Summaries and links to news items
PhuBai68

Re: Stone Mountain Rally

Post by PhuBai68 » Sat Aug 15, 2020 7:00 pm

Grimork wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 5:35 pm
What are we gaining from this?
Absolutely nothing!
The silly bickering back and forth in the beginning until the opposition got their game plan going.
There were angry Negroes screaming at the "save the mountain" peoples' faces, that short punk (with a white shirt with replicas of 2 big bloody hand prints) walking right up within an inch or so and attempting to provoke, a hat getting knocked off (like in the movie "Witness"), you had the opposition form a huge block of people and back the "S O M" people up while screaming "We out number you and we out gun you!" and you had the flag being snatched away and lit on fire.
Sad day for sure.

https://twitter.com/afainatl
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Aug 15, 2020 8:22 pm

PhuBai68 wrote:
Sat Aug 15, 2020 3:13 pm
Watching a live feed - truly embarrassing to our side.
The way the antifa punks are attempting to start a confrontation getting right into our side's faces

Our side? Speak for yourself. My side stayed far away from this spectacle today and did something productive for our people.

If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

PhuBai68

Post by PhuBai68 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:01 am

You have White people with the huevos to go to an event countering the demands that a historic monument be destroyed knowing they'd be confronted by antifa and angry negroes - I'd say that whatever else you think of them that they are on "our side".

That said, in the beginning it reminded me of kids in grade school trading insults back and forth - truly!
"OH YEAH! Well MY DADDY CAN BEAT UP YOUR DADDY!"
If if there wasn't a chance of serious violence happening it was almost comical to watch.

https://www.ajc.com/news/protesters-cla ... ZR74B4DXE/
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

goyim123

Post by goyim123 » Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:22 am

Here is my perspective on the matter.

To start things off, I have Confederate heritage. I have at least 5 direct ancestors who fought for the Confederacy. Even though it was a Christian country, it was better than most in the world. Antifa wants to destroy the South's Confederate heritage just like the Communists who tore down statues in the Soviet Union. They are taking a page out of the (((Bolshevik))) playbook. From what I have seen and heard from the Alliance, they don't want to be associated with the "movement." This is generally a positive thing because lately any movement such as the alt-right has devolved into grown men acting like little boys and ousting each other for the media spotlight. The Alliance is above the fray of such childish games. There are likely to be some arrests though for the Neo-Confederates and Conservatives fighting back against Antifa.

In Charlottesville, the Alt-Right was badly weakened due to their improper conduct along with their negative portrayal by the media. They didn't know how to handle it and in some cases, many still feel the negative outcome of that rally today in regards to financial burdens and such.

I couldn't attend the Stone Mountain Rally and if I could, I probably wouldn't due to how the (((media))) portrayed it. Those Neo-Confederates while with good intentions to protect our Southern heritage, are sadly going to have their lives ruined by articles posted about the event. This cancel culture is swift.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:06 pm

goyim123 wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:22 am
...From what I have seen and heard from the Alliance, they don't want to be associated with the "movement."...The Alliance is above the fray of such childish games.

You understand the Alliance's stated position on this, despite being a 16-year-old non-member.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sun Aug 16, 2020 4:40 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 12:06 pm
goyim123 wrote:
Sun Aug 16, 2020 11:22 am
...From what I have seen and heard from the Alliance, they don't want to be associated with the "movement."...The Alliance is above the fray of such childish games.

You understand the Alliance's stated position on this, despite being a 16-year-old non-member.
From what I have seen so far, most "well-known figures
on the religious right" did not attend. At least one of these -
and possibly more - were born in the decade of the 1930's.
They are running out of time....and good riddance.

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Wed Aug 19, 2020 2:23 pm

Of course, the Stone Mountain fiasco has been over and done with for a few days, but here is an article from the Renegade Tribune that strongly supports not chancing an ugly situation that the jewboys hope for. I firmly believe the National Alliance position on this issue was the correct one.

http://www.renegadetribune.com/street-f ... roductive/