Stone Mountain Rally

Summaries and links to news items
PhuBai68

Stone Mountain Rally

Post by PhuBai68 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:40 pm

There's been mention of a rally at Stone Mountain, Georgia August 15th.
Being it is on the edge of highly Negrofied Atlanta plus with ANTIFA, BLM and "FLOWER" all planning on counter protesting it could become a real serious sh*t show.
I expect being an open carry state things could get dicey.

https://atlantaantifa.org/tag/defending ... mmyuArCKII

https://flowerunited.org/

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1313996/#post15234589
It's not diversity, it's displacement.

Wade Hampton III

Re: Stone Mountain Rally

Post by Wade Hampton III » Thu Aug 06, 2020 3:05 pm

I for one would like to show up at Stone Mountain and support
the Monuments and associate with all the other "White Supremacists!"
However Ed ****** from over at nearby Marietta will be sure to
show up with his Christian Prayers and "God's Redemptive Love"
is sure to show up as well. He did the same thing at Knoxville
after the Christian-Newsome mass murders back in 2007.

I should be honest. He will not be the only Christian bleeding
heart there. I have no doubt there will be plenty of knee-
bending Christians at Stone Mountain on that day. Let them
all be there and "turn the other cheek" to ANTIFA, BLM, and
all the other American Bolshevist scum.
Last edited by Grimork on Fri Aug 07, 2020 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Edited last part for hateful/threatening remarks

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:33 am

PhuBai68 wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:40 pm
There's been mention of a rally at Stone Mountain, Georgia August 15th.
Being it is on the edge of highly Negrofied Atlanta plus with ANTIFA, BLM and "FLOWER" all planning on counter protesting it could become a real serious sh*t show.
I expect being an open carry state things could get dicey.

https://atlantaantifa.org/tag/defending ... mmyuArCKII

https://flowerunited.org/

https://www.stormfront.org/forum/t1313996/#post15234589
I can't see intelligent and racially awakening Whites attending this business. We need to avoid the potential for confrontations, take the Charlottesville debacle as a clear lesson to remember (and before that, York PA in the early 2000s) and heed Dr. Pierce's admonitions against doing that sort of thing at this time. We can't gain anything from attending demonstrations where the media and government are stacked so heavily against us, the christians and other "movement" characters can beat their heads against that rock again if they'd like--we can't prevent them and perhaps we shouldn't even consider that or joining them anyway. Our focus should be on Alliance building. Time is too short for that demonstration business!
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:05 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:33 am
We can't gain anything from attending demonstrations where the media and government are stacked so heavily against us, the christians and other "movement" characters can beat their heads against that rock again if they'd like--we can't prevent them and perhaps we shouldn't even consider that or joining them anyway. Our focus should be on Alliance building. Time is too short for that demonstration business!
Agree, I think we should have our heads down and shoulder to the plow, so to speak. Not being quiet persay, but we are still in the growth stage. The loud movements will be drowned out by the ever-louder (at this time) media and lib-protestors. NA members in the mean time can keep plodding along, spreading our message, building our ranks, deepening our bonds. Getting stronger, and looking more reasonable than these other movements who are out in public as you said Jim "beating their heads against the rock". The rock can be worn down, even a gentle solution like water can cut rock over time.

We can't lose hope, but we must focus our energies in the proper direction. Our direction, and not get caught up in other's works although, I do find myself wanting to counter-protest...it just doesn't seem like the best strategy to me at this stage. I think it's time to be like water, and not to throw my fleshy body at the rock.

C.E. Whiteoak

Post by C.E. Whiteoak » Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:17 pm

Jim Mathias wrote:
I can't see intelligent and racially awakening Whites attending this business. We need to avoid the potential for confrontations, take the Charlottesville debacle as a clear lesson to remember (and before that, York PA in the early 2000s) and heed Dr. Pierce's admonitions against doing that sort of thing at this time. We can't gain anything from attending demonstrations where the media and government are stacked so heavily against us, the christians and other "movement" characters can beat their heads against that rock again if they'd like--we can't prevent them and perhaps we shouldn't even consider that or joining them anyway. Our focus should be on Alliance building. Time is too short for that demonstration business!
Good points, Jim. A few years ago I would not have agreed with you, but now I do. Charlottesville was a baited trap and this could easily be turned into one. The eternal enemy never wastes a chance.

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Fri Aug 07, 2020 4:12 pm

C.E. Whiteoak wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:17 pm

Good points, Jim. A few years ago I would not have agreed with you, but now I do. Charlottesville was a baited trap and this could easily be turned into one. The eternal enemy never wastes a chance.
Yes. I don't pretend to possess a Crystal Ball (aka a Christian Ball).
However, Marietta is merely a stone's throw away and the residence
of arch-Christian Ed ******. I have no doubt that he will show
up at Stone Mountain and turn the whole thing into a big Christian
cluster****! Count me out!!!

Jim Mathias

Post by Jim Mathias » Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:34 am

Grimork wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 7:05 am
Jim Mathias wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 12:33 am
We can't gain anything from attending demonstrations where the media and government are stacked so heavily against us, the christians and other "movement" characters can beat their heads against that rock again if they'd like--we can't prevent them and perhaps we shouldn't even consider that or joining them anyway. Our focus should be on Alliance building. Time is too short for that demonstration business!
Agree, I think we should have our heads down and shoulder to the plow, so to speak. Not being quiet persay, but we are still in the growth stage. The loud movements will be drowned out by the ever-louder (at this time) media and lib-protestors. NA members in the mean time can keep plodding along, spreading our message, building our ranks, deepening our bonds. Getting stronger, and looking more reasonable than these other movements who are out in public as you said Jim "beating their heads against the rock". The rock can be worn down, even a gentle solution like water can cut rock over time.

We can't lose hope, but we must focus our energies in the proper direction. Our direction, and not get caught up in other's works although, I do find myself wanting to counter-protest...it just doesn't seem like the best strategy to me at this stage. I think it's time to be like water, and not to throw my fleshy body at the rock.
I'm no stranger to feeling the pull to join with other Whites for protest, and have foolishly done it myself a long time ago. My payment was to have 3/4" steel machine nuts (weighing about an ounce or more each) being thrown at me and other Whites by anti-Whites and Congoids. Nothing was gained except the lesson that had one of those nuts had brained me, I might not be here now. There certainly was no propaganda value for us and the cops arrested pro-Whites for trying to escape in a truck and running someone down (sound familiar?) and giving the Jewed media more grist for their mills (sound familiar again?)

Will had mentioned not long ago that National Vanguard has recently had over 4 million "hits" to that website in a month's time. By our outreach activities, solid writing, an uncompromising search for truth which builds our credibility, oh and did I mention NA members advertising the site by conducting outreach activities? has the site gained those kind of numbers. Well, that 4 million can become 40 million when we team up and put the word out that the Alliance is building its outreach and education infrastructure. And after that, 400 million.

Who needs demonstrations when we've got more effective ways to influence our people to come around our way?
Activism materials available! ===> Contact me via PM to obtain quantities of the "Send Them Back", "NA Health Warning #1 +#2+#3" stickers, and any fliers listed in the Alliance website's flier webpage.

Grimork

Post by Grimork » Sat Aug 08, 2020 8:21 am

Jim Mathias wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 1:34 am
I'm no stranger to feeling the pull to join with other Whites for protest, and have foolishly done it myself a long time ago. My payment was to have 3/4" steel machine nuts (weighing about an ounce or more each) being thrown at me and other Whites by anti-Whites and Congoids. Nothing was gained except the lesson that had one of those nuts had brained me, I might not be here now. There certainly was no propaganda value for us and the cops arrested pro-Whites for trying to escape in a truck and running someone down (sound familiar?) and giving the Jewed media more grist for their mills (sound familiar again?)
Yeah, that's awful Jim. You could've been seriously hurt, of course you wouldn't think of it happening before it does. The "hit and run" does sound familiar, and the Jews always screeching. I don't think a lot of people realize how dangerous it is to openly demonstrate in this climate and how little they have to gain for it. I admire their passion, but if you're going to make a sacrifice it should be meaningful and leave a lasting effect.

A human can potentially achieve so much during their lifetime. As their capabilities allow them of course. But, even just working a good job and donating to a worthy organization such as the National Alliance, is a powerful tool if you're not otherwise able to contribute by other means.

I think a lot of people believe they have to be the leader, or a hero or genius, otherwise they have no impact...but, that's simply not true. All people can give something from themselves that's valuable.

If you're brained by a flying piece of metal and die or are comatose, you've ended your career right there.

Will Williams

Post by Will Williams » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:15 pm

C.E. Whiteoak wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 3:17 pm
Jim Mathias wrote:
Same here, C.E. I implore all National Alliance members to stay far away from this Stone Mountain demonstration and counter-demonstration. Nothing good will come of it for our side. Nothing at all. Instead, participate in positive Alliance-building however you see fit to do that. Be creative and do nothing illegal.
I, representing the White Patriot Party at the time, and my girlfriend pulled my Airstream trailer down there in 1986 to a large Klan gathering, and parked in that big field out in front of the sculpted mountainside. Despite rainy weather, it was a successful rally with zero (0) counter-demonstrators.

A highlight of the trip was when she and I were invited by Ed Fields -- sorry Wade -- to his home in nearby Marietta. The only other people there were David Duke and Klan legend James Venable, whose family owned the Stone Mountain property where the massive Confederate Memorial sculpture is. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_R._Venable I was quite honored at the time to be in their presence. It took me another five years before I met Dr. Pierce and got my head screwed on straight.

Times have certainly changed for the worse for our people and for Stone Mountain, Georgia, in the 34 year.s since that memorable weekend.

Hatred Set in Stone
The Confederate memorial carving at Georgia’s Stone Mountain is etched
with more than a century of racist history. But tearing it down won’t be so easy.

By REBECCA ONION
JULY 08, 2020

Anti-White demonstrators at Stone Mountain on 16 June, 2020

The mother of all Confederate monuments looms in Georgia. It’s etched on the side of a 280-some-million-year-old monadnock: Stone Mountain, seven miles around at the base and covering 1,000 acres. The Confederate memorial carving—Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson, and Jefferson Davis on horseback—is on the north face, comprising 3 acres in area. It’s 400 feet above the ground; it’s the largest bas-relief carving in the world—blah, blah, blah, this thing is big.

The armed, mostly Black protesters who peacefully marched in Stone Mountain Park demanding the removal of the carving on the Fourth of July hit social media hard, but the idea that the carving, big (and legally protected) as it may be, needs to go has been gaining traction in recent years. In 2017, Stacey Abrams, then running for governor of Georgia, called for the carving to be removed. Richard Rose, president of the Atlanta chapter of the NAACP, interviewed by the Southern Poverty Law Center’s Debra McKinney in 2018, called the carving “the largest shrine to white supremacy in the history of the world,” and said it should be brought down...
---
More of the history of the Stone Mountain bas-relief sculpture -- the largest in the world -- here:
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/202 ... story.html

Wade, You should come to grasp that the Confederate States of America (CSA) was declared a Christian country, and that generals Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson and CSA President Jefferson Davis, the three men depicted in granite, were deeply devout Christians. That didn't help them to defeat the northern invaders then, and Christianity will not help Whites to repel its non-White invaders or to remove the shackles of our Jewish masters today. A new consciousness for our people, Cosmotheism, will.

There is no point for you to keep attacking Ed Fields or anyone else on White Biocentrism because they are Christian. Ed was always an ally of our Alliance. We had our way and he had Yahweh. We left it at that; we had the same long-term goals.
If Whites insist on participating in "social media," do so on ours, not (((theirs))). Like us on WhiteBiocentrism.com; follow us on NationalVanguard.org. ᛉ

Wade Hampton III

Post by Wade Hampton III » Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:56 pm

Will Williams wrote:
Sat Aug 08, 2020 9:15 pm

Wade, You should come to grasp that the Confederate States of America (CSA) was declared a Christian country, and that generals Robert E. Lee, Stonewall Jackson and CSA President Jefferson Davis, the three men depicted in granite, were deeply devout Christians. That didn't help them to defeat the northern invaders then, and Christianity will not help Whites to repel its non-White invaders or to remove the shackles of our Jewish masters today. A new consciousness for our people, Cosmotheism, will.

There is no point for you to keep attacking Ed Fields or anyone else on White Biocentrism because they are Christian. Ed was always an ally of our Alliance. We had our way and he had Yahweh. We left it at that; we had the same long-term goals.
Well, was young then....every bit of forty-five years old when I hooked up with Carter's
SCCAC back in 1990. As you know, another five years would go by until I found that
pirated copy of WLP's "Who Rules America." Everyone has to start somewhere.

It of course was a game-changer...right down to this very day. My tolerance of Christianity
was reduced to zero, where it remains to this day. I will give them no quarter, as I am quite
sure most of them will do likewise. However, I have seen a few interesting prospects here
on this newsgroup. and as long as they will at least listen, I will give them every courtesy.