Chairman Will Williams joins David Duke

Summaries and links to news items
goyim123

Chairman Will Williams joins David Duke

Post by goyim123 » Wed Oct 14, 2020 2:02 pm

http://renseradioarchives.com/archives/dduke/101420.mp3

Make sure to check out this broadcast of the David Duke show! Great minds think alike and combine it seems! It was a full hour of truth which I really enjoyed. It is always great to listen to David Duke and Chairman Will Williams made the show even better! If I recall, Duke met Dr. Pierce in the 1967 who founded The National Alliance. Chairman Will Williams made great points about White Separatism and Duke as always exposed the role jews have played in harming our people and the double standard about Amy Barret groveling to black racists and their allies like Dick Durbin.

Will Williams

Re: Chairman Will Williams joins David Duke

Post by Will Williams » Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:08 pm

I'm glad you enjoyed the show, goy. David is quite the talker. A friend told me that David appeared on some other Internet radio show yesterday after hosting his own show. It was two hours long with two co-hosts and my friend said David did all the talking for an hour and 45 minutes of the two hours. :) What counted is that I managed to mention our NationalVanguard.org Web address for his fans. Too many White loyalists seem to believe rumors that the National Alliance is "defunct."

David probably won't be inviting me back since I quoted Eldredge Cleaver's infamous words when he brought up the subject of Cleaver:

I’d jump over ten nigger bitches
just to get to one white woman.

https://mediadiversified.org/2013/11/05 ... m-britain/
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

goyim123

Post by goyim123 » Thu Oct 15, 2020 1:52 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 12:08 pm
I'm glad you enjoyed the show, goy. David is quite the talker. A friend told me that David appeared on some other Internet radio show yesterday after hosting his own show. It was two hours long with two co-hosts and my friend said David did all the talking for an hour and 45 minutes of the two hours. :) What counted is that I managed to mention our NationalVanguard.org Web address for his fans. Too many White loyalists seem to believe rumors that the National Alliance is "defunct."

David probably won't be inviting me back since I quoted Eldredge Cleaver's infamous words when he brought up the subject of Cleaver:

I’d jump over ten nigger bitches
just to get to one white woman.

https://mediadiversified.org/2013/11/05 ... m-britain/
He should hopefully invite you back. He did make a good point that the media will go "Oh you see that they used the word 'nigger' but who cares. It's a quote, Don Black has said the word "nigger" in quotes before. There are even what they called niggertoes in Brazil. I heard him talking about them.

At least he said to "support the National Alliance" which is a soundbite I cherish. He is quite the talker but he has a lot to say and isn't boring either. I have listened to his audio book twice and now his voice is ingrained in my mind. :lol:

It sounds like you two had a blast though discussing the issues. At least you did press him a bit on Trump's platinum plan.

wallabumba

Post by wallabumba » Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:29 pm

"He should hopefully invite you back. He did make a good point that the media will go "Oh you see that they used the word 'nigger' but who cares. It's a quote, Don Black has said the word "nigger" in quotes before. There are even what they called niggertoes in Brazil. I heard him talking about them."

This is waaaayyy off the topic, but I couldn't resist the opportunity to tell a funny family story...

When my mom was in grade school (this would be in the '50's), in a poor, small coal-mining town near Johnstown, PA, there was one kid in her class that was black. One day, they were learning about nuts and plants, and the teacher was passing out different ones to the students. When the teacher came to my mother, she said, "I'll take a niggertoe" (which is a slang-term for a Brazil nut). Mom said the room got deathly quiet. The little black kid said, "yeah, I'll take a niggertoe too." And everybody laughed.

And we all said, "Awwww..."

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:53 pm

wallabumba wrote:
Thu Oct 15, 2020 7:29 pm
[...]
And we all said, "Awwww..."
You are a good writer. I republished part of one of your excellent WB posts in our October NA BULLETIN that is mailed to members and supporters.

I'll do the same this month with a fellow who answers to "Wolf Stoner." He lives in Russia and is also a very good writer. Find his comment here, under mine in the Duke-related comments:
https://nationalvanguard.org/2020/10/fi ... ke-part-2/

He made this nice graphic for us:

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Mon Nov 09, 2020 9:34 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Mon Nov 09, 2020 2:53 pm
I'll do the same this month with a fellow who answers to "Wolf Stoner." He lives in Russia and is also a very good writer.
I just had someone approved to register on WB as Wolf Stoner. So he should be here with us, somewhere.