Huge Canned Drink

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sat Jan 02, 2021 6:04 pm

(O.P.'s Note: Follow link at bottom to see video. Also, this is actually kind of funny. This young white man ran his mouth un-needfully and then could not back it up. He is a disgrace to our race. Definitely not NA material.)

By Jack Davis
Published December 30, 2020 at 8:08am

The eyes of the internet turned to an Ohio convenience store after an altercation showed just how much punch a can of Twisted Tea can really pack.

It also showed one reason hurling racist insults is never a good idea.

A viral video depicts a confrontation between a maskless white man and a mask-wearing black man.

The video begins with the white man berating the black man, amid use of the n-word and a vast ocean of profanity.

After ranting for a few moments, the white man says, “I’m not trying to disrespect you.”

“Then stop saying it,” the black man replies.

Instead of calming the white man, the words were akin to a red flag being waved in front of a bull.

“I’ma say n—- all day, every day. Are you kidding me? Where you from, n—–?” he said.

Eventually, the black man picks up the large can of Twisted Tea, a “hard” beverage that contains 5 percent alcohol.

“What? You gonna smack me with that?’ the antagonist says. “Smack me. Smack me, n—–!.”

Eventually, the black man reacts.

Tea spills everywhere as the black man hits the white man in the face with the can.

After a bout of wrestling on the store’s floor, the black man walks away victorious.

“I asked you not to call me a n—–,” he said.

Reactions on Twitter were intense.

In Elyria, Ohio, where the video was shot in a Circle K convenience store, police said they know about the video, but that until charges are filed, they are not doing much about the incident.

Elyria police Lt. James Welsh said he has an idea of who was involved, but no charges have been filed and no reports made, according to the Chroniclet.

”It has obviously gone viral on the internet, but to my knowledge it was never called in or reported,” Welsh said.

Kaleb Gregg, a cashier at the said, he would not comment on the fight other than to hope he never sees one again.

“Honestly I don’t ever want to see him again. I don’t like that kind of thing,” he said, according to WOIO.

https://www.westernjournal.com/can-comp ... 1P3gK8blhg

Grimork

Re: The Can Completely Exploded: Video Captures Racist Getting Cracked in the Head with Huge Canned Drink

Post by Grimork » Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:56 pm

That White man seemed intoxicated as all get out. Not to mention he was acting like a "thug", it is disgraceful. I wouldn't call him a White Nationalist, he's some upstart that probably gets drunk and starts trying to pick fights with people, acting tough. Oh, well.. came to a natural conclusion, if I was the police I wouldn't have wanted to get involved either.

Benjamin Bice

Re: The Can Completely Exploded: Video Captures Racist Getting Cracked in the Head with Huge Canned Drink

Post by Benjamin Bice » Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:28 pm

Grimork wrote:
Sat Jan 02, 2021 7:56 pm
That White man seemed intoxicated as all get out. Not to mention he was acting like a "thug", it is disgraceful. I wouldn't call him a White Nationalist, he's some upstart that probably gets drunk and starts trying to pick fights with people, acting tough. Oh, well.. came to a natural conclusion, if I was the police I wouldn't have wanted to get involved either.
He is a disgrace because he is stupid and weak. I don't go around running my mouth like that idiot. But - if it came down to a fight with a darkie - the only one that would be getting hurt is the darkie. There's a difference between getting drunk and thinking you're a badass and being sober and KNOWING that I'm a badass.

WhiteHealer

Post by WhiteHealer » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:44 pm

When you act disrespectful (AKA black) you get treated accordingly. Just ask George Floyd, Michael Brown or Trayvon Martin.

Respect other people and their property.

That is a stretch to ask for.....