"Covid-Relief" Congressional Pork

Summaries and links to news items
Will Williams

"Covid-Relief" Congressional Pork

Post by Will Williams » Wed Dec 23, 2020 4:13 pm

Everyone has been waiting to see what's in the 5,000-plus word bill that no legislator read before approving. Well here's some of the debt that the next couple of generations of American taxpayers will be paying for... if they are still around:
---

Hey Congress, Where’s my $10,000?
Thomas Dalton, PhD

Now that the criminals parading as Congressmen have finally gotten around to a “stimulus” bill, they have
decided that they can ram through a variety of favored projects in the name of helping American families. They
throw us a bone of $600 per person—or $2,400 for a family of four—while they route billions to pet projects
and overseas client-nations, including, most notably, Israel. This tells us a lot about the priorities of the
Washington swamp.

But let’s unpack the spending bill for a moment. What Congress has in fact approved is a two-part spending
package: (1) an emergency Covid stimulus bill of $900 billion, and (2) a “regular” omnibus spending bill covering
a whole range of governmental projects, and which totals $1.4 trillion. Combined, the two bills allocate an
astounding $2.3 trillion. But both parts are linked, meaning that they get approved and signed together. This is a
typical congressional stunt: to finance a whole range of dubious activities by tying them to an “emergency” or
“must-pass” bill, like a Covid spending plan. In effect, they are treated as a single, gigantic package. And it
allows the liars to claim that foreign and domestic spending is, technically, not part of the Covid bill—which is
true, but highly deceiving. Money allocated to one part is effectively taken away from the other.
Look first at the bigger part two, the omnibus package. It includes many of the usual nifty’s, like $4 billion for
New York’s mass transit authority, and $15 billion for “live entertainment venues” like Broadway. But perhaps
the most appalling part is the billions allocated to “foreign aid”—including handouts to the Jewish state and to
others willing to yield to Jewish/Israeli demands. So for example, the bill includes:

• $25 million for Pakistani “gender programs”
• $33 million for Venezuelan “democracy programs”
• $250 million in total aid to Pakistan, a figure “pushed by [Jewess] Nita Lowey” of New York
• $453 million in aid to Ukraine
• $500 million for Jordan’s defense programs, including border security
• $700 million to Sudan
• $1.3 billion to the Egyptian dictator and crypto-Zionist, Abdel al-Sisi.
• and most significantly, a total of $3.8 billion to Israel.

Just these eight bulleted items alone come to more than $7 billion. But don’t worry, Joe Citizen; you get $600.
The $3.8 billion for Israel covers two separate allocations: $3.3 billion of their “usual” annual aid package, and
another $500 million in their “usual” annual Pentagon-funded “cooperative programs” deal, which includes the
Israeli ‘Iron Dome’ missile defense system. Again, these two allocations are funded every year and are endorsed
by both Democrats and Republicans; no wrangling allowed when it comes to the Jews. But this year it gets even
less attention than usual, thanks to the Covid “crisis.”
Now let’s look at the $900 billion Covid portion. Of this total, we find:

• $166 billion for stimulus checks (the “$600”)
• $325 billion for small businesses and the “PPP” loan program
• $120 billion for extended unemployment aid ($300 per week)
• $56 billion for general “health care,” including funding to each state
• and then the remaining $233 billion for “miscellaneous others” (hmmm...)

Now consider what could have been done for the American people. In this country, there are about 160 million
households (for tax purposes; note that all people filing as “single” count as a one-person household). The top-
earning households are doing quite well; the top 25%, or 40 million households, make more than $113,000 per
year. The remaining 120 million households get by with less—and for many, a lot less.

Let’s say that Congress actually wanted to help the 120 million middle- and lower-class families, many of whose
primary income-earner lost his or her job in the “crisis.” Given that Congress just approved a total of $2.3
trillion, it would seem to be more than possible to approve, say, $1.2 trillion strictly for family relief aid. Then
do the math: $1.2 trillion for 120 million families yields $10,000 per family. Now we’re talking some
substantial aid.

Additional billions could be allocated to small businesses that were closed thanks to various state-mandated
lock-downs. But even with no business aid at all, the $10K per household would be a tremendous help. If each
small-business owner got $10,000 for his family, and each waitress or dish washer also got $10,000, things
would be much more manageable for all concerned.

But of course, none of this will happen. Why not? Because it is not in the interests of the leading Washington
wire-pullers, the Jewish Lobby. Jews only promote spending that is to their advantage; they have no interest in
ordinary Americans. In fact, quite the contrary: they love to debase, degrade, and otherwise put the screws to
Americans—especially White Americans—whenever they get the chance. Given that Jews are the leading
donors on both sides of the aisle, there is no hope of getting real, tangible relief to actual citizens. They will
squeeze out the bare minimum in order to give the appearance of helping people, even as they route billions to
themselves, to Israel, and to their global allies.

Jews only care about incremental advantage: if you get something, they must get more. If they suffer minor
pain, you must suffer major pain. Everything for them is a brute calculation. They demand a net gain, no matter
what happens. If you get $600 per person, they must get $6,000, or $6 million, per Jew. If an economic shut-
down costs them 10% of profits, it must cost you 50%—or shut you down for good. Net gains in wealth or
power are all they care about.

So, what can we do? Not much, until we make it clear to our friends, neighbors, legislators, and to the world
what is actually happening. Call out the Jewish Lobby. Call out the Jewish billionaires who are funding the
Democrats (Tom Steyer, David Sussman, Michael Bloomberg, Karla Tinklenberg, David Simon, James Simons)
and the Republicans (Richard Uihlein [probable], Steven Schwarzman, Jeff Yass, Geoffrey Palmer, Bernie
Marcus, Paul Singer). Let everyone you know—including your congressmen—that you would prefer not having
Jews run the country. Let them know that, with their billions, Jews are probably already rich enough. You
might even float the idea of a ‘Jew tax’ like they had in the old days of the Roman Empire: a little “service fee”
on the Hebrew tribe, just to offset the cost of having them around.

Just a thought.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

goyim123

Re: "Covid-Relief" Congressional Pork

Post by goyim123 » Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:06 am

The bill was not about relief and simply about issues that don't matter like feminism in Pakistan or money to Israel. The Democrats didn't want to help the American people because they didn't want to give Trump a victory.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:36 am

goyim123 wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:06 am
The bill was not about relief and simply about issues that don't matter like feminism in Pakistan or money to Israel. The Democrats didn't want to help the American people because they didn't want to give Trump a victory.
Read again Dalton's piece, especially the final paragraph. What he writes is real. It's not so much about the Democrat Party or about Donald Trump or his Republican Party -- it is about the Jews who control both. Fact!
---

...Call out the Jewish Lobby. Call out the Jewish billionaires who are funding the
Democrats (Tom Steyer, David Sussman, Michael Bloomberg, Karla Tinklenberg, David Simon, James Simons)

and the Republicans (Richard Uihlein [probable], Steven Schwarzman, Jeff Yass, Geoffrey Palmer, Bernie
Marcus, Paul Singer).
Let everyone you know—including your congressmen—that you would prefer not having
Jews run the country.

I sent Dalton's expose to both Tucker Carlson and Senator Rand Paul on December 23rd, for what it was worth. Paul's office responded, wishing me a Merry Christmas. There was no response from Tucker Carlson Tonight, his prime time TV show on the "conservative" Fox News channel, but I watched his show that evening and the only mention of this so-called "Stimulus Bill" was a scroll across the bottom of the screen about the $600 per week stimulus checks that were included and the increase of unemployment checks of $300 per week. That was it.

That was what I expected, but was just checking. Those men between them easily have more than 100 researchers/fact checkers on their staffs, and they have the means, the bully pulpits where they can put out what is really in the $2.3 trillion Covid spending plan.

I feel sorry for your generation, goyim123. How will you and your generation's children deal with this debt when it comes due?
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

goyim123

Post by goyim123 » Sun Jan 03, 2021 7:00 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 10:36 am
goyim123 wrote:
Sun Dec 27, 2020 12:06 am
Read again Dalton's piece, especially the final paragraph. What he writes is real. It's not so much about the Democrat Party or about Donald Trump or his Republican Party -- it is about the Jews who control both. Fact!
---

...Call out the Jewish Lobby. Call out the Jewish billionaires who are funding the

Marcus, Paul Singer).
Let everyone you know—including your congressmen—that you would prefer not having
Jews run the country.

I sent Dalton's expose to both Tucker Carlson and Senator Rand Paul on December 23rd, for what it was worth. Paul's office responded, wishing me a Merry Christmas. There was no response from Tucker Carlson Tonight, his prime time TV show on the "conservative" Fox News channel, but I watched his show that evening and the only mention of this so-called "Stimulus Bill" was a scroll across the bottom of the screen about the $600 per week stimulus checks that were included and the increase of unemployment checks of $300 per week. That was it.

That was what I expected, but was just checking. Those men between them easily have more than 100 researchers/fact checkers on their staffs, and they have the means, the bully pulpits where they can put out what is really in the $2.3 trillion Covid spending plan.

I feel sorry for your generation, goyim123. How will you and your generation's children deal with this debt when it comes due?
I don't know how that will even happen because the national debt is constantly growing. This was one of the biggest problems during the early days of American history and Hamilton wanted to take all of the state debts, consolidate them into a national one, and pay them off that way. I don't think any lawmaker even cares about this issue except for some of these so-called "deficit hawks."

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:39 pm

Will Williams wrote:
I feel sorry for your generation, goyim123. How will you and your generation's children deal with this debt when it comes due?[/size]
I have an idea! We put our people in CONgress, and because that body has the authority to coin money, we order the mint make one platinum (which is unregulated by law as far as value, unlike gold and silver) coin, denominate in the amount of the debt in dollars, throw it at the hebe banksters, and call it settled.

Oh wait, we would then outlaw the dollar!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

A_whytt_mann

Post by A_whytt_mann » Tue Jan 19, 2021 3:15 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:39 pm
Will Williams wrote:
I feel sorry for your generation, goyim123. How will you and your generation's children deal with this debt when it comes due?[/size]
I have an idea! We put our people in CONgress, and because that body has the authority to coin money, we order the mint make one platinum (which is unregulated by law as far as value, unlike gold and silver) coin, denominate in the amount of the debt in dollars, throw it at the hebe banksters, and call it settled.
Oh wait, we would then outlaw the dollar!

BRILLIANT! :lol: